What Happened

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by JoeyMacOneOne, Nov 27, 2018.

1. JoeyMacOneOne

JoeyMacOneOne New Member

Hey People,

I just downloaded the game and started a healer but it looks like there has been some major changes. I want to know if there is such a thing as a ck healer anymore and if it's a viable grinding and pvp class.

Would also like to know the new lingo/terms in the game if anyone is willing to write some or all of them down. I see a lot of folks roaring for clothes lvl 3 but no more asking for sm/gb/ec/fc (etc.)

From how things look right now I'm not sure if I'll be making a real return but if anybody can help me understand some of these major changes I may stick around.

Also, I'd like to do a head count for all or any of the English speaking players left in the game.

Thank you

2. Dodge33

Dodge33 Member

Hi Joey WB yes there are major changes! 1st there are no more ck healers:( there was a role/class balance. 2nd hg9 clothes are the lvl 3 dark ghost it’s easier to lvl with the revamps of the dungeons. Especially in srs. And yes there are plenty of us English speaking leagues/ bands. I can go in to further details if you would like let me know. Honestly things have gotten expensive on tao but for me I like the new updates they have done except the economy

JoeyMacOneOne likes this.
  3. Alexsandor

Alexsandor Member

Dodge33 said the most, I would like just to add that even if you cant find low level clothes to buy, you can make or drop them with dungeons materials. For grinding if you complete all bamboo quests you get one young Dragon Statue to exchange for a weapon that can be upgraded and used until high HM level, PS6 weapons are cheap. Try strolling a bit in Hefei and ask for some help, Tao is most populated and Yin is more PvP focused (Yang will merge with Yin soon)

BirdbrainX, JoeyMacOneOne and Dodge33 like this.
  4. JoeyMacOneOne

JoeyMacOneOne New Member

Thanks Guys. @Dodge33 : There are too many new things from when I last played to trouble you with for explanations but if you can point me to any good pve bands or leagues on any server I would appreciate it

Cheers

5. Dodge33

Dodge33 Member

Most welcome what server did you re start on?