Another post about create rate

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by nerkus789x, Jun 27, 2018.

1. nerkus789x

nerkus789x Active Member

Hi, did anyone test some create npc after last update ? :). It is obviously something wrong with ornament create!
    I did try to create dexterity/constitution 13 ornaments and failed 60-80 times to succeed creating one of them. Before update it was 5-15 tries to succeed.
    OFC i have band 50% mastery.

Upgrade blood sorcerer weapon to wave is hard too. I have tried twice with mcg x10+band 50%, failed:(. So is there any use of these mcg? Friend failed 10 times with mcg x5 :eek:.

2. sidealea

sidealea Member

60-80 times doesnt sound too unusual in my experience.
    and about wave weapon, i dont know why they haven't made it possible too get those mats when the craft rate is as low as it is

3. nerkus789x

nerkus789x Active Member

Did you try to create some ornaments before role balance update? It have never been so hard to create these ornaments as now.

4. nerkus789x

nerkus789x Active Member

Hi, yeah, materials are no probleme now, but create rate is soo loow. Failed many times with x5 mcg and twice with x10:)

5. Kasko1985

Kasko1985 Member

hi there just wanted to add a complaint to the post, i failed 40 times with band mastery +x5 mcg (though not all tries were with x5 mcg) trying to upgrade my weapon to wave.
    and iv read posts of ppl complaining that inner clothes/pants get destroyed when u fail on upgrading them to next lvl.
    creat rates were **** since the beginig i agree on that point
    but the thing is no matter what item u use from IM to increase success rates it just dosent work.
    we need a valid solution to a problem all players have be them paying players or not
    hope some GM/CM will respond with words other than creat rates r a set chance ot crap like that

nerkus789x likes this.
  6. nerkus789x

nerkus789x Active Member

Yeah at least these create supplement could work... I buy mcg and I expect to success, not to fail.
    But to create cons/dex 15 ornaments are 3 times easier to create than cons/dex 13 :D. Rates are messed up, upgrade wave must be impossible than.

7. denteazul

denteazul Member

Before update i used to go about 15 - 60 tries on dex/cons 13, haven't tried to craft them after but i'm guessing will be the same pain in the ass if not worse.

8. dixbutts

dixbutts Well-Known Member

x5 MCG works :)

Used on pants but not clothes.

Inner clothes/pants:

BoFFM crafts:

Last edited: Jun 29, 2018
  9. nerkus789x

nerkus789x Active Member

Yeah I heard it work on them, but maybe I'm not lucky , still can't success to upgrade hg12 weapon to wave :(

10. RyderRiot

RyderRiot Member

I'm definitely DEFINITELY not jealous of how rich you are :D