Gold spammers are at all map .

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by davetran123, Jul 1, 2018.

1. davetran123

davetran123 New Member

Gms please remove those gold spammers . They are killing the game . I see a lot of people are leaving , because they think the game is dying , that is why gold spammers everywhere .

2. wildlotusgirl

wildlotusgirl New Member

I agree. Have been seeing them shouting endlessly. As fast as GMs can shut one up, another spawns. And it's always the same website they are advertising for.

3. CatIover

CatIover New Member

I concur, how about filter their message content so they can't advertise the website?

4. ForceBlader

ForceBlader Active Member

They will just revamp the sentence they're spamming with something different (e.g more spaces, letter replacement, number replacement, etc.) which makes the filters not useful anymore.

5. CatIover

CatIover New Member

I am just throwing it out there: message filtering, IP bans, delay repetitive message, report function, etc. Be creative with them base on spammer's routine, and any additional deterrence will help. There is always ways to get around our effort, but not doing anything isn't a good solution either. I remember coming back to 9D during Acclaim day and I literally lag out just because there were too much spam message on chat the moment I zone in Hefei. The game was dead by the time I was back also...

If anything I believe RedFox will be the most affected party, and secondly the players in Hefei to have to keep blocking chat to see anything helpful. Hopefully there will be positive measurement taken. :)