What to farm to make gold.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by nazgul98, Apr 9, 2018.

1. nazgul98

nazgul98 New Member

As the title says. Currently at HG5 with HG5 set, dusk +11 saber, blue banner exc, IM deco, whitebanner exc and some less noteworthy items. Just want to know what the most efficient methods of farming for gold are. I used to farm a lot of frags in CCD during GC, and sell IM parts for a good amount, but now this method is not as good as it used to be. Would the best to keep doing KJ and farm the mats to make red and white banners, or perhaps the other banners? Do CCD and farm weapon drops? I am really curious to know what your experiences are, and know your opinions on this matter.

Captainpack likes this.
  2. ChowChow

ChowChow Active Member

During event CC Red run is your best option atm. You will come out with at least 20m - 30m if you use drop card.

Captainpack and TrueShenLong like this.
  3. JasonStatham

JasonStatham Active Member

Yeah, what he^ said. That is the only option for now.

Captainpack likes this.
  4. nerkus789x

nerkus789x Active Member

Each GCM run give 6kk gold, boss drop BE, fc2 clothes, also can farm materials for 1k critical ornaments

Captainpack likes this.
  5. lysy22

lysy22 New Member

Hello, I am a new player. My question is what is the fastest way to make gold solo?
    I found a website like this one where is a possibility to make offers in 9 dragons gold https://mmoauctions.com/9-dragons Anybody make some money in that way?

Last edited: May 17, 2018
    Captainpack likes this.
  6. N0LYF3

N0LYF3 Member

I've found that farming the Blood Hermit's Herb from the Choice of Fate Dungeon is one way. They sell for 10,000~ a piece at merchants and Purple Key runs are usually 15 minutes each. I make about 500k an hour..it's crap, but so is leveling :)

P.S. I don't currently know how much someone would pay for a stack of these, but probably a few mill. They also give an insane amount of Clan Contribution.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2018
    Captainpack likes this.
  7. Captainpack

Captainpack Active Member

yea but if only we can log back on :(

8. PimpPoweR

PimpPoweR Member

Well cc red farm = 30 hours +25 drop cards that u must buy from item mall to make around 800++m if your lucky.....
    So if u have no life you need to farm for around 1 month and spend a lot of $ just to buy 1 or 2 in game op items.

You can also buy Overwatch or waste 30 min of ur life downloading another game and shift delete 9dragons.

Ops forgot to add this, after u do all that they might just wipe the server and give it to another publisher like it already happen, like lets say 3 or 4 times already....

Last edited: Apr 18, 2018
    JasonStatham likes this.
  9. Kiesa1234

Kiesa1234 Member

Try 6-7 times lol people who are still playing since acclaim have started from scratch ATLEAST 6 times

JasonStatham likes this.