FIX THE ******* GAME

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by lll111123, Dec 9, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lll111123

lll111123 Well-Known Member

I JUST STARTED PLAYING AGAIN AND 2 DAYS IN IM ALREADY GETTING ******* DDOSD?

WhiteWater7 likes this.
  2. lll111123

? i legit just got ddos what is changing my ip going to do hes just going to ddos me again when he sees me

3. WhoYu

WhoYu Well-Known Member

Lmao it is seriously funny how this is the only option.

You can also get a VPN but thats just like putting a bandaid over an open heart surgery wound.

WhiteWater7 likes this.
  4. WhiteWater7

WhiteWater7 Member

Bet it was yo ass that ddosd him LOLOL

5. lll111123

It’s crazy how poor the security of this game is. legit a brain dead monkey high on Molly can just start a 5$ booter and start ddosing everyone and the game won’t do anything to fix it.
    That’s not even the craziest part, I can understand if “ddos” was just disconnecting you from playing the game BUT it disconnects you from your WiFi your not even able to use you’re own connection if you play This game

6. lll111123

In no way will I pay money for a vpn Just to play a game that does not have over 50 players in Its prime hour. All this game does is drop spender events and get as much money from players as possible.

7. lll111123

So sad how only the “loyal” players still play and still drops money on this indie game. There is no influx of new players and the devs don’t care anymore(they never even give mute masks now). I don’t even know who to blame. Devs? GM? Staff? Redfox? Nimonix? The game died after It transferred out of GC. Wonder how long the timer is left for this game

Last edited: Dec 9, 2018
  8. doston8

doston8 Well-Known Member

tbh u just gotta be nice to people mane, u prolly sht talk and thus people get offended and boot u off :eek:. this is only speculation however faktz.

9. lll111123

Nah no way someone Just didn’t like me in the room, I had no personal enmity with anyone

10. WhoYu

WhoYu Well-Known Member

Read the a Sig

11. Pasha

Pasha Well-Known Member

Dw once a guy who owned me 2k rc . Started to ddosing me ,after I asked "can you gift me a scroll from my 2k rc ?" I was like df its shtty 20$ . Why I feel like every ddoser is just sitting in his mom basement,fat ,in dirty white tank top ,and all he do is ddosing ppl that hurt his feelings?

HumoLoco likes this.
  12. WhiteWater7

WhiteWater7 Member

Dude that's the primary image of today's hacker in reality in everyone's head, only the media would have you believe that hackers are foo's wherein bandanna's around there heads in a hideout with 2 desktops and 2 laptops tryin' take down the government. When in fact it's just a nigah in a white beater playin' rumble fighter and ddosin people and stealing the occasional credit information -__- smfh

13. Myths

Myths Clean Up Crew

How do you people get ddosd so much? Honestly, I have been playing this game for a literal decade now and I can only name 4 times where I have been ddosd by another player. It's not like I'm inactive either. I play at least a few times a week. Either you are lying (which I highly doubt), you are extremely unlucky, I am extremely lucky, or you talk a lot of sht. I think yall just don't know how to keep your mouths shut.

doston8, HumoLoco and Draygashi like this.
  14. [GM]Toast

[GM]Toast RedFox Games Staff Member

Since we are not your Internet Service Provider, we cannot provide DDoS security, however we can report users directly to their ISP and local authorities.

To help us file a report, you must provide the following:
    1. Your router logs during the time of the DDoS attack
    2. Any chat logs through screenshots (unedited) or video footage of them threatening you or any way implying DDoS.
    3. If you notice a pattern, you make also screenshot or video record the next time you encounter the person who you think is DDoSing you.

Once all of this is provided for us, we file an ic3 report, an abuse report to the suspect's ISP, and a local police report with all the information we can find on the user involved.

doston8 and HumoLoco like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.