Updates?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by WindStruck, May 24, 2018.

1. nerkus789x

nerkus789x Active Member

What about balance between all roles. I mean all warriors, healers, hybrids. People choose warriors from Shaolin or Brotherhood of thieves clan, because pole and spear deal the most damage in game. Beggar warrior staff deal the worst damage, where is balance in that after update? :)

GubRee likes this.
  2. GubRee

GubRee Active Member

That's just what i meant in my previous post with clan "balance" :) … the crit rate option on weapon (Staff/Wheels 2k, Sword/Saber 1.5k etc.) is already a first step in that direction but it would be cool if they make it more consistent.

Anyway let's see first what comes with this update, looks like there's quite a number of new stuff to look into and maybe some balance between clans is already coming… who knows ;) :p

3. lottie

lottie Member

Hi GM Ahri,
    Thanks for the update. Could you also check and revert on the following:
    1. Will Skill Books Resource Tab include clan Lightfoots, Meditation, Steps and Common: Tome Antidote of Cave (CC poison resistance skillbook)?
    2. Will the 'For 2nd Role' skill books still be available for purchase through our respective clan base role trainers? (the C11 &12 'For 2nd role' skill books that cost 3k-5k each in trainer NPCs)
    3. Also, could your team consider allowing us to claim some good advanced manuals for simultaneously re-training our skills?
    4. In addition to Mastery reset, would you also consider Attribute points pill reset as well? I noticed that some ve requirement for skills might change in this update (eg the active skill uses to over 100ve). That might affect attribute points allocation that players have dedicated to each stat. Tyvm!

Last edited: Jun 2, 2018
  4. Organic

Organic Member

Good work gm's! Now for level cap raise, and a new map :p

5. kramskitursky

kramskitursky New Member

I hope there is also re stat pill gm..

6. fero001

fero001 Active Member

There is not pill but ahri wrote that after patch stats and masteryies will be reseted so don t worry

Junky91 likes this.
  7. WindStruck

WindStruck Member

Ahri or a mod can you either lock this thread or shush the kids for a while ?

this was intended as a nice post for people to come and chat about the upcoming game updates, but the resident trolls have dragged it through the dirt and ruined it, so its pointless now.

DarkWithHeart, N0LYF3 and Junky91 like this.
  8. N0LYF3

N0LYF3 Member

Go awaaaaayyyyyy

DarkWithHeart likes this.
  9. OnenaHGvvellCSoG

OnenaHGvvellCSoG Active Member

Indeed... this time i cant play like a no lifer anymore for a while.. myabe this time i wont win the race :'(

10. skeedish

skeedish Member

11. OnenaHGvvellCSoG

12. N0LYF3

N0LYF3 Member

I can't pretend like I know how long it takes to get 10 Cheng, but I imagine the compensation to be worthwhile even though people don't play this game as much as they used to. So we will just have to see how good the compensation really is.

13. xiaolin

xiaolin Member

I had the same problem before but i managed to find a solution. If you are just farming til round 5, just go at some corner then kill those mobs there. Make sure not kill 3 - 4 mobs at same spot for it might cause confusion and misclick if the other drops are covered with useless drops. Lure the remaining mobs. Change spot at round 2 and so on so that it will be easier to loot stuffs at round 5 because they're the only drops in the middle.

14. OnenaHGvvellCSoG

Ahri, will nukers suffer a big change?
    They suuuuuuuuuuuuuck as they are now... mainly due to high CD on skills imo... and their dmg shields or VE shields need a huuuge buff. Those shields were made when we were dealing 2.5k dmg max... we deal 20x that dmg now xD
    Anyway... id love to spam nukes like the old days without big cooldowns getting in the way :D

I hope u guys dont mess around with nuke stances and stuff like that... we love that every clan has their own nukes and unmatched style... no more beggars using HD nuke stance pls -_- xD

GubRee and Junky91 like this.
  15. Organic

Organic Member

Hmmm look at srs plate. We gonna revisit those dung....

16. raizafaisal

raizafaisal Member

i hope im not chamge role i was play this nuker from mei 2016 and train all skill to c11 c12 in manual in grind. zzzzzz

N0LYF3 likes this.
  17. raizafaisal

raizafaisal Member

why i feel nuker will be die again... hhahah.. i was play 2 year with no balance and not say anithynk about that. slow at all then warior lol slow grind and farm. and low hp :DDD . and now i feel wel be more slow... hahahaha stop play nuker guys. just left me alone feel this sick... suieced .. Gm.. did you know how the feel play nuker? :D did this update will be give good balance fom nuker ? or nuker will be down again ? Nuker RIP

18. raizafaisal

raizafaisal Member

the big qustion for me is. did this update can give balance for nuker? any 1 here grind use nuker to hi12 ? use nuker skill to hi12 lvl char? now i feel like. iam a fish jump from sky... idk when i will down.. at sea? at river? or at street then die by car accident.. lets see 12 june...

19. ChowChow

ChowChow Active Member

Nucker is a great class. I played for 5 years. I don't recommend this as your first choice though. Go either Hyb or Tank. Problem with it is even their basic shield has long CD. New gears like gow/gor boosts a little but its not adequate.

Nucker with high end gear is beast though. Only Tank with like 90k - 100k hp can survive.

20. HuoZhaiShe

HuoZhaiShe Active Member

Why go back to old nuker era?

This has to be the most balanced version we played, the real saddest part is the p2w aspect of game, I mean, its ok that p2w players have an advantage over the ftp player, but it shouldnt be so restricted; making Market items tradeable would solve that IMHO

Truth is, any player, any class can be OP with the right gear, be it Hyb, Healer or the classic Nuker and Warrior, it all comes to what gear u got

And her comes my real concern, how can we expect to have a real balance when there are aspects of the game many players cant play/enjoy due to a monopoly that could be fairly solved by adding some items to market

If this update however, brings a bit of uniqueness to every class, then im happy