EXP and DROP rates

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Oskaras, Mar 14, 2016.

?

Should they increase the experience and drop rates?

1. Yes

56 vote(s)
    74.7%
  2. No

19 vote(s)
    25.3%
  1. Oskaras

Oskaras New Member

Simple question:
    Should they increase the experience and drop rates?
    I personally think that they should. Lets vote, maybe this way we will get some attention from GM's.

2. ihgyug

ihgyug Active Member

They already said they can't change rates, they can only add events.

3. Yabuszko

Yabuszko Active Member

Nope. XP is fine. Yes. Drop rate should be better. I just cant imagine for instance, leveling loyalty in Tibet where you get 2 points per weapon (weapon worth 700k+ at npc) at blacksmith. 1000 loyalty max, 500 weapons x 700k each - 350kk. Ye - funny way to get your lvl 1,2,3,4,5,6 stones....

Vrangsinn and Veltaine like this.
  4. Oskaras

Oskaras New Member

I don't give a **** what they said. It's nonsence. They are game publishers not some god dam internet cafe.
    We are the people who uses their product and they should consider our opinion. When they say that rates can't be changed because of some shitty JWG opinion that makes me sick. WE ARE YOUR CUSTOMERS/CONSUMERS, NOT JWG'S!!!

LPTSquadron and Werewolf like this.
  5. Veltaine

Veltaine Member

Speak with your wallet. Given all the free handouts they've given and the option to buy higher xp rates, I think your options are there. There are private servers that have higher rates, and games that charge monthly subscriptions with higher rates as well. 9D has always been infamous for hard grinding and low xp. It's the nature of the beast.

I enjoy it personally and have premium, so will support the company for what they are trying to do. If not for them, we wouldn't have this game alive still at all.

Oskaras likes this.
  6. Louguoshen

Louguoshen Active Member

EXP rate is ok don't touch its anymore = = only some special day only can have exp event and not to much day

7. balb1n0

balb1n0 Active Member

Exp is alright, but skill and drop need a boost. A really big boost!

khanarya likes this.
  8. Blitzcronk

Blitzcronk Well-Known Member

Why would they increase drop when you can buy drop cards, x3 drop dungeon passes and spend 3 billion gold on a deco which gives 30% drop

The rates won't change they are being unfair about it.

9. Louguoshen

Louguoshen Active Member

no need to big much, drop and skill... just increase a bit little. This game should make player be patient. be cause this game is old game. The charm of the old game is it make player be patient, calm down, can do something that look like impossible.... not same modern games its make game easy. you can fun without time.... yes today time is important . the hustle age... 2016. but, game should make or teach player to be someone that better than now. the patient is something that should be.
    I'm in team of Game-maker and Freelance as graphic / programming. I know about game purpose....
    The important GM and dev should be is find - solve some bug that you can understand problem or logic of that problem. and Game master should have community and hardworking much more than you are at now. trust me, Game master should see Webboard and FB fanpage and Twitter at least 1 round per 1 Hour if more task you must do. and should response 7/10 of Post that place, especially General Discussion that have more player talking throughout the day. trust me, this is business...Ahri, Community is important although you will don't know more about this game. but, its can learn if you want. i know you tried but, Trust me you can... GM Ahri.

sorry for my fkin bad english, and hope it will same with something what i want to mean

10. Zukee

Zukee Active Member

LOL I feel weak XD.

11. Louguoshen

Louguoshen Active Member

I feel weaker ... I'm need more sleep ..... (not be cause only game but be cause my job :()

12. Marden

Marden New Member

Gamer campus gave me enough joy to go back to 9d and even grind till imortal, with lots of xp events and misc item drop events.
    In red fox i don't even want to try getting to cs.

13. Louguoshen

Louguoshen Active Member

Redfox will give you basic

Marden likes this.
  14. Szafka

Szafka Active Member

Exp is just PERFECT! I love this exp rates. Drop could be just a little bit highest.

15. Fullneo

Fullneo Well-Known Member

Exp rate is fine.
    Just the drop rate is not good especially with all the collectibles we need.
    In fact we level up too fast to gather enough items, x1.5 to x2 on all map will be cool and (especially combined with item drop card haha)

16. Blitzcronk

I used a few drop cards in HZ, I filled my bags up in literally 30 minutes or less. Those cards pay for themselves but the biggest game breaker are the passes which give you x3 drop rate in dungeons. Use them alongside the GCM dungeon exploit and my god, you're making money fast.

17. Hegemonic

Hegemonic Member

Stop bitching. EXP rates are fine, drop rates could use some improvements.

18. Peachy

Peachy Active Member

In my opinion only the skill rate for some skills are bad, not all skills.
    I'm BoT and my clan buff lvls up v slowly. Lightfoot is worse i'm still on cheng 3 advanced at CS level and I literally run to complete all my RTE and RTK.
    Rest like exp and drop is fine for me, but would appreciate what used to drop will continue to drop e.g. Wristband from General Wei, low elixirs in normal dungeons.

19. Blitzcronk

They did? Wei is up to IM12 I thought?

20. Redmi433

Redmi433 New Member

EXP rate is fine ..
    DROP rate is bad .

khanarya and Szafka like this.