Questions about Potala mobs /HI level

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by KagetokiKariya, Jun 9, 2018.

1. KagetokiKariya

KagetokiKariya New Member

Hey guys. So I know you can grind fast till HG4-5 in KL at spiders or hounds. Where do you guys grind afterwards? Still at hounds, or is there a better place?

ALso someone told me that at HI levels, it's really slow in KL so it's faster in Potala. Does that mean grinding in Potala dung, or those potala mobs outside? I noticed they are very hard to kill and they deal alot of damage, maybe they are for mainly for HI ck players?

Thx

2. dixbutts

dixbutts Well-Known Member

At HG10 you can go grind on mobs at the Advanced Base or the Bloody Monsters at Bamboo Hill . If you have really good gear you can go at HG9, otherwise grinding to HG9 on Hounds is ideal.

Grinding outside of Potala starts at around HI2, and you will want a healer in your party for dmg bonus. Inside of Potala is basically only for CK to grind at, and can be started at low HI if you have good enough gear and enough passes.

KagetokiKariya likes this.
  3. KagetokiKariya

Thanks, very helpful :)
    Ah, right, like the KL tigers/toads etc, they have that "boss" like name, so need dmg from party. Missed that. So to sum up, till HG10 at Hounds, till HI2 ADv Base/ Bamboo Hill, and after HI2, Potala outside (I am warr)

When is it time to SRS, assuming you got gear?

Also one last question: I am HG 5, and noticed that Silver Tigers (bead droppers) hit really hard, almost 10k hp at once. Will they hit less damage at HI? Or do I need something different (I have around 300 resist each total, using Potala green epi, and 45k hp)

4. dixbutts

dixbutts Well-Known Member

I forgot about SRS, not really sure when it can be started. You will just have to go in and see if you aren't getting one shotted. You can check with your league and see if they are willing to bring you along to leech exp.

The tigers will hit you for less when you are closer to their level range.

5. KagetokiKariya

Someone in game said HI 3 for SRS. So perhaps SRS could replace Potala mobs altogether

6. TheDarkness

TheDarkness Active Member

Uhm not sure but myself solo srs at Hg12, good luck

7. KagetokiKariya

Thx. And mobs are what colors? Purple, green and red

8. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

I you have good gear you can start srs red at hg10...

otherwise you can struggle at potala entrance lol...I went there hg 11, pulled 1 at a time and was fine...the moment 2 aggro you...you dead... and you do need a healer...

screamming blood monster were where people used to grind after hg 9...but they give loooow xp.....compared to pulling in potala lol...

or just get power leveled inside potala...

if you a nuker...you can solo first room at hg 9 with your "forget me buff..."

Last edited: Jun 12, 2018