Auto Buff Trainer and Miscellaneous matters

Discussion in 'Player to Player Support' started by Jedaii, Jul 13, 2018.

1. Jedaii

Jedaii New Member

How do I assign the meditation to the buff trainer?

The VE cost of warriors' buffs and actives are way too high. It is almost impossible to apply all buffs without exhausting my VE. Warriors do not emphasize essence wo i don't know why our skills cost so much VE to use. Moreover the level restrictions are stupid. Defense smash, for example, will be useless, at high levels, since it has no impact on high level mobs -- and why does it not reduce only Physical defense, since warriors have no chi-kung damage?

2. deathgrip

deathgrip New Member

Use your chi kung drain skill all the time and all the others with a little bit of thrift.

3. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

When I autoskill for warrior I use VE pils in the last slot to train the buffs. The pils drops in coc chests (yellow) or donate loyalty to get them from village NPC.You can use in griding also.

For grind I use HP/VE epithet or Potala one combine with healer absorb HP/ VE leech.

4. Jedaii

Jedaii New Member

At Ps level where am i going to get HP/VE epi? which i'm pretty sure is KunFus of the Dead, BM Epi, and Potala... isn't that for heavenly immortal people? The loyalty thing I haven't figured out yet.

5. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

VE leech epithet is made from items from KL map. You can buy it in Hefei at low levels, last 7 days.
    http://forums.playredfox.com/index.php?threads/ve-newby-guide-after-class-balancing.43372/

Loyalty donation : in the land of 9dragons (maps) there are certain NPCs like general store, clinic & so on from where you can aquire certain items in exchange of your loyalty donation.