HG 4 onwards grind

Discussion in 'Player to Player Support' started by lazyl3oy, Sep 1, 2018.

1. lazyl3oy

lazyl3oy Member

Thanks to event and x5 attendance boost i reached lvl 220 HG 4. I was grinding in GCM red and when i levelled up from HG 3 to HG 4 i noticed there is a SEVERE decrease in exp. I was getting o.43% a kill then it drops to 0.14% on same mob. Is this a bug or did 3x just suddenly turn off?
    Btw in the case that this is not a bug can any1 offer tips on where to grind next?
    I dont have a weapon with open slots and there is no1 selling a weapon with decent refine in hefei so kunlun grind is too difficult. Are there any other dungeons or areas with decent exp for HG 4 and above?

2. SAVORIE

SAVORIE New Member

Grind mini-bosses in red SRS is a good way if you can find a party. Or if you can find someone to power lvl you in there. PM me.

3. lazyl3oy

lazyl3oy Member

Thanks for suggestion but i couldnt find party and my bandmates and master are all focused in other servers so no powerlevelling for me. So i just bit the bullet and grind in kunlun.
    But now i have a new question after evil spirit hounds in kunlun where should i grind next?

Also when reaching HI will I still get the strongest conqueror epithet?

4. Manaphon

Manaphon Active Member

Hounds would be your best bet for now, Hg4 is a bottleneck if you grind in KL. You could also grind in red GCM. Once you get Hg5 set it will be easier again.