Event: Halloween 2018

Discussion in 'Archive' started by [CM]NineArts, Oct 16, 2018.

1. Revered

Revered Well-Known Member

Thank You. I hope I will be able to chek it by myself soon :D

<so far unlucky Rev>

[CM]NineArts likes this.
  2. Elsikerins

Elsikerins Active Member

Yeah i was right to say i will try 3x another time. So much for coming back home from work any trying to use some of the free time to grind in 3x and then the major kicks in and maintenance must be done. Goodnnight :D

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 1, 2018
  3. WindStruck

WindStruck Member

Thanks ninearts!

[CM]NineArts likes this.
  4. toiyeuvn0004

toiyeuvn0004 Member

I have some Carnival Box (F/M) OR Halloween Party Box Costume + Bags (30 Days). After the maintenance day (13.11) can I still open it? tks GM!

5. [GM]Ahri

[GM]Ahri RedFox Games Staff Member

Yes, you will still be able to open the Carnival and Halloween Boxes after maintenance. However, I can't guarantee if the Carnival Boxes will be deleted within 6 months or a year from now since it contains Sweet Lollipops which is a resource material for the Halloween event.

KaMiguel likes this.
  6. [GM]Ahri

A friendly reminder, the Trade/Resource list will be deleted from the game with November 13th's maintenance.

KaMiguel and xiaolin like this.
  7. Elsikerins

Elsikerins Active Member

So basically it's possible that my gold and time spent on farming lollies can be just deleted along with my decoboxes i farmed for this whole time ?

8. Didoy

Didoy Member

ARTS.. IVE SEEN MY NAME. ONE OF THE WINNERS OF HORROR PAGEANT.. AND I DIDNT RECIEVED ANY DECO.. MY FRIENDS ALREADY HAVE.. AND HE CHOSE 2 BRANCH. BUT WHY HE STILL RECIEVD A DECO?

9. [CM]NineArts

[CM]NineArts RedFox Games Staff Member

:D It's a set prize. you get all 3. And if you haven't received your prize, you need to make 5 spaces in your character's first bag.

10. Skeletu

Skeletu Member

So, tomorrow the event will end ? Or we can collect tomorrow the last lollipops and gift boxes still ?

11. Manaphon

Manaphon Active Member

You can still collect at trade until 6pm PDT, after that server will have a maintenence

12. lottie

lottie Member

Hi @[CM]NineArts,

Would appreciate if you could consider not implementing the removal of Resource List from Hefei's Festival Merchant Seo Hwarang together with this patch. Giving a less than 24 hours advance notice on forum announcement about the removal of the Resource List is not ideal for players who may not have time to log in every day.

Alot of players who do not read forums regularly (or at all) will be very rudely shocked when they log in and realise they can no longer convert their lollipops to anything, after hours of painstaking farming / logging on.

As you have previously done with Summer Event, implement the end of the event, but allow the Resource List to remain for at least a week, until the next patch maintenance.

Hope you can consider it. Thanks. :)

denteazul likes this.
  13. [GM]Ahri

I posted a reminder last Wednesday regarding the removal of the resource list. There is also a note in the event post regarding the issue at the bottom of the post. We understand that not everyone in the community reads the forums. However, we believe it is essential for everyone to visit the event thread to learn about the important details of the event.

Sirme and Perfection like this.
  14. lottie

lottie Member

Thanks for your quick response [CM]NineArts.

Hopefully you can take this as feedback for future events:

To at least keep Resource/Create List for 1 additional patch cycle after an event ends.
    This way, players can have enough time to consolidate the resources they have AFTER the farming event. Just like how you did the Summer Event. Thanks again :p

denteazul likes this.
  15. kimmie

kimmie New Member

How abt treat box? will it be deleted after maintainance?

16. Ryomayu

Ryomayu New Member

GM will treat boxes be removed? We are confused, you said on halloween event patch that event items and resource list will be deleted, but on the patch note 150 it was not mentioned there that event items will be deleted, only the resource list, now we are confused.

17. denteazul

denteazul Member

Agreed, we should have at least a few more days to get resources, I was one of the players who could not log at all today just to have my lollipops and boxes deleted without a chance to open them 1st!

18. BirdbrainX

BirdbrainX Well-Known Member

Just started playing 9Dragons about a week ago, and I've been collecting these event items faithfully in hopes that I can trade them in for the party boxes to give myself a little boost in terms of gear and perhaps some gold. The economy is highly inflated for newcomers to the game, and if you're FD levels and under, seeing all the prices in Hefei and how much you can make from grind is just so disheartening.

Please give some of us who do not frequent the forums for the announcement - a little grace period to redeem the resource.

19. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

you have been in this forum for a while now...even without checking the forum..you should know event rules...since they always say they will delete at next maintenance...unless they change their mind...

asking them to change their mind to cater to 1 person...is....ludicrious

If you read event page properly..it tells you when event ends...and tells you resources will be deleted...

you have been in this forum for a while now...even without checking the forum..you should know event rules...since they always say they will delete at next maintenance...unless they change their mind...

asking them to change their mind to cater to 1 person...is....ludicrous

always read the forum's event page..
    next event is thanks giving event...hope you read it...
    and have better luck with it..

20. Dodge33

Dodge33 Member

honestly they gave us plenty of time to use or sell pops/treats! 3 days of x3 event before mant. So let’s get this next event started! Thank you GMs I know it’s hard listening to all us complain and whine but y’all do the best you can! Yes I get upset too just like every other human in the world. There’s no reason to hold grudges over a game. Can’t please everyone. If y’all could it would be a perfect game/world! Again thanks for the events! And buffs

soso0204 likes this.