Nuker Stats working correctly?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Incognito, Jul 11, 2018.

1. Incognito

Incognito Member

So im playing a Heavenly demons Nuker at Little Master 4 (160)

And i noticed something the otherday... i have considerably more Attack rate than CK Atk Rate.
    I noticed this after checking and feeling like i missed mobs more oftern than i liked, and more than the previous publisher's version of the game.

With my full gear :
    Ark Rate - 11337
    CK Atk Rate - 9977

Stats :
    Str - 55 +2
    Ess - 95+4
    Wis- 239 +7
    Con - 155+3
    Dex - 442+5

My Base stats:
    Str- 10+2
    Ess - 50+4
    Wis - 194+7
    Con - 70+3
    Dex - 390 (max) +5

Attack Rate -10415
    Ck Atk Rate - 8234

If I'm not correct shouldn't ii get more CK atk rate from dex than physical atk rate, as im a nuker and if not why not as it makes the most sense being my source of dmg...

Unless unlike what it used to be wisdom now does something but hasn't updated in atk rating panel?
    When you hover the left side of the core stats it gives you the old American version description but when adding points and hoving over the point add button it gives you the Korean newer changes... this is very confusing and the lower ck atk rate just adds to the confusion...

2. Incognito

Incognito Member

This above post is also ignore the god forsaken terrible dmg nukers do now, sat there watching as 1 nuke does 10% of a mobs hp hitting 8k on standard hits. only when critting does the dmg become a bit more reasonable and slightly closer to old nukers abbility to kill mobs.

This version:

Nuker dmg reduced...
    Nuker skill cooldown increased......

Result: More misses, more skills required to kill mob, run out fo skills to use whiles grinding eventually especially if a bad stroke of luck and on a missing streak.

Crit becomes a must-have for nukers, as then you can maybe kill mobs ins 3-5 hits with successive crit and gear giving bonus crit dmg, allowing grinding to be a bit smoother.

3. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

except crit is required for all classes, not just nuker.

and its easy to get crit nowadays

4. Incognito

Incognito Member

yes not saying crit isn't good for other class, but i can sit and watch my healer friend grind quite easy without much crit, due to lots of self-sustain and no reliant on skills with cooldowns, whiles Nukers once you used all your 10 or so skills, you gotta wait for the 6-25 second CD's before you can attack again.

if they skills had more uptime then crit would not feel as mandatory, but as nukers early game experience, you have like 1-3 skills with 10+ second cooldowns and not enough dmg to kill stuff + VE issues. while the other classes are only worrying about their VE.

And regarding the accuracy well, 1v1 that same healer with similarly good gear, and watch as i miss 60-90% of my hits and hit 900dmg, whiles they hit similar dmg with more consistent hits heck the skill which reduces defence can hit like a truck when it procks