how to get stronger?

Discussion in 'Game Help and Tips' started by Goroshiko, Sep 24, 2018.

1. Goroshiko

Goroshiko New Member

Hello.

I started to play a week ago (as guan) and yesterday i reached the master 1 lvl. But now i feel a huge difference due to my poorly equiped char, the monsters hit me too hard and i can barely kill them, wasting a lot of resources and getting only common loot and 0.02% exp. I know this is because i have no support skills or any lv 60 attack skills and no pet (i've noticed that EVERYONE have the same pet, one strange looking red bird). That makes my char completely useless at PvM and obviously PvP. So i need some suggestions or tips on where or how can i get better things in order to become an useful player (yeah besides all that i have unique set cuz 3x loot event didn't give me anything but r105 gloves).

Thank you in advance.

Last edited: Sep 24, 2018
  2. Oeuny

Oeuny Member

Helllooo, well first what faction are you?
    Also, that bird is the event bird and if the update we are getting in about 40 mins is correct then we will be losing that bird along with a few other event items but it wasn't spoken on in the update post so I'm not sure. If you are using AHS or Auto Hunt Scroll and you leave your character afk for about 30mins to an hour you should get some rares. At your level you would need to be m2 to get some fitting gears. You can buy auto hunt from the herbalist, I can also give you a free event pet which helps a ton if its not gone in the coming update today. If you are guan, I can help you with the gear situation as well. Just drop your ign and I can meet you in saigo if you aren't Guan. Its mostly just grinding with AHS on mobs untill just about anything drops. In General Discussion there is a guide from fleshmonkey that helps a lot and its pinned to the top. It helps a ton when you are semi new or something to this version.

Goroshiko and [GM]Neko like this.
  3. Goroshiko

Goroshiko New Member

Hi, i'll edit to put my class sorry but i'm guan and i use marble (probably switch to blade cause i have a lot of skill points and skill reser scroll). My in-game name is goroshiko and i'll be so glad if u can guide me, i used to play the aeriagames ts1 but never tried ts2 so i'm new to this game

4. Mr0blivionz

Mr0blivionz Well-Known Member

If you need the bird ask in game one for free many ppl have someit is a free pet just pick up chocolate ice cream u can get 1 easy
    Im 00Solrac i got some however im not home atm
    Get m2 rares grind in somenn grounds till like m7-8 then go odawa cave 1st
    Enjoy the x3 and use autohunt scroll
    Go general discussion and read the guide for new players
    We got about 80% of the whole game covered there with info just grind guide kinda missing but there are many on internet

5. Oeuny

Oeuny Member

Yeah like solrac said and whenver you are in game pm either Jihu or his name he listed.

6. LittleRibbon

LittleRibbon New Member

one week m1? i saw also 4 days m12, is it realt possible at this server? well i know you wont have decent gears but if you could get at this lvl in days, then you can now slowly participate in battles and hunt and build gears, btw is there a hall like heo on ts1 here??? or at what lvl its best to have a farming char?

7. [GM]Neko

[GM]Neko RedFox Games Staff Member

Hi LittleRibbon, haven't seen you around so just wanted to drop in to say hi and WELCOME! In regards to your question, leveling up characters is not too difficult on our server, particularly with the help of autohunt and bonus rates events. During the past "Initiation Leveling Event", players were required to level a new character from Lv.1 to Lv.145(M33). Results showed that many players were able to achieve this in a few days time, so we hope you can have a decent time leveling as well. Good luck!

8. LittleRibbon

LittleRibbon New Member

Thanks! Im new acctually been looking for good servers to play with, specially PVP! xD

[GM]Neko likes this.
  9. hairynig

hairynig Member

I been here, today my 4th day, and I'm m11. My friend started later on same day as me, he's m15. It's definitely possible to do mass leveling, you just need the resources and know the direction. I think after my first 3 hours I was m2.