Wanted system

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by fataljustice, Mar 16, 2016.

1. fataljustice

fataljustice Active Member

some noob attack me i kill his ass but he can put me as wanted and after 11k ew from guards then someone 1 hit me to jail!

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 16, 2016
  2. fataljustice

REMOVE WANTED SYSTEM SINCE YOU HAVE ANTI PK PILLS

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 16, 2016
  3. fataljustice

4. kilroyjr

kilroyjr Active Member

system has been flawed from day 1, and GM's ignore community response, let them kill you and spend a worthless 100k to make them wanted, then get them back

5. EscapeM3

EscapeM3 New Member

Seriously , this wanted system is freaking awful.

Swayer23 likes this.
  6. fataljustice

players getting killed are not spending 30min in coma i quit this joke game

7. ihgyug

ihgyug Active Member

Wanted System is ridicule (mostly because you can get wanted even for self defense kill and because of the exaggerate debuffs).

Swayer23 and Werewolf like this.
  8. skeedish

skeedish Member

I agree this is awful.

Grinders' irritations
    - Grinding screwed up, Exp or Drop cards wasted, died & returned back to base
    - Cannot freely AFK when there is urgent phone calls etc. Inconvenient for players
    - Need to pay unnecessary 100k - 500k gold to punish the pker, when u are already shortage of gold
    - You need to constantly buy Anti-PK Pills (Low - mid level players difficult to save up gold for gears)

Pkers' irritations on All Points Bulletin penalty
    - 359 minutes No Lightfoot is too long bcos the map is so big
    - 359 minutes cannot grind, waste of players' time

Bloody Plain
    The Bloody Plain is designed for players to pk but BP has been empty since day 1.
    Players only concerned about (PVE) levelling & farming. Nowadays players are afraid to die. Are there events to motivate players go to bp for pk to balance up the game?

Blitzcronk likes this.
  9. skeedish

skeedish Member

u got 30 mins coma / Jail :)
    1 pk I got 359 mins penalty afk :D
    2016 New 9 dragons very upgraded version :p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

10. Blitzcronk

Blitzcronk Well-Known Member

I see it like this: the bear is going for the honey knowing he might be stung. When you PK someone you should know that it is a high possibility that person is going to put you on wanted. You would be smarter just waiting for SvS because people like to make this system in their favour. It's pathetic and it's unfair. Not only have we now got an anti-pvp buff, not only has pvp taken a dramatic decline but now the price is too high.

I really don't understand how pve players think.

ihgyug likes this.
  11. ihgyug

ihgyug Active Member

They will complain and complain until pvp is totally dead. Don't ask me how they think, or how they can even find it fun to kill the same mobs over and over with always 100% hp/ve and with no risks....I just Know that if they keep spamm/cry like Kids on forum on How their life is ruined by a PKer, the pvp will be really removed lol. We, as pvp players, should do the same to prevent it...hell dam, I'm going to cry too on forum on How anti-PK potions are unfair if that is the only way to get GM attention. Dam I play this game for the pvp but can't pvp?? No thx...

Swim, fataljustice and Blitzcronk like this.
  12. FuriaAlba

FuriaAlba Well-Known Member

I don't understand what stops you guys going to BP and whoever wants to pvp doesn't use the pill? Althou the pill is pretty weird since there is no actual detail about it as in I kill someone and can use pill right after or can't. If I am wanted can I use the pill after a certain time? The lack of details is nothing new thou. :eek:

13. ToMaZzz

ToMaZzz Active Member

lol u say ******** about risk ? xD lol i dont like getting PKed while im killing mobs, if I want pvp i get my azz to BP, also maybe wanna tell me how much people enjoyed pvp that Yin had low amount of players? Doesnt look like hell alot of players liked pvp. The wanted system is unfair but atleast the smart asses that just go and PK other players out of nowhere gets some medicine for bothering other player while hes not interested in engaging in pvp just gets killed. There should be pvp maps like in bp and maybe cc but not all maps where players just want to enjoy calm pve and not get owned by some big ego smart azz and kill the player. I dont see why the players focused on pvp got any problems since there is ****** BP which had been on GC too to do the PVP that u say u enjoy very much, but no lets ***** that we can ruin gameplay for all players on all maps >_>

14. ihgyug

ihgyug Active Member

And you find it fair that if I kill the one who attacked me, I can be wanted and get an awesome debuff that don't let me play?
    Also the game is based on a war between whites and blacks but I can't PK the enemy faction because they must grind in peace? Are you serious?
    We have different guards in LD for what, for walk around? What's the point of formations if I can't kill the guy that is trying to capture it? What's the point of wanted System (broken System) if I can't PK? How I am supposed to KS Bosses as a lob war if I can't kill the guy that is trying to get it? The more pay2win will just win the boss?

Swim likes this.
  15. ToMaZzz

ToMaZzz Active Member

The wanted system is unfair yes, ok so u say based on war between whites and blacks nice so i assume u woud be happy as fck if a gang of players killed ur ass constantly and u couldnt kill them ? dude there was pvp and pve server for a good reason. About bosses well yea if u got only pve server yea pay2win if pvp gang on a guy or kill him if hes weaker and brag like a ***** how tough u are. btw fck the guards in maps cuz how the hell they help ? will give me free teleport to the spot i died or will i have to waste time going back cuz some piece of **** killed me ? Pvp is good for some occasions but when its to abuse peacefull players i dont see how the fck is that good.

16. [GM]Ahri

[GM]Ahri RedFox Games Staff Member

The JoongWon Games and RedFox team are acutely aware of the flaws of the Wanted system. Please rest assured we will find a solution to these problems. Thank you for your patience during this time.

skeedish likes this.
  17. Szafka

Szafka Active Member

TL;DR

I want share my opinion about Wanted and jail system as permament wanted mofo lowbie slayer. Jail is really good! You should be punished for bad things you made! Wanted system is really good BUT it could be better. Wanted should be able to put only if you kill 24 levels lower than you. Or if someone with 24 levels higher killed you. Also revange SHOULDN'T be punished if someone atack you and you kill him.

18. Idolized

Idolized Active Member

Guys, have a patient.

19. Louguoshen

Louguoshen Active Member

Be patient :) its mmo rules with something wrong :( its true to have this system with mmorpg gamerule. but, Who is attacker should have in to condition

20. Acidhedz

Acidhedz Active Member

Yes you do, it just threatens your weak little ego, so you deny it.

We don't like (open)pvp. That's all there is to it.
    The same as there are things you don't like.
    And just like you wouldn't like it if someone could force you to do something against your will, we don't like you being able to do it to us.

Having a way to turn off pvp isn't keeping you from doing anything with other players that want to pvp.

What your pathetic ego can't handle, is just how few people want to play the way you do. Poor little babies.

This is a game. It isn't real. There are no risks. There is only what you find fun.
    Many don't find anything fun about either attacking other players, or being attacked by them.
    Many only want to pvp when it's on equal footing, and/or when they want to do it.
    Many don't like being bothered by punks when they're trying to grind.