Disappointed.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Goresone, Oct 19, 2018.

1. Goresone

Goresone Member

Idk bout y'all but, Redfox... Months of planning for a storytelling event? Really? Please. Do better, I know you guys can. Add Silver Bars, add s5e in exchange table at a decent rate. We aren't asking for a trip to the moon here....

Xeon03 likes this.
  2. Fausti

Fausti Member

xDD roflmao sound so funny yet so true months of planning for a story event and its on forum most of players (in game) doesnt even know this forum exist, hahahahahahahhhhh its like,

redfox: Okay guys we found a solution to all problem and to bring back community together!
    community: great, can we have double HSB and the broken patch's get fixed bring s5e on exchange table and fix war dc?!
    redfox: Sure, Y'all have to tell a horror story tho. xD

[​IMG]

Xeon03 likes this.
  3. Xeon03

Xeon03 Member

+1

4. kALjO

kALjO Member

I don't want s5e being exchangeable from a s4e or anything yet not even released yet I prefer to wait longer for it. Silver bars is already in game so they don't need to re-add it to the NPC. It's fine where it stands as of now. I am enjoying this Halloween Event Contest. It's not just about you man, we got others %50 who likes and dislike so you can't please everyone desire to demand upon your expectations.

5. Goresone

Goresone Member

You don't get where I'm coming from. I'm asking them to improve on the game, not give us some dumb forum event worth $28. or $20 and 2 PCs if you look at it that way. Please put time into in-game changes that make people (ahem Vets) come back.

6. kALjO

kALjO Member

They are improving the game man. RedFox are game PUBLISHERS, not DEVELOPERS. They don't have the power to control it all in a snap with a click of a mouse. This event provided to you is free but, you have to work it off or pay the $20 for 2,000 Credit. I could use the 2k RP for buying Guardian Scrolls to help me max out full halo. It might not satisfy you but, it does for most of us players.

7. Goresone

Goresone Member

They're doing a decent job with the game, s5rv2s were a great addition. But damn, it took them months to do that, almost a year. Now a few months later we get a story telling event. Yikes. Back to hunting for them leets.

8. billions1969

billions1969 New Member

How did you get CP? You bought them from other players , do you? If you really going to help redfox why would you use RMT?

9. Mr0blivionz

Mr0blivionz Well-Known Member

it was a terrible idea lol
    they added something tht should only be released AFTER rebirth 12 is released they once again jumped across updates released piees of things tht were only gonna be out in months from now, v2 gears should never be dropped by mobs, this makes island of blood and island of souls and life or death useless, you might like it now but im sure you wont be here when they release r12 to complain that you already have the v2 gears and want them to release new stuff because they should have released v2 allong with r12.... also not even set gears should have been released 1st u play the game as g12 with normal leets and gears then they release the islands for you to farm the gears with hours of hard work killing bosses, not killing a damm little g12 mob to get a Set 5 or s5v2, if you dont like my comment u r just some1 who likes free easy stuff.

10. kALjO

kALjO Member

True on Solrac. I agree! It shouldn't have been added into the game so earlier or at this level.

11. Fausti

Fausti Member

buddy idk if ur new or or what (Joined: Oct 13, 2018 ur profile) but why do u agree with sol and then all of sudden you comment saying you enjoying the game (assuming you are using rare v2 set probably most likely)
    Please just dont comment everyone when you have no idea whats going on with game..
    And yeah sol anyone who played this game back then knows they crew up with patch's, people on 80-90k hp and rare v2 set hit anything over 100k YIKERS.

12. kALjO

kALjO Member

I love the new gears though

13. AnthonyBoyle31

AnthonyBoyle31 Active Member

I agree with sol about how the order in which content should of been released but like it or not the way it has been done has made it more even for the guys who don’t spend money on a game. Try not to waste so much money on a game and you wouldn’t care as much