SERVER DOWN AGAIN

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by bagis13, Apr 21, 2018.

1. bagis13

bagis13 New Member

So before login server went down, I sent a guy 960 worth of cc, He gave me the gold, All sweet.

When i log in to find the 450kk GONE and my 960 cc also GONE.

I either expect the 450kk back in my inv or i expect the 960cc back on my account.

Cause as this currently stands, Ive been scammed by yourselves.

Im expecting a very rapid response to the issue.

JasonStatham and Junky91 like this.
  2. bagis13

bagis13 New Member

And why shouldn't it be posted on forums? It should be.

3. N0LYF3

N0LYF3 Member

Because this is not the correct way to approach support. This is the general discussion forum. Not technical/account support. You're also accusing redfox of something that hasn't been addressed yet by their staff. What youre doing is called slander and makes you look like a jackass.

JasonStatham and Junky91 like this.
  4. bagis13

bagis13 New Member

If i had something and then i didnt have it due to redfox having issues which they have stated, Its scamming.

5. N0LYF3

N0LYF3 Member

"Scamming" is not the correct word. It was a DATA loss. According to other information posted on the forums, there was a server "rollback". Meaning the server was restored to an older back-up. However, this doesn't explain the money you are missing. If the server rolled back, you should have something that was previously there before the trade. Again, contact support. Not the general forums.

6. bagis13

bagis13 New Member

Read what you just said. You SHOULD have something that was PREVIOUSLY there BEFORE the trade. Hence my 960cc. Which is NOT. What do you call that? Scamming Cough? Stealing? Sorry correct me if im wrong?.

7. N0LYF3

N0LYF3 Member

Scamming would mean intentionally taking it from you. A data loss means lots of things, but it will never mean scamming. Take it up with support and go through the process. If you give them what they ask for when it comes to proving what you're claiming, you won't have an issue.

8. bagis13

bagis13 New Member

Thought youd change ur tune, Until i actually have it back, It is classified as stealing, If i went into a shop and took something and had memory loss of picking it up and walked out the shop, Itd still be classified as stealing.

9. N0LYF3

N0LYF3 Member

I am literally appalled by your analogy. But, honestly after having this conversation, I really shouldn't be. Stealing is a conscious thought. A data loss is a data loss and while sometimes it can be prevented, it isn't intentional like stealing is. You have a right to feel "robbed," but the fact is you weren't. You do have a loss, but it wasn't stolen. It was lost, and could be recovered. Are you even contacting support?

nazgul98 likes this.
  10. bagis13

bagis13 New Member

I already have but from what ive heard theyre useless and take at least 2 weeks to get back to you.

11. N0LYF3

N0LYF3 Member

In the mean time I suggest getting screen shots of your current situation. A recollection of the time the trade took place if possible, etc. The more you can provide, the easier the recovery. I'm sorry it takes a long time, but if there is a chance you get it back, it's worth the wait.

12. bagis13

bagis13 New Member

Sorry to say, But youve said a chance, Now the fact is thats 10$ If i dont get it back without a doubt, Theres gonna be an issue.

13. N0LYF3

N0LYF3 Member

Ahh, to be honest I had no idea what 960 cc was. If it involves money, this is a very simple recovery. Let me put it to you this way...
    If after working with RedFox Games support to recover your purchase does not resolve with your satisfaction, you can just call your card company and provide screen shots of RedFox Games' failure to comply with a very obvious purchase. Granted you have purchase history or an e-mail providing the receipt which shows you purchased cc or whatever the currency is, and that it was lost. Seeing how this forum is full of the clear evidence of a rollback, I'm sure the card company will have enough proof given the information provided on your side and give you a refund.

That said, don't jump to conclusions just yet, give Redfox Games their chance to own up to this rollback first.

bagis13 likes this.
  14. bagis13

bagis13 New Member

Very much agree on that side of it.

N0LYF3 likes this.
  15. Missytouka

Missytouka Active Member

16. disloyal

disloyal Member

Grow up and send a ticket. if they blow you off then you can claim scam. until then you are out of line

17. kille333

kille333 Member

again server down xD

18. ThatHurt62

ThatHurt62 Member

SERVER DOWN AGAIN, No wonder players are leaving the game, or is this REDFOX way of trying to let players know the game is closing down altogether. I guess the flamers will start moaning now lol.

19. bagis13

bagis13 New Member

Out of line? Let me tell me you whats 'out of line', Quick enough to take ur money,Could've sworn i saw it go out my bank in about 0.1 seconds, Not quick enough to put it back on my account though.

20. JasonStatham

JasonStatham Active Member

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 21, 2018
    disloyal likes this.