Gear to which levels?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Leifmarius, Jun 26, 2018.

1. Leifmarius

Leifmarius New Member

I have been away from the game for a little while. And i just wondered if someone could give me a short brief of what Gear(weap and clothing) and ish prices that is the best is best now. As i am starting a New Bot Healer. And i which lvl i should invest in what gear?

Pleaaaaaaseeeee :D

2. JustSayian

JustSayian Active Member

For low lvls you should have the dung gears like the VOH/Death Valley gear from f11 resoruces. Once you hit fc2 you will have to get fc2 set either by investing into it and getting someone to do some runs for you. FC2 set is around 10-15kk for jacket (Yin prices) and pants like 5m now and wb boots hat are like 1m or sightly more. Eh lvl wise if you really feel the need to you can try going for that VOh set or Death valley at any time tbh. Main one is fc2 set. Weap you will want to use the True Dragon Weps which can be given from RTD quests, you start of with Young Dragon from a bamboo quest and then after doing RTD you get the statues to upgrade. If you feel the need to you can buy it too off clan NPC.. Hope this helps tell me if you have anymore questions

3. Leifmarius

Leifmarius New Member

So at which level do you think i would need get a new weap? and what is affordable for me? i had an old acc with some BE stacks an 60kk on, idk what that gets me :p

4. Apham

Apham Member

You can use the True Dragon weapon until end of Golden Lotus. After that, higher weapon is recommended.

5. Manaphon

Manaphon Active Member

60kk would be enough to get you a +14 psh wep, you can use it at hm without much penalty and you won't get broke when repairing. Next big powerspike is IM4 when you can use dusk weps.

Hg4 clothes goes anywhere from 25-50kk clean/piece on Yin. And hg9 lvl1 100-250kk last I saw.