Exp not really x2?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by SPTheWorld, Apr 28, 2018.

1. SPTheWorld

SPTheWorld Member

Hi, I am HG5 and I used to get .30 - .33 exp on x2 with x5 card. now I am only getting .19, is x2 really on? Or is it only not working for some people?

This is in KL btw

Last edited: Apr 28, 2018
  2. disloyal

disloyal Member

Its not on. Can they not even run a simple event.

Junky91 likes this.
  3. SPTheWorld

SPTheWorld Member

I thought the same. They thought people will be distracted by the SRS exp for HI ++ lvls and no one would notice that we are getting fked over in KL. GM Ahri, wth?

4. Manaphon

Manaphon Active Member

Hmm funny how I get 0.3 on x2 + x5 card at HG4 and less exp when I lvl up. Oh wait thats whats normally happens when you get higher lvl, you get LESS exp. Get over your entitled asses geez.

5. disloyal

disloyal Member

tickets are for personal support. not a server wide issue. the gms thank people for bringing those issues up on here. you must be new or just like to beech. heres a thought stay on topic like its meant to be here

6. disloyal

disloyal Member

they ignore posts if they dont want to respond. polite lol if they reply for that reaon they would comment a lot more . too funny

7. Neoblad3

Neoblad3 Member

Well i have posted similar post yesterday at 2:29 AM but about drop rate. Something is messed up since friday and i hope they will fix it soon i dont want to to get another "everything is as suppose to be or we didnt change anything" treatment. If its bug or mistake a simple message on forum will be enough.