Gwar duels

Discussion in 'Legacy' started by kazepls, Feb 15, 2018.

1. kazepls

kazepls Member

Why can't people let 2 players with even odds duel each other in war ? I mean i do like honorable fights so i try to give people honorable duels and don't interfere, on the other hand i rush to help people with let's say rare gear barely enchanted facing people with 150% leets and still die to this. And sometimes it's like 4 or 5 people gangbanging someone with like 0 chance of killing someone... Why you guys do this ? I mean you already have the cp and for at least 5 long minutes you won't get anything from it not even a 3% mats lol.
    Give low gear people some chances! I almost left again the server because of this x)
    Be more honorable people, it might get some people back in track and motivate them to grow stronger !
    I would also like people to stop being douches with weird nicknames lol (i didnt like the -30 they gave me the other day, that's disrespectful)
    XiaoJie of the dragons (actual tag Xiao)

xiiSxD likes this.
  2. xiiSxD

xiiSxD Member

1. i feeL you bro :D

3. wecanpretend

wecanpretend Member

You see this is why this is a game, people are allowed to be dicks so people will be dicks.
    welcome to the internet

kazepls likes this.
  4. kazepls

kazepls Member

I didn't say otherwise though people could be a bit more nice to each other. I don't expect it to change but I just wanted to point it out :)