How do you become best 1v1er the fastest way?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by rfSexy, Mar 30, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rfSexy

rfSexy Art Potato & Clean Up Crew

I'm going for the bestest above rank 1, not that "top 10" bs.

People are saying play Moonlight to increase reaction time, but i'm not a fan of that map and find it boring. :confused: Team Moon is fun though.

Should i buy wrist weights and/or weighted gloves like the SC players when they train to raise their APM?

HumoLoco likes this.
  2. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

play all random map with street will increase your skills in da 1v1 is only way to fastest af :>

tamirtov and rfSexy like this.
  3. gottablast

gottablast Member

it's no longer possible to get better at this game

rfSexy likes this.
  4. gottablast

gottablast Member

oh how i wish rf didnt turn into such a **** hole rip

5. Infamy

Infamy Active Member

The more you think, predict, anticipate your opponents potential moves, the higher chance of losing. The more you lure and the more you NEVER block, the higher chance of winning.

Trust me.

ToulueVang and Shana like this.
  6. rfSexy

rfSexy Art Potato & Clean Up Crew

@Infamy But if i never block i'll always get garbed

7. Phawnix

Phawnix Clean Up Crew

Hmm, let's see.

1. break up with girlfriend
    2. quit job/school
    3. buy lots of gatorade and mountain dew
    4. play all day and all night like @ohFoes
    5. buy a booter so you can ddos when you lose like @ohFoes (if you ddos them technically you won)
    6. spend tons of money on avalon, gems, and OP scrolls/exos (don't forget to exo spam)
    7. play only moon and glace (cause that's all anyone plays anyway)

And finally, you must defeat me.

After all that you can call yourself a virgin Top 1v1er

8. Phawnix

Phawnix Clean Up Crew

I'm trash cause I have a life outside this game but I'm one of the last OG players from the open beta so I gotta hold it down gangsta style

Nooblater likes this.
  9. Yeomra

Yeomra Well-Known Member

Buy Hitman.

10. gottablast

gottablast Member

wat

11. Ayato

Ayato Well-Known Member

Lmao dudes always talking out his ass

12. ankyt

ankyt Well-Known Member

first person to ever teach me the game taught me to never block or block as little as possible in 1v1

got better after a while when i kept reminding myself

rfSexy and Shana like this.
  13. Shana

Shana Creator of Heartseeker, SF, IAS, BD & CC

Having a 1vs1er with a reputation of at least top 3 to train you

A trainer with that level of skill+knowledge will save you the time of trying to figure out what works, and get to the #1 spot faster

rfSexy and HumoLoco like this.
  14. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

skill+experience > skill+knowledge :>

rfSexy and Shana like this.
  15. Myousai

Myousai New Member

Just add Top 10 and get beat 100 times. All they do is 1on1.

16. Ahegao

Ahegao Well-Known Member

1v1 in 2018

pr0dz and jetois like this.
  17. doston8

doston8 Well-Known Member

Play enough that you memorize all scrolls and their combos. Learn the delays on each scroll, and the massive delays from using a 2 hit input versus 3 hit input before you can reset. Upon memorizing, if you notice someone who does 2 hit delay and attempts to reset, punish him if applicable. Guard to lure the delay/reset and punish. If they jump, expect a jump kick and counter. If they are really good they will air grab, if this happens, use back guard and turn otherway as to protect from jump kick and front grab. If they have back grab, upon them jumping, wait long enough so you can punch them and juggle them. If you get jump kicked, you can still juggle, if they air grab it will fail because punch cancels out grab sequence and you can juggle, unless lag then it no longer is legit fight and you run and exo and win. Drift when possible and try to force them to attack. If they use a kick, punish them, if they punch, gauge their reaction time and whether or not they will continue the combo to see if they can "turn it around" and hit you with it or if they will stop punching and go straight for a guard or counter. If guard, grab and toss their salad, if counter, grab and toss their salad or attempt a juggle. If you attempt a juggle, bait out their panic. If they are noob, dont try baiting the counter, go straight for juggle, if they counter, notice what combo value they countered at and predict their 2nd panic at that number. If they are decent, go for the juggle but don't complete the launcher, bait the panic. If they are pro, bait their panic with the combo - the last 2 hits. So if the combo has 5 hits before launching on the 5th hit, hit the pro 3 times to bait the panic because they will know your scroll already and know what you are planning. Learn to apply pressure by not completing you combos. Drift, hit them a couple times, move again, hit again. When you drift, go the opposite way that you naturally would, because your opponent will naturally go the opposite way of your naturally movement but if you go the opposite of your natural movement then they will get confused and will be screwed over for about 1 to 1.5 seconds, half a second for pros. This is where you punish them severely. Do not repeat this drift tactic multiple times too early otherwise they will learn it and will adapt accordingly. Flash rams are always good near edges. If they are near the edge, they will probably try to bait you to edge them if they are decent. Throw a couple punches a few paces away from them to see if they are trying to bait a counter, if they are trying to jump kick you and throw you off with the stun from the jump kick. When you are on the side where you are knocking the enemy off the map, never grab. Do not let them grab you for you will get edged 90% of the time. If you are on the edge of the map about to get knocked off and the enemy is launching a barrage of attacks at you at an attempt to knock you off while you are on guard, then there will be a moment where the scroll has a combo break, not enough to attack or counter, but you will be able to switch your guard position. Find the break through learning of the different scrolls which I mentioned earlier in the post and then guard left or right at that moment and you will be pushed to the left or the right instead of off the map. At this point, wait for them to finish their combo on you and then grab them and knock em off the map instead. If they do not finish the combo, they will attempt to grab you, at this moment punch them once and grab. If this fails on them once from experience, just go ahead and unload on them so long as you know they dont have panic. If you dont know or if they do have panic, punch them once, twice if fast scroll, then jump kick behind them. If you get caught in the panic, you either fall to the ground or will get knocked back (this is once you are on the other side of the enemy no longer about to be edged unless thrown) and they will attempt to grab you and throw you over the edge. If they do this and you get knocked back, immediately guard to the left or right, even with back grab, there is a high chance you will just barely survive on the edge. If they don't have back grab, their grab will fail and you flash ram them as soon as you see they go for a grab and it fails. If you do not have saver, if you get back grabbed and are on edge of map, if they are quick thinkers, they will ground hit for ez KO BUT if you nanmu immediately, opposite of their ground hit, you can avoid ground hit and get back on the map. If you are severely on edge, dont do this because nanmu will make you fall off because it causes 1 step back. At this point, you NEED saver or u die unless enemy is **** cheeks and too slow to ground hit from all the fast paced action.

Last edited: May 28, 2018
    NeoStrayFox likes this.
  18. Myousai

Myousai New Member

TLR : Just unistall

19. doston8

doston8 Well-Known Member

This is the secret to become god of rf, TL;DR is not allowed.

20. FollowHim

FollowHim Member

Post every of your wins in the matchmaking section and write a huge wall of text like those idiots who cannot produce enough cerebrospinal fluid to function properly, making them act like those autistic being we could qualified as abundant in chromosomes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.