Inner clothes Set, and RBK 3 Success Rate

Discussion in 'Player to Player Support' started by lazyl3oy, Aug 11, 2018.

1. lazyl3oy

lazyl3oy Member

I know that getting the tier 3 clothes of snowflower is very risky but what about the tier 2 set?

Oh and are the rbk 3 and flag of emptiness actually 100% sucess? I saw somewhere that they were meant to be 100% but when I check the create list in game the "100% Success" was missing. Also are the set stackable with the rbk 2 and rbk 1 set? I know this would seem gamebreaking but it seems easier to get vs kunlun beads.

2. Manaphon

Manaphon Active Member

flag set are 100%, and no can't stack them

3. Revered

Revered Well-Known Member

Since when? It is stated as "Materials consumed". Only level 2 set is "Preserve".

4. Revered

Revered Well-Known Member

Thank You.

Do You know it for sure and should I trust NineArts? His/her knowledge of 9D does not impress (no ofence). Aslo who knows how it is with so lazy and incompetent publishers. Time to send a ticket.

So GM:

All this items [inside yellow rectangle] are described same way and force us to use MSG. Why if some of them are 100 % success (probably)? For me " If failed materials consumed" means gone, not "changing into another item". For You GM not?

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 11, 2018
  5. Manaphon

Manaphon Active Member

No only flag, rbk3 are 100% the rest can fail. But he didn't mention anything about gow/gor tho :/

6. lazyl3oy

lazyl3oy Member

what about the inner snowflower tier 2 set, In your experience are they 100% or have a decent chance to upgrade from tier 1?

7. Manaphon

Manaphon Active Member

Pretty decent chance with mcg x5 and band buff i've only failed 4-5/20, but lv3 is a biiiiitch to succed

8. lazyl3oy

lazyl3oy Member

Ya figures. The stats seem like they are end game items. I was hoping that it could be an easy money making method.

9. lazyl3oy

lazyl3oy Member

One last question regarding the RBK 2 set. Do they have a high success chance? It seems unreasonable for the materials to be so time consuming to get if they fail.

10. Manaphon

Manaphon Active Member

rbk2, have chance to fail. don't know % since i've never created one. rbk3 set however are 100%

11. lazyl3oy

lazyl3oy Member

Ok thanks a lot for all the information. Just wish the rankings in infinity dungeon weren't inter server, maybe I would have chance at top 50.