Plans for the future

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by GubRee, Jun 11, 2018.

1. GubRee

GubRee Active Member

I was back in game like 1 year ago, played few months and quitted again. Mostly because in my opinion this game has lost the focus on martial arts and eastern philosophies and went more on powerfull weapons/equipements/items. (plus some other bothering stuffs :) )

Anyway I had a "nostalgia attack" xD and I've been taking a look around, mostly at the forum. Logged a bit in game too but I wasn't able to stay more than 10 minutes xD.
    So I've dicided to put my nostalgia into something I like to do and I came up with this :D :D:

http://forums.playredfox.com/index.php?threads/9dragons-music-tribute.43028/

BUT roaming the forum I found out about the new updates coming and those really sounded cool to me and make me wish it will get a lot better. So what I am really curious to know is:

1) Are planned more updates in the future like the "role balance"? If yes what will them be about?

2) What is the situation about 9Dragons 1.5? Is the new graphic engine coming anytime soon?

I know GM's wouldn't say much about this stuff usually but giving a try is for free, so :p. And for me even a little hint about those stuff could be really motivating.

Hope to get some info :D Best wishes to everyone.

2. Neoblad3

Neoblad3 Member

Nothing changed, imo this problem is much clearly visible after SrS patch. The next 12.06 patch will be nail to the coffin for free2play or less donating players. Just look information on forum bout current situation on both servers or even better, try to talk with still active people online. Most of legit and good players from Tao quit game some time ago, the old Tao population is decreasing day by day but you can see increasing numbers of vn players switching Yin to Tao. Im suspecting also that most of die-hard fans still playing becouse of real $ which they invested in this game.

GubRee and Junky91 like this.
  3. ChowChow

ChowChow Active Member

Game has become super one dimensional. All you have to do at this point is pack critical gears in order to achieve something in both PVP and PVE. This diminishes the entire foundation of this game even for the paying players.

JasonStatham and GubRee like this.
  4. GubRee

GubRee Active Member

Sad to read what you guys say.

Just the opposite of what I would likeā€¦.

5. skeedish

skeedish Member

Plans for the future? Lolz :p there's no hope here. ppl go from Yin to Tao, Tao to quit. Lol.
    u want future? Get a life is your future.:D

JasonStatham and DarkWithHeart like this.
  6. JasonStatham

JasonStatham Active Member

<(-_-)>ZzzzzzZzzzzzz

7. GubRee

GubRee Active Member

LoL all this is not much convincing about coming back in game xD

8. ReneKchan

ReneKchan New Member

A frustrating moment between 2 events and we spent some deep thought discussions about the future of Yin, any escape for the imbalance and the lack of population, especially energetic new players, whether there is a way to keep them from being frustrated...

We asked the question if there would be a server merge or transfer (probably with fee applied, because we understand RedFox needs $ for the year, too) and if it is the case, howmuch would we willing to pay to save ourselves from loneliness and monopoly?

In the end, we play for joy and for being together, don't we?

9. Nekolady313

Nekolady313 Member

no 1 likes yin cuz they prob don't let u farm or anything and just bully u 24.7 no 1 wants to server merge with them. xD

DarkWithHeart likes this.
  10. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

hunghong does bully people lol hahahahha, and certain Western guilds too...

personally apart from the over bullying from hunghong ....its pretty much thesame experience as Tao

DarkWithHeart likes this.
  11. dixbutts

dixbutts Well-Known Member

People in Tao seem to actually play together, and some even play off event. Nearly every single league in Yin has a grudge against each other for stupid reasons, and won't party with each other. I swapped to Tao and have noticed people are actively doing dungeons together. On Yin you will rarely find anyone willing to help you, outside of lvling inside SRS.

There's also more people on Tao spending in the item mall, and everything costs less in gold value compared to Yin. I had purchased a Tortoise Bead for 60b on Yin, but the same bead is 16b on Tao. Bought a Tiger Bead on Yin for 50b, same bead is 25b on Tao. Seems counter productive to choose Yin unless you're willing to spend thousands a month in the item mall. Many others who have swapped to Tao for the same reasons. I really wonder what the price of the excellence beads are going to be on Yin if regular beads are so absurd already.

12. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

that is exactly what I was saying...
    Tao is a lot more friendly...yin is too.. but people are 1000% more greedy...
    You can find people who help...but most people are out for themselves...
    Personally I HAVE MET THE BEST PEOPLE IN GAME IN BOTH YIN AND TAO...
    that is just me though...and I am grateful to them...

100b....considering that is what some people were trying to sell tiger and tortoise for...

Tao has its fair share of greed though....someone selling repel for 45b....
    Personally I would take that gold...buy me tiger and tortoise bead and and say screw you to person...
    25b is already very expensive for a weapon...

then there are people who actually try to sell armor for 25b too...I mean why do people even buy them for that...makes me wonder if brain damage honestly....But who am I to judge...

Last edited: Jun 19, 2018
    dixbutts likes this.
  13. dixbutts

dixbutts Well-Known Member

Well that skill will probably boost the price on repel weapons even more. It's very expensive to buy one, but there are for sure more sellers on Tao than Yin. I'm unsure of a +15 repel value but I know a dead +14 is under 10b on Tao.

I think the best weapon should be your last priority though, since there's always something better around the corner.

[​IMG]
    5k/5k HP/VE, 50% Crit Dmg, 45% Crit Rate, 50/1k HP Leech

14. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

lol nice you got the picture for their most op weapon...the 7k base damage 1...now...that I want...

15. Blaze

Blaze Member

idk if you actually experienced this or just shaming the server for some reason cause im a returned player 2 weeks ago and I basically wanted to start from scratch in Tao (Because what I have been told from the forum that Tao has cheaper prices and high population "which is true") after a week on Tao barely a band wants to take me, I didn't know how new band and M&D system worked so asked in a roar for either so I can ask for help when needed but no one even cared, I figured it out and applied for master he accepted me and never seen him again 'Lol'

So I thought of giving Yin a try before quitting the game again from frustration, the moment I asked in the roar for a master and a band I instantly got in a one and a week passed on Yin already have my Flag an Bead Set almost HG, 1b in 1 day of farming in the weekend "I regret wasting the weekend on Tao" and knew lots of helpful and nice players on white side on Yin

However I do agree Yin Population is low but I'm happy with good players Im currently playing with, and no Prices in Yin isn't really that Expensive when every thing sells on the same rate [ Even shitty Mats from mobs to craft items up to blue banner ] just because the numbers on Tao is less doesn't mean its cheaper, the economy on Tao is fucked the only sellable thing on Tao is IM Items no one cares about Letters or Fur or Molars or Even Orange Jade cause lol u don't need this things on Tao you swipe you get ur desired item unlike Yin a F2P like me has a chance to make money [I got my Flag and Bead set on Yin for 80kk total, on Tao I need 200kk total as a new player 'lol'].

That's just my opinion as a returned player who started from scratch and gave both servers the same share of try.

Last edited: Jun 19, 2018
    GubRee likes this.
  16. GubRee

GubRee Active Member

Interesting point of view