Wth is up with this miss rate?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Lephantis, Mar 14, 2016.

1. Lephantis

Lephantis Active Member

I should not be missing 70% of my hits on white and green monsters. It's irritating as hell.

2. Idolized

Idolized Active Member

I don't get it either. 10k+ AR and far too many misses lol.

3. Lephantis

Lephantis Active Member

From level 1 this game is near unplayable, especially as a nuker. Unless you have a **** ton of patience. I do not.

4. Blitzcronk

Blitzcronk Well-Known Member

Nukers have the highest chances to hit, you don't often miss with a nuker. A warrior's attack rating is far worse.

Tussaud likes this.
  5. Maxim

Maxim Member

don't know what to put the stats on for ck, just muckin round with a ck healer( why I did is beyond me)
    saw this thread and decided to see what I did anyway, so...
    my ess is at 96
    wis is 146
    dex is 116.
    nothing on str ofc and not much on hp (irrelevant to me atm). buffs are at +20 no league buffs etc..
    so I don't miss much, crit rate is somewhat ok even on red.
    dang still slow grind (healer's o_O) though watching against a melee healer was comparative if not slightly faster.
    so what is your stat layout? I'm curious to see what they are and compare to others to find out where the most success is.
    ess v wiss v dex. (now that I've looked at my stats ill probably increase my ess but I feel it will decrease my crits in this crazy server build, I don't trust the stat range given by redfox. I've heard the old wis + ess build still stands good with the obvious need for dex on weapons).

anyone here have a successful build (pve is fine) that they want to share?

6. Acidhedz

Acidhedz Active Member

I play hybrid, and I've always found that just putting points where you feel you need them works for me.

I'm in the upper SM levels, just starting to go to HZ.
    Not factoring in any buffs:
    111 Str
    50Ess
    12Wis
    76Con
    141Dex

I would consider that a build heavy on Dex.

With buffs, items, etc:
    151Str
    83Ess
    45Wis
    117Con
    188Dex

Largely thanks to the Def Smash and CK I can hit, kill and survive the early mobs in HZ that I think are around, or over, 10 levels higher. I don't really keep track of every attack, but going purely on gut feel, I seem to miss about 40-50% of the time.

Having said that, I was also missing a lot sometimes on blue mobs when I was blowing through all the quests I had saved up till I hit S&M as suggested by folks here on the forum.

There doesn't seem to be any real rhyme or reason to it. I can be hitting just fine, then suddenly start missing and get clumps and chains of them. I might hit the higher level mobs several times in a row, then miss several times in a row. Sometimes I just miss alot steadily for a while. Then on lower level mobs, even much lower, the same things happen. I shouldn't be missing much at all, but will anyway.

7. ShaKira2008

ShaKira2008 Member

Some claim is lag based this miss rate.

On my healer i had 300 dex basic ( i did miss 2/10) but i always was doing red mobs ,so cant tell.

8. Zukee

Zukee Active Member

For ck stats it should be:

str:base for relic
    ess:base for relic
    con:depending on pve or pvp,icy is pvp so before that u should have around 50con base for pve
    wis:3points per level
    dex:1point per level

9. Lephantis

Lephantis Active Member

I was a GC7 nuker role. You can't get the first 2 nuke attacks until OC1. Which means I had to slowly (and that's a huge "slowly") grind my way up with melee attacks.

10. WuTiking

WuTiking Member

this version is full of buggs...what do you expect. They haven't changed much from cbt to ob and release...

11. Blitzcronk

Blitzcronk Well-Known Member

Would have been faster to grind on a warrior and swap to Nuker before FD.