BOT Nuker...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by FantasyDragon, Jun 28, 2018.

1. FantasyDragon

FantasyDragon New Member

I am not sure how to react here. I took nuker role at oc2 today. Nuker gets 2 nukes. one nuke has some chance to heal VE another one has a chance to heal HP. Problem is they have 12 sec CD... WTH. One of them has a 2 sec cast time and other has a 1 sec cast time. So now I cast the 2 spells and run around for CDs to end! I had to start using active. It was hell to level up to just oc3 (I had mostly dex, wis and ess). Am I missing something? how do I play this char now?

Edit: The nukes wont level up till I get to RC1 when I can get another nuke.

GubRee likes this.
  2. Incognito

Incognito Member

yeah, skill were reworked it seems and they probably did not think about the rework balancing for players who are low lvl/new.

GubRee likes this.
  3. GubRee

GubRee Active Member

I experienced the same problem. I guess the only solution is an "hybrid" play, some nukes and some physical Attacks with main weapon.
    The problem is lowered but still persist at rc1 with the new nuke. Guess leveling will be kinda "normal" when you get 4th nuke at RL lvl.

The other solution would be to make warrior and change role at RL12.... but that's kinda cheating :p

Though if they lower the recast time for oc nukes it would be smoother.

EDIT: you could add more constitution and use true dragon spear so you have no lvl and stat requirements to make melee grind more confortable untill you can use only nukes.

4. FantasyDragon

FantasyDragon New Member

Yes thats true.

I created a healer too. I cant believe they call this class rebalancing. I mean I see others complaining about VE but till FD I just used GC7 active with spear. Using oc1 active now with c3 ve heals. I just cant see nukers being even close to a tenth of this speed. It would have been better to just level up till FD as vagabond/warrior and then chose class to nuker. I'll do that this weekend I guess.

5. JensenR

JensenR New Member

I think the new rebalance patch is to make items that has stats like : attack speed , reduce cooldown time of skill , reduce re-casting time of skill become more important , because like you said , those skill were revamped to become terribly long-time re-casted ^^, things like star shape belt , golden silk clothing , even bead of SRS now will become pretty expensive @_o . I think Nukers and Hybrids now if dont have those items , they will be like 4 .. 5 hits using bracers , then press W to chance to physical weapon and use active skill to continue the attack , or keep using bracers and run a damn long distance to wait for the cooldown :))