What If...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Muscles, Feb 4, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Muscles

Muscles New Member

I'm a returning player, used to play this game when I was a kid on OGplanet, one thing that has only recently crossed my mind was what if Rumble Fighter had a ranked system back then? with a ranked ladder, ratings and rewards? I think that for sure the game would be much more popular than it is now. Just a though but I'd like to hear your opinion.

P.S (I am really bad so add me - IGN: Muscles)

2. doston8

doston8 Well-Known Member

They already have it in terms of guild ladder, but I guess the single player ladder would be interesting as well. Leader-board for highest K/D Ratio or something like that would be cool. Problem I see with this though is that people would just hack or boost their way to the top similar to the mini-game leader-board, so maybe that's why we don't have this kind of system yet. You are right though, it would definitely boost popularity because competition boasts a competitive nature in general.

3. WhoYu

WhoYu Well-Known Member

What the...rumble fighter did have a ranking system in OGP, you probably stared after if was remove. They had Gems for each level period, and Rankin Flags for the top players. Damn I miss my banner.....

4. Shana

Shana Creator of Heartseeker, SF, IAS, BD & CC

to put it bluntly, ranked would feel like a DDOS contest like it is in guild war

Flamekiller likes this.
  5. Flamekiller

Flamekiller Glacial Master & Clean Up Crew

There were battle flags and a monthly ranking system. If it were to happen it would have to use the streak format to prevent boosting. There’s also ddos issues so rip.

6. WhoYu

WhoYu Well-Known Member

I Would say if they did, K/D Ration would be great, but I then I remember how unstable this game is and the amount of D/c

7. doston8

doston8 Well-Known Member

Yeah, but in the long term that would be negligible. The higher the K/D the less significant each win or loss will be to the overall K/D Ratio.

8. WhoYu

WhoYu Well-Known Member

Yeah and then you gotta count for the K/D events and people having multiple accounts

doston8 likes this.
  9. FollowHim

FollowHim Member

We had that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.