Contest: Soul of a Warrior (Winners Announced)

Discussion in 'Archive' started by [CM]NineArts, Jul 30, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PrayingMantis

PrayingMantis New Member

Server Tao
    Character SmilingFace
    Weapon Name SoulCollecter
    An ultra great Spade forged from the soul of the defeated warriors. It traps the souls of opponent it has defeated to eternal damnation. The true nature of this spade is unknown. Those who choose this spade will share the burden of the last owner's misdeeds.
    faheemfarrukh2.jpg

2. Sanofi

Sanofi New Member

[​IMG]
    • Server : Yin
    • Character : McStuffins
    • Weapon : Hakuteiken (白帝剣 , literally "Sword of the White Emperor") . Whenever the precious are in danger, the protective white aura will be awaken and lights up an entire area. It chases away evil offenders and seal them in permafrost.
    • Choice of price : Repel gloves
    Story: Hakuteiken was the inseparable weapon of Hakutei, a.k.a the White Emperor. Legends said that, blessed by the power of the sword, the Emperor's only daughter, Princess Snow White grew up with an angelic beauty and became immune to death caused by all kind of poisons.

Once upon a time, Hakutei was born the prince of Kita kingdom. Since his very young age, Hakutei seemed a very peaceful prince who has great love to all beings, but adults in the kingdom, including his father, doubted his "weak" personality and considered him the last choice among successors. According to the Kingdom's tradition, every prince, once turned 18, must pass a survival test by a one-month adventure to the Eternal Snow Land, and bring back one Snowman's Nail as the proof of his bravery. The quest is honored as an adventure of death since the Snowmen had always been considered the natural enemies of Kita people with their extreme savagery and invulnerable bodies covered with fur made of silver threats... Their roars are powerful enough to break their enemy's gallbladder from 100 meters and their claws will tear any approaching body into pieces.

The young prince had been walking during 29 days through the Snowmen's land, under the endlessness of white color and tiredness. His food and water is going to empty but he cannot just come back without finding any sign of the enemies. Hiding in a quarry waiting for the storm to end, he heard a child's weak whimper and heavy breathes under a pile of rock in the corner of the cave. Without any second thought, he jumped to remove the rocks to rescue the child but as soon as he lifted the 10th stone, he saw a furry hand with blade-sharp nails, covered by a layer of silvery fur. In such an ideal once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, the man could have just chop down one finger, nay five of the paralyzed Snowman and return as the bravest Prince of Kita, and the throne will be his without any doubt. But he kept removing until the last stone, shared his last ration with the poor little snowman before applying anti-infection medicine to its badly wounded shoulder and leg. This snowman has strangely white teeth, such as it was never stained by human blood as the legend said, and its eyes are adorably twinkling...

Soon as it recovered from the wound, the snowman child jumped out of the cave and bursted out an incredibly earth-shaking roar. The roar ripped off the growling storm and an army of snowmen surrounded the cave. The prince was ready for death.

But the army gave the prince and the wounded snowman a procession to their palace. The little snowman happened to be their prince, also wounded during his mission Coming of age challenge, and in contrary to Kita people's belief, the Kingdom of Snowmen is a highly civilized country who loves peace and hides itself between the great walls of storms. Carnivore snowmen are indeed fallen bandits chased away from the kingdom and live their life hunting stray human and animals. To prove their hospitality and thankfulness, the Snowmen Emperor gave the prince his Blade of Snow Essence as well as enough food and guardians to travel back to his land.

Since that encounter, Snowmen are no longer Kita kingdom's enemy and the traditional Snowman challenge had been abolished. Hakutei wielded the Blade of Snow Essence to win every battle, conquered The White Land and became the White Emperor. Despite the great power, White Emperor stays loyal to his beloved Queen and gave birth to a beautiful princess. He named her Snow to commemorate the magical encounter with miracle friends, and also to show that he loves her as much as his Empire. Unfortunately, the queen passed away soon after, and the Emperor still had no son who will inherit his throne. Deeply depressed after the death of his beloved wife, late middle aged man Hakutei struggled for a year and decided to leave the palace and travel the land. He quit the White Land and discovered horizons he had never been to during his career of conqueror.

One full moon summer night, Hakutei was drinking at a tavern in Hefei when a charming girl approached him. She introduced herself as Kurohato from Peihua village. Submerged in the scent of good wine and sweet voice, the man saw the his ex-queen fading away from his memory, and falled in love with Kurohato before realizing it. He brought her back to Kita capital, announced her the new queen and died mysteriously a few months after.

His will of protecting little Snow White and the White Empire remain enchanted the White Emperor Sword. Whenever the precious are in danger, the protective white aura will be awaken and lights up an entire area. It chases away evil offenders and seal them in permafrost.

Attached Files:

Manaphon and ReneKchan like this.
  3. Porwa

Porwa New Member

Server: Tao
    Character: Porwa
    Weapon Name: Life Buoy

At my early level, I broke all of my 3 young dragon weapons (upgraded all the way to true dragon). I then broke a lot more war spirit swords until I successfully refined this EC4 war spirit to +7. I know it sounds easy to a lot of players here to succeed at high level of refinement, but this is really a "Life Buoy" to me to have this sword. With it, I conquered Shen Mo, The Evil God, the most notorious boss in Jinan, and some other bosses as well.

Porwa weapon.jpg

4. chiennols01

chiennols01 New Member

Server: Yin
    Character: COOTIB
    Weapon Name: Lucky
    As the name Lucky, I feel very lucky when I have this sword. This is the sword that has followed me throughout the long journey in Nine Dragons Awaken. Thanks to this sword, I was stronger, more confident and more mature in this game. I will keep it and see it as a beautiful memory about Nine Dragons Awaken.
    LUCKY.jpg

5. Spices

Spices Member

[​IMG]

Character: Tootsy
    Weapon Name: Drunken Green Dog-beating Staff
    Weapon of Choice: Bracers (Repel)

" It is said that all armed conflicts begin with a dispute between two men. So it was that the self-proclaimed Emperor Heavenly Demon declared war against The Imperial Emperor in Beijing, and in response, they sent their forces clashing. It was a conflict that brought widespread devastation to The Land. Heavenly Demon raiding parties clashed with Imperial soldiers in every Province, and in each instance, the victor claimed that Province for their master. When the Imperial Court sent a small garrison of soldiers to Tianjin City, they delivered a message instructing the local government to pay a protection tax to retain the soldiers. The greatly impoverished city of Tianjin had no gold to pay such tax, and its citizens were left to defend themselves. With Huabei Province already under siege, they could do nothing but wait and watch for the forces of Heavenly Demon. The League of Beggars, which was headquartered in Tianjin, readied themselves to defend the city’s citizens against attack. It is commonly said that, during times of war, it is a nation’s beggars who are the first to fall."

It was so that among the choas there were two young two-knot disciples of The League, recently married, and awaiting the birth of their first child, when the fighting began in Tianjin City. Despite the young mother being pregnant, and against her husband’s wishes, She strode out with The League’s envoy. They expected the advancing warriors would see their great numbers and retreat, but they miscalculated. As in any war the League was successful in beating back Heavenly Demon’s war party, but they too suffered several casualties. Among them was the young wife, who was struck hard across the abdomen by an attacker.

The sad husband stayed by her bedside day and night for two months, with the aid of every medicine and herb they could gather, the young wife held on and gave birth to their small frail son. The child would smile endlessly at all who came to visit, and the family’s joy became the clan’s joy. Although many thought his tiny life would not last. After succumbing to her injuries the young wife passed away two months later, their sorrow became the clan’s sorrow. The clan’s leader, Drunken Star, declared a month of clan mourning, in which no alcohol could be consumed and one tenth of all clan proceeds would be donated to the grieving young husband and his tiny son. And so, the tiny baby despite many doubts, grew up in the care of The League, and by all accounts a most precocious child.

When it came to begging, his innocent soulful eyes brought him more clan donations than any disciple. During game play, for The League is quite fond of their competitions, despite his small weak looking body he always proved himself to be clever and extremely lucky never backing down. No man could beat him at games of strategy, and as always his father looked on with pride when he’d arrive at their barracks with blue ribbons of victory. The clan leaders all debated over strong sake on what to do with the small boy, that by the time he reached the age of thirteen, he showed a strong will to be a full-fledged disciple, but concerns over his weak looking state worried them. Despite all Clan leader Drunken Star made up his mind and despite many doubt he admitted the young boy as a full-fledged League disciple and nicknamed him, “The Will of The League" much to the surprise as they were all confused by the meaning, they however understood not too long after.

Despite his low stamina, frail body he was still a natural with the staff, he cleverly became a Third-knot disciple by the age of seventeen surprisingly taking down much of the stronger Third-knots. In a clan leaders meeting It was expressed by Drunken Star that, “The strike which he suffered in his mother’s womb left the indelible mark of a warrior upon him.”

My friends all had many wishes and dreams for when they grow up, but I, secretly desired one thing, and one thing only… to train my skills to perfection and one day avenge my mother against The Heavenly Demon clan. My chance was not long in coming… The Emperor Heavenly Demon again sent his minions against Tianjin City the following year, led by a Soul Lord called Flame Hands. The League’s scouts saw Heavenly Demons’ banners approaching, and Drunken Star marshaled the disciples to meet them on the field of combat outside the city gates. On that first night, the Heavenly Demon Clan dealt a devastating defeat upon The League, ruthlessly slaughtering half of our numbers. Drunken Star sent out the call for reinforcements to the beggars of neighboring cities, to The League’s friends of Shaolin Clan, and Wu-Tang, but feared the battle would be over long before any could respond.

The second night of battle, when it appeared all was lost, Drunken Star without any other options proposed a duel between himself and Flame Hands in hopes to end the chaos, and the Soul Lord agreed. All the leaders argued against the duel, fearing Drunken Star no match for direct combat with a Soul Lord of Heavenly Demon. But Drunken Star saw no other choice, and so he drank down several flasks of The Leagues’ strongest elixir, then strode out to fight for the life of his clan. I witness this with my now aged father from afar. As feared, Drunken Star's Kung Fu and staff skills were of little use against the Flaming Saber and Soul-Siphon charms of Flame Hands. What chance is there for victory in man-to-man combat against one who can steal away his opponent’s very life essence? As Drunken Star fell, his body little more than a charred husk, Flame Hands called for the surrender of The League, and of Tianjin City. He gave them until the next night’s full moon to comply.

The League’s council was in chaos, some wishing to surrender and live to fight another day, some wishing to go out drunk and fighting, prayerful that reinforcements would arrive. None could devise a working strategy toward victory. It was then that in bitter tears I spoke up. “I have an idea,” I said. “If Flame Hands should fall, his disciples will scatter. We’ll need the help of the citizens of Tianjin.” I had a plan to give up myself as a slave to the Soul Lord and kill him once his guard was lowered. A plan no one bought into and so on the second night the Demons rained down upon us. We fought as hard as we could to defend the city, Flame Hands turned and grasped my father by the throat as he jumped in-front of me to defend me from the burning palms of the Soul Lord, quickly dropping him to his knees.

“I have already slain your leader; what hope have you of stopping me?” he shouted

Witnessing this, I snatched up my father's staff his favorite staff a simple training staff which he carried around at all times, there is a rumor that the staff has special qualities but I've never seen my father use it in combat, yet he and Drunken Star always sparred in secret and he would use this staff instead of any of our famed war staves. Grabbing it I felt something, I felt the spirit of many members of The League's past and so with my loudest roar I answered, “I am his hope, demon!”

At that, Flame Hands released my father, who fell lifeless to the ground, and turned back to me. “A most pathetic hope,” he said with a sneer. “What hope does a young boy have against -- ”

Flame Hands did not finish his sentence, because I leaped forward and struck his mug of a face with the staff. Seeing the cold defiance in me, Flame Hands wiped the trail of blood from his nose, aware that his men were observing all this, and cried for his flaming saber.
    We faced each other, readying our weapons, and then leaped into battle. Several blows were struck before Flame Hands realized how well-trained and impassioned with rage I am, and how I was nearly his equal with arms. And so he whispered a fierce incantation that would **** all the life from me, in rage i think i forgot about this skill of his.
    But as the charm took effect and the color drained from my face, I cried out, “There is more life in me than you could ever drain!” Hearing this, Flame Hands faltered in his enchantment, concerned that I might indeed be charmed as his eyes grew wide, many of the Two-Knots and fellow disciple of The League eyes were affixed at my stance, they all watched as the simple staff in my hands began to glow green in color, my rage and the spirit of The League all flowed through me as I posed ready to strike with league most powerful staff attack and as Flame Hands faltered, I stepped in with a passionate war cry and delivered a crushing blow with my staff to the Soul Lord’s throat. Flame Hands fell dead.

I rushed to my father and gasped when I realized that he was indeed still alive. With tears in my eyes I looked up to see the confused and helpless disciples of Heavenly Demon falling one by one at the hands of my clansmen, as well as the now empowered good citizens of Tianjin City.

So it was that The Emperor Heavenly Demon’s forces failed in Tianjin, and I, The Will of The League, became a hero, My father Drunken Sun and all the leaders of the League all agreed that at last, the staff can be passed down for they feared that no one would have the will that Drunken Star saw within me, I a weak, frail looking young man, no other loved and cared for the well being of the league as much as I do. When re-enforcement came they were surprised with the outcome of the battle, among the re-enforcement was Hero of the League Hu Shanshan that came rushing to save her hometown. Hearing of my feat, she offered to take me on her journeys to further train me in the way of the dog beating staff and drunken fist techniques handed down through generations.

The beaming eyes of all the men in the village as well as my father couldn't refuse the offer for in front of us was a legend, legend told us of the beautiful hero of the league, emissary of the league Hu shanshan, her beautiful, innocent young radiance, all the young boys wanted just a touch of her legendary staff Flowery Dog-beating Staff, it was a beauty you had to see to believe. She spent a few days showing us the ways of the staff and drunken fist as all the men tried to ask her hand in marriage, and she also selected my uncle Drunken Moon to take the position as leader of the League, again a decision that met no resistance.

The day came that I snuck into the cart of our League’s emissary during The War of Nine Dragons. It is there I will finally find my long awaiting chance, the one man who can fulfill my dreams of vengeance, I will comes face to face with The Emperor Heavenly Demon himself, I wondered, why does Hu Shanshan have such a menacing smile on her face as we got on our way?

Last edited: Aug 13, 2018
  6. Rigobanana

Rigobanana New Member

ginten2.png

Character Name: Ginten
    Weapon name: Blackguard - It looks like this spear empowers those with a chaotic heart, not bound from laws that restrict their potential.

Dust has covered the horizon. The heavy dust storm makes it impossible to see even a few meters in front. He has no choice but to find a shelter. His journey has been tough, he cannot go back on his words, and he must complete the mission his master assigned to him. After a few hours he is lucky to discover a cave. The entrance is small but inside there is more than enough space to host a dozen of adventurers.

The man enters in haste and pulls off his hood and mask that protected him from nature’s wrath. He looks around carefully for a long moment and only then he goes on the other side of the cave where a rotten corpse is lying. His gear reveal that the unlucky body was that of a warrior. He bents over and rest his weight on his left knee, checking the corpse curiously before he himself rests as well until the dust storm ends… Not long after, he notices an almost entirely destroyed cloak that is probably caught above a pile of rocks. He is about to take the robe for himself. It may prove useful in the near future.

That moment a snarl stops his hand movement… He just realized that he had been followed, or perhaps he had become the target of a predator… The warrior turns his gaze around to find out that a muscled monstrous humanoid is standing next to the entrance and two bear sized skeletal hounds to be standing by his side, seemingly ready to attack only if their master tell them to. The humanoid figure speaks then in a metallic voice behind the iron helm:

Hand over the scroll and you shall live…

The warrior eyes the monsters and shake his head. A snap of his opponent fingers signals the attack. The first hound being more alerted jumps first at the man. A reflex competition starts. The man makes a small but crucial step back and barely manages to avoid the hound’s bite by intercepting it with his spear even though still being on one knee. Seeing how the second hound jumps as well towards his direction from his left side, the man carves the spear on the ground and spins to his right.

This puts him on a ride position while the second hound missed his target and hit the rough wall straight ahead with result to damage itself heavily. He then grabs the opportunity to pull his spear towards himself combining the hound’s mouth and neck into a lever to break his neck by force. After a short but tense struggle he manages to crack-break its neck and with that he jumps and pierces through the already wounded hound’s chest, killing as well. He takes a deep heavy breath.

That moment he looks down on his own body and notices the dripping of his own blood. The demon with the flaming eyes had seen an open spot and threw at him a poisoned dagger. While not enough to kill him, it was enough to weaken him and make him an easy opponent. The warrior coughs blood violently and falls again on his knee. The monster then speaks again with the same metallic voice:

Hand over the scroll and you will die fast, painlessly… You are no match for me anymore. It was a mistake to undertake this mission. Your master surely expects much from her students. She always have. I bet she is a coward not being here herself. Or lucky I guess...Rumor has it that Li-

The man wipes the blood from his mouth, turns the gaze at him and interrupts:

A coward like you still asking me to hand over the scroll at the same time he claims that he can kill me easily. That my friend I call it either the day’s joke or stupidity. Seriously, you still act mighty and high or are you just a moron?

The man then let out a chuckle and continues:

You don't understand. My master’s absence makes YOU the lucky one…Had she been here, you wouldn’t even manage to react, let alone make it alive…

With that, the monster with an inhuman speed rushes towards the man on his right and tries a violent slash with his saber. The man barely manages to block the hit with his weapon again but the force is too strong to keep him on ground, so that throws him a few meters away on the ground, next to the rotten corpse from before with some broken limbs and his weapon broken. The warrior then as he tries to stand up again, he notices that under the cloak this time, it is half visible a spear. There is no time to think if it is cursed or not. He grabs it so as to keep the fight going. The mission cannot fail. Then suddenly a black aura starts surrounding the weapon.

The monster charges once again to deal the final blow while the injured man picks up the spear. That instant, time suddenly slows and the man feels stronger, much stronger with all his senses returned. Speed, reaction and clarity, all enhanced to the fullest. He moves forward, takes a side step right when his enemy is close to him and with a rounding move, he cuts the monster in two pieces. His enemy did not realize what happened in that instant. Neither the man…

Right after all of his opponents are killed, the weapon’s aura fades away and it turns again to look like an ordinary weapon. The same happens with his strength as well, forcing him fall on his knee again, coughing blood. But a slight moment before the aura disappears, he notices a glowing word which disappears along with the aura. That word was Blackguard

jerometazer likes this.
  7. Didoy

Didoy Member

Server - Tao
    character - LordUTOG
    weapon name - Manifold Paradox
    The Blade has been cleaved in two, awakening the ancient souls that once laid dormant inside it. These spirits have become one, giving him wisdom and fury of his ancestors. The symbiotic relationship has transformed the Manifold into something new and terrifying - a celestial force of nature

upload_2018-8-15_21-41-9.jpeg
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 15, 2018
  8. manoellbn

manoellbn New Member

foto.jpg Server: Yin
    Character: Khazar
    Weapon Name: Soul Catcher - I'm not good. I bring no hope or comfort. A Demon is what I am. I bring sorrow and suffering. I am a destroyer of hopes. We are one and a legion, reaping lives and capturing souls along the way. My weapon "Soul Catcher" was given to me by JeoSeung Saja himself. He told me, "Take death with you." What I ask for here now, Give me one better so I can kill many more.

GubRee likes this.
  9. MagicFace

MagicFace New Member

Character: Angkor
    Weapon Name: SoulCapture
    Story: Material fallen asteroid from comet passing through our Galaxy, believe to be useless iron, until one day famous blacksmith unknown name, trying to melt it down to make spear, but he was unsuccessful, until one day, thief come to rob him, kill his wife and older son, and spill their blood on to his arm, and drip to the spear then It became so flame up, and with great super fire power, swift, the lone blacksmith, kill all the thief, and he kill himself, because all three blood and soul capture in to the spear, it became the type of spear only the chosen one can be use to kill demon, but no one was able to lifted and able to use, because it so heavy and too hot to be handle by regular human kind, until 1000s year after, a lone woodcutter Angkor came along and found himself a treasure spear(SoulCapture), with Angkor and SoulCapture together he was able to save many life of mankind,,,,,, defending goods from evil doers,,,, Few years after, Angkor join the war White vs Black clan, after defeading the White Hermit of the white clan, weapon2.jpg he get in to Conqueror Cave to face with True General Wei, but he fail and die by Poison in level 5 conqueror cave, and his spear is left alone in there waiting for the next chosen one, so make sure you go to the war and try to get SoulCapture from The Great True General Wei :)

GubRee likes this.
  10. metalcorp

metalcorp New Member

Character: Joker
    Weapon's Name: Happiness

The gloves the shares happiness to the wearer, this have been pass from generations to generation, all the loving memories of the land sculpted on the gloves, millions of hand shakes, waving, clapping, friendly duels, healing and resurrections. The aura reflects to once self and can be seen by others radiating happiness throughout the land.

gloves.jpg

11. Bambolyna

Bambolyna New Member

Server - Tao
    Character - Bambolyna2
    weapon name - Blue Force
    Chose this name for my sword as it destroys the mobs using the force within. 2018August17 11-26-34.jpg

12. Perseus

Perseus New Member

Name:Salamander
    Server:Tao
    Weapon Name: Crimson Purgatory Hakai,(Destroyer of Sins)
    A Tale of Unknown Legend
    'Hakai' meaning 'destroy', its dark purple aura destroy anything it touches leaving nothing but ashes. The Sabre defies all logic and overpower all magic in land.
    About 100 years ago, This Legendary Sabre was created by Emperor of Heavenly Demon during War of Nine Dragons with blood from Purgatory Dragon(Punisher of Evils, Destroyer of Sins). This Sabre was created in Cave of Light in Rays of BloodMoon Crimson Light and sacrifice of thousand demons
    The Sabre overpowered all during War of Nine dragon.Its Powers were beyond anyone imagination that it consumed the Soul of User[Emperor Heavenly Demon](The Actual Reason why he disappeared during War of Nine Dragons). After the War Ended, The Sentinel of Heavenly Demon buried the weapon where no one could find it..until it was revealed again in 9Dragons Awaken

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 22, 2018
  13. esidisi

esidisi New Member

Server : Tao
    Character : SpeedWagon
    Weapon name : Moon Blade
    The legendary sword that is forged from the energy of the moon. Whenever the owner draw the swords, it is said that the sword will glow brighter as the moon and easily destroy its enemy. Many souls have lost confronting Moon Blade as it will absorb the life force of the enemy. As the owner of Moon Blade, he feels that each and every time he kills an enemy, the power grows within him.

2018August29 21-14-01.jpg

14. Pondo

Pondo New Member

14-47-02.jpg

Character : []0[]
    Weapon name : Pondo Pounder
    Weapon of choice: Gloves

Into

Elpondo studying the sword smittin arts of Masamune and student from the School Of Muramasa, a young sword smit applies his knowledge of sword smith-in.

Backstory

Poundermasa Elpondo was a legendary swordsmith he studies numerous skills from top smitters growing up, and was facinated by the works of Honjo Masamune that he devoted himself to swordsmittin and enrolled into the school of Muramasa a famous school of the time. Becoming the top student quickly gaining rank of master smitter, before passing the head master, Muramasa took him in to pass down secret knowledge about the craft that he has been trying for years to perfect.
    It was said that after 5 years of devotion Elpondo emerged from his solitude completely mad and prone to bouts of violence, It was therefore believed that these destructive qualities were passed by the master swordsmith into the blades he forged. The blades would then ‘possess’ their wielders, turning them into insane and deadly warriors.

Despite the bad reputation surrounding the blades, they were high quality and popular,however, the blades fell out of favour during the reign of the first shogun (nicknamed Divine Death) of the Edo period. The shogun’s father and grandfather were both murdered by their retainers who were wielding these blades and so it came to be thought that these bloody thirsty blades carried a curse.

Poundermasa Elpondo just like his teacher, because of its exquisite sharpness, he was favored especially by the samurai. However, when a misfortune happens, it is often related to Poundermasa, not because they are "cursed," but simply because most of the samurai's used these Poundermasa swords. Upon weilding one of the Poundermasa Blades ' Pondo Pounder ' (Poundermasa's prized and most famous blade) a grandfather, Onrain Nao was mistakenly killed by his own vassal. Devine's father was also stabbed with the Pounder blade, who lost his mind by excessive drinking. When Onrain Nao first son Ruthlesshin Reapero was forced to commit suicide (seppuku), his beheader Cookietoro Crisp used the Pondo Pounder to behead him.

In spite of these unfortunate incidents, Divine and his generation seemed to greatly appreciate Poundermasa weapons.He himself owned two swords forged by Poundermasa one of them being the Pondo Pounder the most prized hierloom that he left in his family's care.Later generations in the shogunate, however, gradually came to think Poundermasas as sinister items.

Poundermasa blades were somehow considered to be a curse bringer against the shogunate, and thus bandits wished to acquire Poundermasa blades.To satisfy the growing needs, forgeries of Poundermasa blades were also often made in this period.

The Pondo Pounder was often depicted as the most cursed sword of the collection with demonic powers. Poundermasa Elpondo was a most skillful smith with a violent and ill-balanced mind verging on madness, that was supposed to have passed into his blades and upon his death passes his own spirit into the Pondo Pounder. The hungered for blood and impeled the weilder to commit murder or suicide. It has also been told that once drawn, Pondo Pounder has to draw blood before it can be returned to its scabbard, even to the point of forcing its wielder to wound himself or commit suicide.Thus, it is thought of as a demonic cursed blade that creates bloodlust in those who wield it.

Last edited: Aug 30, 2018
  15. Aramoro

Aramoro Member

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Server : Yin
    Character : Aramoro
    Weapon name : Greed
    Weapon of choice: Gloves

This is the story of an evil weapon called greed, although it had other more sinister names,the demon weapon, the cursed blade, the soul drinker and many other. These where originally tough to be names of different weapons, until it would come that a monk whose name has since been forgotten, picked up his long lost masters work. The monks master has been researching the story's and legends of ancient weapons, he suspected that all these had a common origin, maybe an unknown master created them for what ever purpose.The monk did not believe this and, he found out this was not the work of some malicious master for whatever reasons, no...it was the work of an evil shapesifter demon, one that takes the shape of a weapon...

It would be the monks journal the reviled the most about its true nature.

One of the earliest sighting of this weapon comes from a mere merchant trying to get home from a successful trade trip.
    This merchant had successfully sold away all his wares and made a hefty profit, as he walked the road the merchant find a unseaming stick laying the side of the road, it was just the right length to help walk in the mountainous terrain, so he picked it up and used it as an ordinary walking stick, he did not know that this stick will save his life soon after. Like many other he did not avoid the gaze of the regions bandits, one bandit in particular a rather well built one wielding a crude axe stepped forward.
    The bandit blocked the way and demanded the toll that every one has to pay to walk this road, or face the wrath
    of the truly power master that he is, in truth however he was no master, not even a disciple but a simple woodcutter that got feed up whit his life and wanted more. He may not have any martial arts ,but for an untrained individual he was still a great threat, and he has killed many innocent before. The merchant however did not feel fear somehow, something gave him the feeling the feeling that everything will be alright, as he listen to the bandits boastful introduction of himself and without realizing he was slowly raising his arm, ready to strike whit his weapon. Noticing the attempt the bandit began to laugh, what can a mere wooden stick do to him, and the merchant began to swing his weapon at him, and the stick has come to life, guiding and strengthen the blow it impacted the bandit whit superhuman strength. In awe the merchant saw as he smashed the laughing bandit in half, causing the bandits face to twist in terror as he did, for the firs time he heard something, like chains hanging from a sealing ringing as they hit each other moving around, and he felt as the coming darkens approach him from behind, and finally he heard the demons laughter. The demon showed hes true nature, emitting a horrifying laughter as the bandits soul like an incandescent river started to flow into the staff, "bring me more souls cover me in blood" screamed the demon as he drunk the bandits wicked soul. He was surprised himself that did not feel fear, but somehow he knew it only acted to protect him, and no harm will come to him while he wields it.
    The weapon would later be shown to a smith of some skill, he felt that the stick had some kind of hidden property
    but its true nature remained hidden to him, maybe the demon hid itself, "it must the remnant of a once glorious
    weapon, the shaft of a sacred spear maybe?",not much else the blacksmith could tell and he dint seem to have much
    interest either.
    For a long time the merchant would use his stick on his trips never to have any harm come to him, even trough he
    often walked close to territory of valley of hell and other places, yet he was never again visited by bandits or other,
    unknown to him the demon had granted him immense power, his presence was powerful, not even the most terrifying
    monster or brazen bandit dare to approach, their instincts told them that is the aura of even more terrible being than them self.

some time later the merchant parted of his weapon, he would write down his experience for whatever reason and later forget about it.

Nothing much would be known until the emergence of an evil bandit lord, whose personality and brutality would
    take a turn to even worse that was before. Wielding massive two handed axe of evil origin, he slaughtered all he came across, until some martial artists actually found him and defeated him, and sold of his weapon.
    They claimed that the bandit lord forged this weapon by using the blood of innocent children, to increase the weapons
    strength, but his weapon became too strong, too strong to be controlled by him, and he became a slave to it, nothing but mindless killing machine. But the monk suspected this story no rare happening, no this once again the daemon making an appearance, probably even the story of the children was somehow the work of the demon, it intended to disguise itself
    and hide its true nature, that is why the warriors that defeated it did not care to keep it.

Not before long, the weapon once again reappeared, used by an evil saber wielding warrior who would kill anyone
    that approach him, not even giving a chance to talk, but this time it took far more effort to defeat it, this one was far more powerful. The monk found out that unfortunate owner of the weapon was harmless vagabond who hated violence, walking
    a spiritual path and meditating to gain enlightenment, he most likely found the weapon looking like a rusty piece of junk laying in the sand, and picked it up to see what it was, and than the darkness engulfed him it took him over just like the bandit.
    Eventually some great master defeated him, but it remained to be known, how did he became so strong he did not even know martial arts, for the bandit lord was battle hardened it made sense, but why this one, the monk was even more eager to find out. After the short but violent battle the mighty blade mysteriously disappeared making things even more
    confusing, no wonder that most could not not connect the dots, for some reason the daemon did not want tocome in possession of a great master, but why?

The next appearance of the weapon was different, it took time to find out this was indeed the demon for the circumstances where indeed different this time. It was wielded this time by an evil witch who sought to master the dark arts, the witch heart was dark indeed killing all who don't obey her, taking all she wanted, causing many crimes whilst swinging her evil
    soul devouring saber, she was not controlled and not a slave but someone in control of the blade, but somehow unable to unleash its true power, she would eventually killed by passing by disciple possessing far more power than one would think.

The monk read many ancient text studied legends, and even went into archeology to find out what happened,
    and why so differently, he would unravel many more secrets and find out how the demon preys on his victims
    deepest desires on their inner greed.

but that will remain a story for another time, thy for reading...

16. Phantomx0o0

Phantomx0o0 Member

Server: Yin
    Character: BigMam
    Weapon Name: Seifuku-sha
    Weapon of Choice: Spear
    "Seifuku-sha" the spear was named. Came from the word "Conqueror". Blood was shed, Experience have gained, Fear was Conquered. Conquerors lives was taken and terror remains for it can even severe an astral flesh of a spirit.

Attached Files:

17. naycho

naycho Member

upload_2018-8-31_22-1-7.jpeg

Server : Yin
    Character : QuuQ
    Weapon Name : A Drop Of Water Above Green Leaf
    My sword make my mind to cool, refreshing and peaceful as it's name.

18. Arvind

Arvind New Member

2018September01 11-10-26.jpg Server: tao
    Character: Nirma
    Weapon name: Neat - its like a leagacy and peace , this saber carries leagacy of Nirma and next going on gearation
    searching for good pupile to carry on this leagacy only HD warrior can get this saber from me as a gift to carry on leagacy....in 9 dragons

Last edited: Aug 31, 2018
  19. raulhellz

raulhellz Member

Character name : raulhellz
    Weapon Name : Hellz Blade
    legend says its Demon saber of Beast forest and send souls to Hell....

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 1, 2018
  20. [CM]NineArts

[CM]NineArts RedFox Games Staff Member

The winners of our Soul of a Warrior Contest have been announced!

Thank you everyone for your participation!

esidisi likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.