[EVENT] Summer 2 vs 2 Tournament

Discussion in 'Events' started by [GM]Toast, Jun 15, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. asanluv

asanluv World Record (Al Hata) & Community Advisor (RuF)

Minx and Eight have yet to appropriately contact us about our match. Minx accepted my friend request a few days ago but has yet to notify me about our match. Eight has yet to accept my friend request. RumbleFighter_06252018-144328.jpg RumbleFighter_06252018-144303.jpg

2. [GM]Toast

[GM]Toast RedFox Games Staff Member

Users have 20 minutes to submit their entries or proof of contact. After 20 minutes, this thread will be temporarily closed to update the tournament chart.

3. Alcyoneus

Alcyoneus Clean Up Crew

@Roswaal You using sunglasses for em blurry texts? This may help.

4. Alcyoneus

Alcyoneus Clean Up Crew

5. [GM]Toast

If you have shown proof you tried to contact them and they did not respond, you will default get the win.

Thread has been temporarily closed. We will update our tournament chart. If there is a lack of entries that were not completed, we will have a loser's bracket.

ItsTour likes this.
  6. [GM]Toast

Preliminaries Match Up Round 2 have been posted. We have randomly selected 4 losing teams to take place in our "second chance" system. The second chance system allows teams to participate in the place of teams that did not show up for their match.

Exocore likes this.
  7. Alcyoneus

Alcyoneus Clean Up Crew

I Posted Proof That The People We Was Up Against Forefit And We Wasnt Posted In The Preliminaries Match Up Round 2 Lloyd And Blazn

8. Alcyoneus

Alcyoneus Clean Up Crew

See They Forefit and Idk Why We Got DQ

Attached Files:

9. Exocore

Exocore Well-Known Member

@gottablast Seems we've been paired against each other. Post a list of convenient times for both you and Patriot and we will schedule accordingly.

10. gottablast

gottablast Member

anytime past 6 pm est usually not around during the day

11. [GM]Toast

We are sorry about that. The new list will reflect your new opponents.

12. Alcyoneus

Alcyoneus Clean Up Crew

@[GM]Toast Just wondering how come I'm in bottom section of the Tournament instead of the upper section. 6 and Taiji had their opponents forfeit, and my opponents did the same. I've shown many many screenshots regarding me trying to add you for the past several days. I have a lot more screenshots if you need more. But I just want to know the difference between my fight and Taiji/6 vs 2007/baller. - IGN: Lloyd

13. Exocore

The bottom section is the most convenient placing for the GMs to stick you in. The top is evened out, and once the bottom matches are through, that will leave the 16 teams for the main tournament as previously stated. It was pretty much this or being left out the tournament. There is no difference between you/Dedrick and Nick/Ant's matches, you both won by forfeit, but this is the easiest solution in this case.

14. Merkulusthese

Merkulusthese Clean Up Crew

@
    Thank you Toast :) Llyod and Blazn add me on discord tyvm Anzu#0196
    ~§anja

15. Alcyoneus

Alcyoneus Clean Up Crew

I want to ask whether or not the upper/lower brackets have meanings anymore. So there's a round two of preliminaries match now. Upper and Lower brackets both have to fight twice in order to enter quarter finals. I don't know if there are some people who fought 3 times in the lower brackets due to official Preliminary Rounds pt. 2. But If I (Lloyd and Blazn) have to fight an additional fight prior to my second match up (Infinity123/Sanja) then I won't see how it's not different between my forfeited win and other forfeited-won teams. - IGN Lloyd

16. Exocore

The brackets on top are for the main tournament... the primary round of 16 teams. There are currently 8 teams. These teams will fight to go to the second round of the main tournamrnt.

On the bottom brackets, round 2 prelims will take place. There are currently 16 teams, which will eventually become 8 teams. These 8 teams will join the current top brackets. Round 2 prelims have just begun.

It's unfortunate you and Dedrick have to still qualify for the main tournament but at least you weren't left out in all.

Merkulusthese likes this.
  17. Merkulusthese

Merkulusthese Clean Up Crew

Dont forget too add me :D

18. Alcyoneus

Alcyoneus Clean Up Crew

It is fortunate that we are still in the tournament, but it is also unfortunate that we weren't placed into the main tournament after our win. [We] had first had our place on the upper half of the brackets which means that we should only be privileged to fight 1 match in order to obtain our place into the main tournament. There may or may not be enough place to find a team for me and Blazn to fight, but it will also be up to the GMs. But it just doesn't make any sense how I now have to fight another match in [PRELIMINARIES] as if I had been placed on the lower brackets in the first place. lol

19. Alcyoneus

Alcyoneus Clean Up Crew

I won't forget to add you. I just want Gourdy or Toast's judgement in this matter. Though it may sound childish but I don't think it's fair. Just clarifying things up with them. But I am grateful I'm not DQ and still in the tournament. But I also want the GM's hearings for they take place in moderating this tournament and not you Keanu<3 LOVE YOU BRO. Also I respect your opinion.

20. Exocore

@Alcyoneus I feel, brother. I was just trying to sort out any misunderstanding you may have had regarding the brackets themselves. As for why you were placed where you were or any of that, hopefully you find an answer.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.