Guild War Dying

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ClueRF, Apr 9, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ClueRF

ClueRF New Member

Guild war has been dead for quiet sometime and I honestly think it cant be revived at this point. None of the staff members take part in trying to make events for it so people can actually play it. Im also pretty sure none of the RF players dont even take part in guild war, considering the fact that their is no beneficial reason from it except a title. Here are somethings that could possibly help more players to get enganged with GW (Guild War).

(Events): Maybe adding a few events that would go with GW would be nice or even items when u reach a specific ladder point number (Ex: Anonymous reaches 1200 LP he would get a title). Considering the fact you don't gain anything from GW a lot of players decide to ignore the mode and continue with their regular maps. I believe that if the staff really wanted to get involved and help the game they would focus on guild war considering the fact its my favorite thing to do in my free time.

(Guild War Weekends): Maybe every weekend or so you can do an event for players who still enjoy guild war and give them a prize for participating and gaining 100 LP overall (Ex: Anonymous started at 1000 on Saturday and reached 1100 by the end of Sunday. He should now receive the prize in which that is available). Kind of like FistCuff Fridays.

(Staff Helping): I honestly don't think the staff cares much about this game considering the direction this game is going in. Sadly if they dont do anything soon enough its the end for this game if it isnt already. Maybe guild war could be a step in making RF somewhat good again. Alot of players have quit due to the inactivity of GMs and staff members not making an effort in this game.

[GM]Gourdy, hopefully this is a wake up call to how fast this game is dying and how staff members need to make a change, quick and fast.

IGN: clue

Last edited: Apr 11, 2018
  2. ClueRF

ClueRF New Member

Still not approved .. sigh ..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.