Question

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by namedd, Dec 15, 2018.

1. namedd

namedd Active Member

Can I get banned using a trick to use commands while moving?

2. doston8

doston8 Well-Known Member

if it gives you an unfair advantage then probably faktz.

HumoLoco likes this.
  3. Starberry

Starberry Community Moderator (RuF) Discord Admin (RuF & 9D) Forum Moderator

You mean the "trick" that is done that triggers when your chatbox is open while typing in-game?

4. namedd

namedd Active Member

Uhhhh a diff 1

5. namedd

namedd Active Member

The one tht gmode

6. Starberry

Starberry Community Moderator (RuF) Discord Admin (RuF & 9D) Forum Moderator

Yes, you can be banned for that. It would be wise to not further utilize a glitch that gives you an unfair advantage.

7. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

When do you finally learn all those trick to use commands can get you banned? Yet you agreed their term that they told you if you get banned from our shet then we are not responsible for your shet.
    It's same for ddos, everyone using it and agreed their policy, once you get caught they dont save your shet.

doston8 likes this.
  8. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

Seriously, @namedd worry about his account and dont wanna lose it. that's why.

Why would if he listen your shet post and after he found out that he lose da account and whose fault? Its you af, cuz you told him dont listen to @HumoLoco.

I am untouchable, I own everything.

doston8 and Nooblater like this.
  9. namedd

namedd Active Member

if u own everything how about u slide a couple of rc on my acc :>

HumoLoco likes this.
  10. Maomi

Maomi Clean Up Crew

Honestly, this is debatable. People say that using emotes to glitch attacks and "god-mod" is an unfair advantage and that's reasonable. However, what about z-stalling, super jumps, low jumps, air grabs, and advanced nanmus. If we're getting technical here those are all glitches that aren't required to be performed by a player -- yet, these moves do prove an unfair advantage to someone who doesn't know how to use them or hasn't seen it before.

Glitches in Rumble Fighter are like the advanced nanmu for Choy Li Fut. Everyone knows it's possible to perform; you can do the research and watch some videos on how to implement the move. However, the only people to use it are individuals who want to be unique and achieve more out of the game.

doston8 likes this.
  11. Maomi

Maomi Clean Up Crew

Unless the rules state that there's some tier level for glitches, I don't see a reason why any of them can and cannot be used. If you're going to say one of them is terrible, then you have to critique the others as well.

12. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

I dont own RC but RedFox own it yet I own RedFox af ;>

doston8 likes this.
  13. TheImmortalSea

TheImmortalSea Clean Up Crew

Do you really think the advanced nanmu for Choy is a glitch? Holy **** you're retarded

14. Draygashi

Draygashi World Record (Al Hata), CUC

Advanced Nanmus and Resets aren't glitches, at least most of them aren't. Granted, almost all of them (if not, ALL of them) were not intended to be in the game originally, most were left because they required a certain amount of skill to perform or didn't make that big of a game breaking impact to be removed.

All Advanced Nanmus (except for the ones you Nanmu Break a Grab) and almost all Resets are found and utilized by abusing the Scrolls recovery property if it was made good enough by NimoniX. ( tl;dr - If NimoniX makes a certain point of a Scroll have a good recovery point an, Advanced Nanmu or even a Reset will be capable; thus making it unofficially intended by NimoniX)

The only ones I would say are glitches would be any Advanced Nanmu that involves Nanmu Breaking through a Grab (Cyclone, Parkour, Aikido, etc) because using your Nanmu to escape/break through an animation is classified as a glitch.

Maomi likes this.
  15. TheImmortalSea

TheImmortalSea Clean Up Crew

Honestly @Maomi stop posting LMAO. Draygashi just gotta clean up your messes

Meggi likes this.
  16. [GM]Toast

[GM]Toast RedFox Games Staff Member

Most glitches are perfectly fine and add even more depth to the game. Exploits such as god mode while using Sage Master is a bannable offense and depending on who gets your ticket may result in a permanent ban.

With that said, you won't get banned for:
    • Breaking out of your panic animation to punish a user. As long as your panic is used, this is fine.
    • Short hopping
    • Jump and grabbing mid air
    • Jump and grabbing mid air then jumping again to delay your death timer (this may warrant a warning and mute mask offenses for reducing your stats)
    If you are unsure if a glitch will get you banned or not, just ask me here.

HumoLoco and Draygashi like this.
  17. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

How to get mute mask permanent?

18. [GM]Toast

[GM]Toast RedFox Games Staff Member

In 2016, a parent called our offices and requested a permanent mute mask for their child. We didn't have one, but we gave the user 10 years worth of mute masks at their parents request. They even submitted proof they were the parent too.

19. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

LOOOOOOL that's the best story ever I heard.

doston8 and Draygashi like this.
  20. Maomi

Maomi Clean Up Crew

Guys, did I ever say the Choy Lit Fut advanced nanmu was a glitch..?

It was an example on how you should view glitches in accordance with other players..come on guys..? @Draygashi @TheImmortalSea

HumoLoco likes this.