remove this

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by fataljustice, Mar 16, 2016.

1. fataljustice

fataljustice Active Member

remove anti pk pill / wanted system / all pve nerds
    now you have the best 9d server since asura

Last edited: Mar 16, 2016
  2. Akash4

Akash4 New Member

remove anti pk pill / wanted system / all pve nerds
    now you have the best 9d DEAD server since asura.
    Sure,sure totally logic here...:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

akam6666 likes this.
  3. kittencat

kittencat Active Member

come pk us in tb you cant go wanted here.

4. Louguoshen

Louguoshen Active Member

This is Business not just a game :) . If redfox want a dead server :) just try it :) and 9dragons didn't have only Asura server :p Balance bro :) Make money from player is the best.

Veltaine likes this.
  5. Acidhedz

Acidhedz Active Member

According to the PvP brats no other servers existed except the pvp servers. They had the biggest populations. They spent all the money. And none of them ever died from having no one on them.

Why should they let reality intrude on their delusions?

Veltaine likes this.
  6. Louguoshen

Louguoshen Active Member

Yah.... I agree about this. MMORPG must have PVE/PVP content :) I'm fun on PVP although i'm just a noob :) with 40% win :( anyway PVE is really important too . i think redfox / Joongwon should find the way to balance this. Don't Trust all of the word of PVP player only or PVE player only. be cause they just find the way to play the game that they like and they don't Accept that some others do not like.This is developer proposition must meeting, thinking, and solve them. and should know about this kind of player you should save as 1st. find the way to have profit! . Promote, and Promotion :)

Anyway, please focus about 9dragons story and tell Joongwon to make other new story. example new series quest. news RTD quest (main story such as Chapter 5 (i will send email to you and JW later)(and i know this is hardest that joongwon and you will do for us :( )) MMORPG is base on Story and Content. Role playing game player must have Role more than Monster Killer(Grinder) , Player Killer. But, MMORPG should teach player to see his/her as Helper :) or any side role such as Police / Guard/Merchant/Monk/Hero . and the last MMORPG should make the Best Community in game. MMO = Most multiplayer online. Have to talk, Have to share, Have a friend.

Thank you

7. ToMaZzz

ToMaZzz Active Member

@Louguoshen i agree with u but the problem is pvp side was always there even on the pve server as we know it as Bloody Plain which allowed to choose to go there for pvp or not , but some forgot about that choice i guess

8. ihgyug

ihgyug Active Member

lol bloody plain, a nice map with 225 levels of range. Good luck find someone of your level.

9. Louguoshen

Louguoshen Active Member

Good luck, bro!

ihgyug likes this.
  10. Daneel

Daneel New Member

I am begging you. Stop using such colors. Man it hurts my eyes :)

ON topic: They should remaste the wanted system because if you defend yourself you get wanted. They should make it that if you start pvp you can't make the other person wanted. Or get a debuff that doesn't let him make a person wanted for a certain time.

11. Veltaine

Veltaine Member

What they should be doing is bringing a second server on for PVE fans only. Acclaim did it, G1 did it, GC did it. Time will tell, and I will happily transfer my characters over to PVE server, I don't care for PVP especially when there is a big differential in the levels, and the system is just plain messy to me.

There's enough to do in the game without PVP and that's how I've been enjoying it for the past 10 years, great community, great grind, everlasting yes.

BP and CC are enough for me to see the PK in.

Although I noticed, Redfox is adding another server for another of their games, is 9D really that unpopular they can't do the same for here?

Spite and chiyoko3242 like this.
  12. Szafka

Szafka Active Member

I say no to 2 servers! It's cost more to take care and split community. It's good how it is. PVE players got their anti-pk pill. PVP players cant PVP because wanted system. GG WP. Remake wanted system and its gonna be PERFECT!

Blitzcronk likes this.
  13. Blitzcronk

Blitzcronk Well-Known Member

I'd also say you can only be killed or kill someone within a 24 level range and if you attack someone much lower you should be penalized with the same debuffs when you tried to attack a boss at a higher level.

Veltaine and ToMaZzz like this.
  14. Louguoshen

Louguoshen Active Member

Just kidding/playing guy . Enjoy this game :) have a nice grind and reading

15. Spite

Spite Well-Known Member

Of course you say no lol. Here you have crazy amount of pve sheeps to slain. On a pvp server you would have to fight against equals :D

Trevino likes this.
  16. Zukee

Zukee Active Member

Whatever u do,this 9d is currently on par to be the fastest dead server of 9d

17. Louguoshen

Louguoshen Active Member

just wait :) don't be serious