The Blue Dragon RE scroll :D

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by astroboy215, Jul 18, 2018.

1. astroboy215

astroboy215 2022 Un-Fashionista

WHY IS THE SUPER ARTS SO SLOW!?
    this scroll need a buff lol

Last edited: Jul 18, 2018
    HumoLoco likes this.
  2. ProfessorZtar

ProfessorZtar Community Advisor (Rumble Fighter)

Wait, does it not have the KkG launcher?

astroboy215 likes this.
  3. astroboy215

Whoooops forgot to put that in there. reuploaded it btw

Last edited: Jul 18, 2018
  4. ProfessorZtar

Ah, okay. So it's basically the exact same scroll, but they added a punch to the old kick combo, and the new B desperation move.
    Kinda seems.... not worth the 1700 price tag. It's probably more worth it to just upgrade it with the event BM drops, in all honesty, especially since I -think- the normal Blue Dragon is 980 rc.

This makes me think the other two "Metatron" scrolls are going to get the same treatment, with an event BM and RE scrolls and whatnot.

tamirtov and toons like this.
  5. astroboy215

its straight up milking the players lol buying the scroll for 1700 rc that comes with + 7 orch materials so players will think they need more of the materials to get a box. I 100% agree with you that its not worth the rc but its worth to upgrade with the bm materials if u already have blue dragon. I also hate how slow the super arts is i can never guarantee a perfect hit cause its so slow u can block it. It's more of a eye catcher to players just cause the new function super arts so ya know people are gonna want to test it out. AND right on with the same treatment to the other metatron scrolls its bound to happen. It's gonna be 1700 rc with +7 orch materials lol

6. ProfessorZtar

I wish the Blue Dragon's desperation move was like White Tiger RE's where you can combo into it with the launcher.
    On the bright side, it does a CRAZY AMOUNT OF DAMAGE if it hits, HOLY CRAP. I just realized it does more than the iron ball from 5T Fist.
    Have you tried holding the button down to try and charge the move? Or maybe try spamming P, K, or G during the move to see if it might have some sort of follow up attack?

On another note, I wish these desperation moves had 3 uses instead of just 1. (White Tiger RE's is currently bugged, I think, being able to be used as much as you want so long as you have 15% or less HP. :v )

astroboy215 likes this.
  7. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

too ugly sexy :>

8. Pasha

Pasha Well-Known Member

Calling these adv makes no sense ,since it's only drop juggle with nanmu . Anyway nice vid . Scroll isnt even changed ,so imma prob stay with my normal blue dragon lol I see no usage of that "desperation move" totally not worth 1.7k RC. Btw Blue dragon punch combo is so damn good to cactus juggles !

astroboy215 likes this.
  9. astroboy215

I tried it and there’s no follow up but ya most def 3tries would give a higher chance to land a hit.

10. astroboy215

Try doing it without platform it’s impossible to land a regular adv lol this scroll has only two adv drop that has the hidden drop which is why I call it a adv drop.It’s the way kkkp goes down the ledge without a jump kick. It’s just something new to players so I had to get it on vid :) I recommend not to stay with old blue dragon cause why? When ya upgrade it, it has a new combo and super arts. U can turn ur 980 rc scroll to 1700 rc ya feels. It may not be worth 1700rc but atleast you have the scroll to upgrade it

11. Pasha

Pasha Well-Known Member

Ye ,but i dont feel like playing BM for that . Already opened over 100 boxes and got no pieces to upgrade my blue dragon . That's why ** it lol anyway I dont use blue dragon anymore . Idk I wish there would be more scrolls like dragon which is old (one of the 1st scrolls ) but still it is fun to play with ,not like these new scroll like shadow nin -_- I dont use it at all cuz its self winning scroll (if some1 use it and have stats too pls just kys you trashy tryhards ) wish they would upgrade scrolls like karate , I mean not to make new scroll just to upgrade old one ,just as it was with zin tkd kg or kung fu etc . Miss them 1 week scroll 1 week exo updates so much qq and we had always some new carat clothes in these updates RIP good old times :/

12. BettyKidd

BettyKidd New Member

Hey, this is really great information and the tips given here can be of great use while playing the game. I have also used such tricks while playing the game and you can find such challenges while playing the Destiny 2 game. I have recently started playing the game with my brother who got the Destiny 2 game from the Instant-gaming website at the best deals. You can also get such similar games and enjoy playing the game with these new characters and weapons.

astroboy215 likes this.
  13. HeyItsBrandon

HeyItsBrandon Active Member

u need to be nerfed

astroboy215 likes this.
  14. astroboy215

so destiny 2 is more fun and challenging? :D I'll check it out

15. astroboy215

power level over9000

tamirtov likes this.