New But really old?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by SavagePanther1, Apr 29, 2018.

1. SavagePanther1

SavagePanther1 New Member

So i used to play this game faithfully when it was out originally with acclaim and i was sad when it died and i didn't know until now that it was back up with red fox and im just trying to get back into it so any tips would be appreciated also looking for some friends to make the game fun for me again

2. JasonStatham

JasonStatham Active Member

It's sad how very true this is, lol

3. Czezry

Czezry Active Member

Or hey,
    Maybe lets ask GM's to make a professional video guide for the game?
    Or ask them to sponsor a youtuber to make a review for the game? Someone famous or someone relatively competend and cheaper? Id LOVE to see it happen :)

Junky91 and Stereotyped like this.
  4. JustSayian

JustSayian Active Member

Alright dude i was asking the same question when I started the game is Highly P2P if you wanna be the very best and op at pvp. If you wanna play the game for fun there is a great good stuff! Stampad which is hourly logins. 30mins=3 couriers Guild, 1hr 1:30 :2hrs etc all provide things like Huatao Pancea and A atriubute pill and crit pill. FOR 3HRS A FREE 5X XP CARD EVERY DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Also you get x2 cards from quests! Its been good few weeks i played this game, ive had a some decent fun. I received a lot of help because of forum and also my league . You can easily reach SM in 1 day with x2 on (the event) X2 event on until Friday to Tuesday :D. I believe sometimes they will do events where you can rack up bills of money! It is highly p2p and ridiculous but the F2P aspect isn't too bad. It is not that grindy tbh about 0.7 per mob at high HM lvl without the X2 XP event on. The community well people i have come across are nice but some can be annoying (People who decide to PK me cause of league not naming xD) RTD quests ARE highly valuable and i recommend saving most of the chapters especially CHAPTER 3-4 for FC lvl. I have seen people save it for CS lvl too. New F11 easy access resource and create tab doesn't matter where you are! Auctioner where you can auction your things instead of waiting in a stand! You can make a lot of money in North Sea Icy and Liadong from the mob drops for example, LD: Orange Jade of Rising,Gold,Silver,Icy Leader plates, Amulets,Secret Letter Yakumo.
    Icy: Molor teeth of Elephant,Plate of Icy, Snowmans Fur, Antlers! Also with some help from good people its really nice! If you want PM me in game! (Yin)
    Make sure to go to guide page in forum too. Also make sure to get the True dragon Weps materials from shop or RTD quests more info in the guides section!
    I hope you enjoy your stay!
    #F2P

5. ChowChow

ChowChow Active Member

This game is gear oriented now. So, don’t worry about stats. You can achieve a decent gear without spending dime. Play with a close friends or a league. You will have a blast.

Good luck.

Czezry likes this.
  6. LoveLetter

LoveLetter New Member

Please ignore the above few posters who are saying that you have to spend money in order to 'have fun' or 'do well' in this game. They are most likely a bunch of stat-whores anyways.

Tip #1: Grinding is super easy
    -You can level up extremely fast with the weekend EXP events lasting from Friday - Monday (PST time). You can reach 2nd role with ease.

Tip #2: Damage comes from gear; not too much on stats
    -As a new player, chances are, you aren't going to be loaded. And that's okay. The game provide excellent 'starter gear' that lasts up until Golden Lotus or so (past 2nd role). By that time, you should be able to earn decent gold from mob drops in Liaodong to start building up your character. Young Dragon Weapons (see the Guide section) and the boss drops clothes from CoF/VoH dungeons are all you pretty much needed until past GL. Make sure to save the Jades from mobs/dungeon, as you will need them to upgrade those clothes.

Tip 3#: Take advantage of the Daily/Month Items
    -When you reach certain time milestones, you receive items from the Stampcard (top right icon below the minimap). Up to 3 hrs of logged in time, you can receive a x5 EXP card that lasts for 1 hr. The monthly milestones give better items that you can either use or sell off for money.

Tip #4: Have fun
    -Ultimately, you are playing this game to relive previously memories, so have fun! Don't stress out about the "proper gear". You can do just fine with what you have and as you continue to get a higher level, better gear will be easier to access.

Tip #5: Join a guild
    -Since it is so easy to hit 2nd role, there is not going to be too many players in the lower level maps, as they are all in the upper ones. Your best bet for the social aspect is joining an active guild and chatting with them.

Tip #6: Worship the Mistress of Chaos (Sacred Flower).
    -Because she's better than the other 5 chumps :D

Czezry and Stereotyped like this.
  7. Czezry

Czezry Active Member

THIS is the most accurate and usefull info for any newcomers, bravo!

8. JustSayian

JustSayian Active Member

100% agree with this expect the SF part, WT rulzzzzzz. Yes u don't have to Pay to enjoy the game hence how i am enjoying xD :)!

9. JustSayian

JustSayian Active Member

the reign of F2p is on you :) Soon us F2P will prove worthy! xD

10. LoveLetter

LoveLetter New Member

To the PvP hangry/English impaired poster:

Sure Jan.