Anyone Getting Random Disconnects?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Chessnotcheckers, Mar 6, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Chessnotcheckers

Chessnotcheckers Member

Anyone getting random disconnects when moving pills to skill bar? It happens at random so I'm not sure if it's a bug or a temporary glitch I hit with my internet. When moving pills to the skill bar it will work consistently and then all the sudden after say an hour it disconnects due to unstable internet. That's the message I get at least. Right clicking to auto move doesn't replicate the issue.

**Edit** Will post screen shots later when I get home. Also just put in General as I didn't know if this was a bug or should be sent to Support.

Last edited: Mar 6, 2018
  2. Chessnotcheckers

Chessnotcheckers Member

S00064.JPG S00065.JPG

Attached Files:

3. ekaleijones

ekaleijones New Member

why not just right click lol

Chessnotcheckers likes this.
  4. Chessnotcheckers

Chessnotcheckers Member

That's what I'm doing now lol. I was just wondering if it has happened to anyone else or if I was the only one having issues with it.

Last edited: Mar 8, 2018
  5. ekaleijones

ekaleijones New Member

btw if your adding or taking pills it will d/c you because the game system reads the pills in the slot. so if your getting hit?? and your going to auto heal or watever which you have to ofc your going to die by the time it heals and your grabbed it, your d/c'd.

6. Chessnotcheckers

Chessnotcheckers Member

This makes sense. Thank you for the explanation. I couldn't figure out what was going on.

7. Alucard007

Alucard007 Active Member

I remember I use to do that a lot. That's why I never touch the stack that is currently in use. I'm not sure if it can be classified as a bug or not but it was annoying before I made a habit of avoiding the issue. There have been way worse bugs in this game though. Anyone remember the old days when you use to get dc'ed if you ran through portals? Or was that TS1? I honestly don't remember anymore.