RF Diary: Chapter 3 - Exposure to OGP forums, primordial identity ~SamWay

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Comoros, Jun 1, 2018.

1. Comoros

Comoros Well-Known Member

Third entry to SamuraiWay's RF Diary

March, 2008
    I began using the RF forums for the fun of it. Although around March is when I started actually using the forums socially, I did have an encounter or two posting about bugs. Here's one picture I have saved that I asked about once around Christmas time:
    [​IMG]

Anyway, I started using the forums socially. Forums are just an accumulation of texts, and writing is oh so expressive so I eventually had to establish an identity. Being the annoying little 12 year old I was, I decided to be a troll-y type of person. It was really fun, I tell you. I posted with people such as...... damn, can I even remember names from that time accurately? Axon, Alberthgreat, n00basaurus, monkmaster79, whackoaznjo3, Navajos, Tapeworm, RonaldReagan and such. I used to think of these people like celebrities honestly. My young self couldn't comprehend the repercussions of being annoying, though. I remember the first time I met Axon in game he hit me with a Yuki Cannon dash and told me that's what he wanted to do to me every time I made a post :( rip.

But I eventually became established in the community. I remember entering some design an exocore back in the day. Here's my entry for those interested:
    [​IMG]

I began making new friends after using the forums. I remember trying to become close to Hydraflux and Jisatu, but they both eventually quit. Now that I think about it, it was kinda weird to become friends with people like that. I was 12, probably talking to people 18 years+. Some people were able to tolerate me though, which was neat.

Here are some other relics from back in the OGP forum days that I still have:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Up next: RF Diary: Chapter 4 - RF anniversary and joining MLValley, my new home ~SamWay
    and to build suspense....up next after that: RF Diary: Chapter 5 - PANIC! Getting BANNED, causing a riot, and creating a new identity ~SamWay

Last edited: Nov 9, 2018
  2. doston8

doston8 Well-Known Member

You did not explain why your friendship was broken... I am not happy right now >=(

3. Comoros

I didn't forget. The friendship didn't break yet, I'll get into it when the time comes

doston8 likes this.
  4. EmberCelica

EmberCelica Well-Known Member

Shiiiiiittt, I remember seeing that Noobasaurus shield pic, and damn I remember Amy-Sempai(Senpai?), good times.

5. FollowHim

FollowHim Member

Hello ahmed

6. Madisonnnn

Madisonnnn Member

You put so much effort in these? You must have alot of free times. You must be good with ur fingers, hit me up.

7. Comoros

hey
    Sonic already had a Sonic set back then and i wasnt trying to copy another player

FollowHim likes this.