VMware

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by deantjahhh, May 31, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. deantjahhh

deantjahhh New Member

Hi, I've been trying to play on 9d on VMware on my PC, it just doesn't work. I get the Gamegaurd error 114, or I get this error ( See picture ). Whilst on my PC wich I run VMware on, it works just perfectly fine.. Can anybody help me with this? I tried rebooting and my anti virus stuff is all off aswell.

upload_2018-5-31_23-38-36.png

Attached Files:

2. deantjahhh

deantjahhh New Member

This is the other error I get when I actually can launch it.
    upload_2018-5-31_23-46-48.png

Attached Files:

3. N0LYF3

N0LYF3 Member

It looks like the game guard doesnt agree with your VM. Have you played this game before with a VM?

"Whilst on my PC wich I run VMware on, it works just perfectly fine"
    did you just contradict yourself? or are you saying that VM is stable and works fine like a normal PC?

4. ChowChow

ChowChow Active Member

Try downloading it directly from the RF website, not the steam. Most likely it won't work because GG will flag VM as a " hack " .

5. deantjahhh

deantjahhh New Member

As far as I know I've heard that people use VM aswell as their normal windows, so that they can use their healer. I've never used VMware before so I've no idea what i could try. I don't have 2 pc's or laptop so I guess I can only log on one account at a time.

N0LYF3 likes this.
  6. deantjahhh

deantjahhh New Member

I tried the RF one aswell, it opens the launcher aswell but doesn't launch the game because of that error. Is there nothing else to bypass GG?

7. N0LYF3

N0LYF3 Member

So you're trying to use two clients at once or multi box. Gotcha. Can't help you there. I'm against it.

Perfection likes this.
  8. [CM]NineArts

[CM]NineArts RedFox Games Staff Member

Whatever the reason, just keep in mind that we do not allow multi boxing and if caught it may be a punishable offense. :)

Perfection likes this.
  9. deantjahhh

deantjahhh New Member

Goodluck banning all the viets for that and account sharing + half of the population playing your game since alot been doing it.

10. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

except the difference is, you tried to use it and announce on forum...then taunt a c/m....
    makes sense to some people I guess....don't cry for getting caught and banned....
    and not all Viets use it....you making huge open statements just because you exposed yourself....

11. naytun

naytun New Member

So u can check ? MacDoi,[F]eAr,Mercedes,Saloma and other HHung player cos they using VM (3rd patry software). Also can u explain why they dont get banned ? (sry for my english)

Last edited: Jun 2, 2018
    kp666 likes this.
  12. deantjahhh

deantjahhh New Member

My mans, I just said that I can't do it, it doesn't work for me. Let me explain you that that means that I can never do it. What can I get caught for if I say that I can't do it and thefore not going to do it?¿

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.