Android Maid Set (W.I.P)

Discussion in 'Clothing' started by ProfessorZtar, Aug 13, 2018.

1. ProfessorZtar

ProfessorZtar Community Advisor (Rumble Fighter)

I've started developing an Android maid set. I haven't got much of it done so far, but I wanted to post what I've gotten done. I'll add on to this post as I complete the set.
    [Edit, 5/3/2022] Came up with the name for the set, but forgot to add it until now.
    The Mary Annette Set

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [Set includes:]
    Maid Hairstyle
    Maid Eyes
    Maid Mouth (will change expression later)
    Maid Top
    Maid Skirt
    Maid Arms
    Maid Legs
    Maid Tiny Collar Bow Tie

[To Do List:]
    [Name the set.] Done. :3
    Price the set and individual pieces.
    Make a description for the set.
    Draw each piece of the set individually.
    [Draw the set from the back.] Done <3
    Draw the set from the side.

Last edited: May 3, 2023
  2. dodobird123

dodobird123 Well-Known Member

yes please we need more android clothes

3. Pasha

Pasha Well-Known Member

Android is forgotten class . They should make class which can use all exclusives exos and scroll . That class should be given for people who got lvl idk 50 or 70 ,so lvling would not be useless.

4. ProfessorZtar

Yes, I know Android's a "forgotten class." That's why I've started making my own stuff for them. Just yesterday and the day before I made a total of 9 custom recolors for 3 of Android's sets (which can be found in my Assortment of Android Ideas thread.)

Now, I'm making my own set since no one else seems to want to. Android wouldn't be "forgotten" if people would actually make suggestions for her, or include her in their stuff. It's just as much our fault as it is Nimonix's fault that we don't have new Android clothes.

5. Pasha

Pasha Well-Known Member

I think that's cuz when they made android class ,they had some big plans ,but than then they couldn't make anything with andro class so they just silenced everything and started to acting like andro never existed xD in my opinion Android is useless class after that exo nerfs :/ Andro exo on Old Halloween Boss was GOAT! Now its poo poo

ProfessorZtar likes this.
  6. ProfessorZtar

Ah, but don't forget all of our exocores are pretty high-tier against players, especially Magnetic. :3
    But yeah, the class wouldn't seem so useless if we had more stuff, ya know? (Also, LM02 was affected by the same glitch Electronica was. Not sure if that's been patched yet or not, though.)

7. Pasha

Pasha Well-Known Member

Ye ye ik . But still why they nerfed that :/ I mean ik vs players OP dmg isnt good . But vs Boss it should stay at it was qq

8. LightsOut

LightsOut Member

Looks pretty dope, sadly they aren't improving on androids and I doubt they ever will unless Gem fighter does it first

9. ProfessorZtar

I know they're not improving Android. As I said to Pasha, part of the blame is ours, the players'. How many Android suggestions have there been in the past couple of years? 5? Maybe a few more? Then we compare that to the number of Human suggestions and... well... we're out numbered 250 to 1* . :v
    *Numbers may not be accurate.

If we want Nimonix to change, we've got to start with ourselves. If a lot of people started making Android suggestions, sure enough, Android would get new stuff. I can't control others, so I'm just doing my part of the process, ya know? :3

10. Bored

Bored Well-Known Member

Just let the game ******* die already.

HumoLoco likes this.
  11. ProfessorZtar

No. How about instead, we try and get the game active again? How about we stop with this idiotic attitude of self-destruction and actually try to revive the game? If you're so against the game thriving, why don't you just leave instead of actively trying to kill the game? Let those of us who enjoy this game try and rebuild it.

12. ProfessorZtar

On a lighter note, I've now added the backside image of the set. <3
    If there are any inconsistencies, they're just there because of my inexperience at drawing. :3

13. LightsOut

LightsOut Member

The developers shouldn't need us to do the work for them. If they can't come up with ideas that's their problem

14. ProfessorZtar

... no, it's not "Their Problem." It's our problem. If [they] can't come up with stuff, [we] don't get new stuff. We just get more and more recycled content, boxes, and the Android and Shaman classes stay unsupported.

Quit trying to justify this communities laziness and get to work on some Android or Shaman suggestions. Seriously, I'm getting sick of people with the stupid self-destructive attitude towards RF.

Doing nothing will change nothing.
    If Nimonix is being dumb, then we should be shoving THOUSANDS of suggestions down their throats until they get fed up with being outclassed by 13+ year old Americans / Europeans. While making those suggestions, we should be supporting each other; offering constructive criticism instead of "Lol that sucks," "Let the game die," "It's not our problem," and other such stupidity.

Last edited: Aug 20, 2018
  15. LightsOut

LightsOut Member

Nah, it's not up to the players to save a dying game. It's up to the developers/publishers. Sorry to crush your fantasy

16. ProfessorZtar

Yes yes, I know the ultimate decision comes down to the developers. They might actually be tired of RF altogether and want it to die so they can make a new game, or just get out of the gaming industry. That still doesn't mean we can just give up.

If our community wants the game to thrive, we can make it thrive. Here's an example of a dead game (by the developers) that is still highly supported by its community to this very day: Super Smash Brothers Melee. That game came out in 2001, and is STILL played and STILL has a huge community. Does Melee get updates and bug fixes? No, yet it's still held up by their community alone.

Honestly, the only thing holding our community back are self-destructive, pessimistic, lazy people like you and Bored. If y'all want to give up or have the game die, then just leave the community altogether. Your toxic attitudes would be better off in League of Legends or something.

17. Bored

Bored Well-Known Member

Damn someone's feelings got hurt.
    Still sad your Andro suggestions never got in? How many years has it been again, buddy?
    We have been giving them suggestions.
    People like Draygashi have made godlike suggestions that, unfortunately, ended up being a fruitless effort.
    Nimonix just doesn't give a **** and wants to milk every last cent out of cows like you.
    Can't be self-destructive in a game I don't play.
    It isn't pessimism if it's true.
    Just because I'm not insane enough to put energy into this doesn't mean I'm lazy. I'd rather spend my energy doing something productive, unlike you lol.

All I said was let the game die and you go on this tantrum LMFAO

LightsOut likes this.
  18. ProfessorZtar

First, I've only made a few suggestions. (Ping Bars during matches, a drop down box in the shop to purchase different colors for items instead of having all the different colors of an item being separate to clean the shop interface up a bit, one android exocore based on Genos from One Punch Man that I could probably put more effort into, this new maid set, and some Megaman Battle network Android sets that I didn't complete since I was going to make exocores for them, too.) If I'm sad about any of my suggestions not getting in, it's the one about the in-match ping bars. It's a feature this game should have had from day one, honestly.

Second, how many of Dray's suggestions were for specifically Android and/or Shaman, and not some sort of scroll? I legitimately want to know this, so I can try and find them and support them. :3

Third, if you're not playing RF, why on Earth are you still here in the forums? Are you just here to tell people to let the game die? If you are, then how about "spending your energy doing something productive unlike me" somewhere else.

Last, I've gone on this "tantrum" because I'm sick of seeing people like you all over this game. "Let the game die." "Lol, I don't play this game." Seriously? Don't those people have something better to do than to spend any amount of time on the forums of a game they don't play? Y'all should just leave the game AND the forums entirely, since y'all want this place dead so bad.

On the bright side, you and Lights Out have kept this specific thread active, despite it being for the wrong reason, which means this work in progress gets seen by more players, as well as my passion for this game, so thanks for that. :3

Last edited: Aug 24, 2018
  19. LightsOut

LightsOut Member

The difference is, the developers get paid to do this. It's their job. I got a life to live, not time to fix this game. I'm not getting into a debate on a forum with a guy who roleplays as a female robot

20. ProfessorZtar

The whole reason you even said anything in this thread in the first place was because I was saying that we, the players, should be making more Android suggestions to get Nimonix to realize we want more Android outfits and exocores. None of us speak Korean, so we can't exactly [tell] Nimonix "We want more Android stuff," we've got to [show] them we want more Android stuff. It was never about fixing a dead game; just revitalizing a class.

I'd like to also point out that, if your time was so precious and you didn't want to get into a debate with someone on some forums, you shouldn't have said anything contradictory to the points being made in the thread to begin with.

Last edited: Aug 24, 2018