Question

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by namedd, Dec 15, 2018.

1. TheImmortalSea

TheImmortalSea Clean Up Crew

@Maomi
    Hey can you delete your forum acc lol

Meggi likes this.
  2. Draygashi

Draygashi World Record (Al Hata), CUC

Was hasty to reply since Advanced Nanmus were brought up that I misread the sentence they were brought up in. My apologies.

3. namedd

namedd Active Member

So if I dont use sage I wont get banned?

HumoLoco likes this.
  4. [GM]Toast

[GM]Toast RedFox Games Staff Member

No, that was just an example. You will get banned for exploiting the god mode glitch.

5. TheImmortalSea

niga what, she said they were glitches

6. Draygashi

It was actually an analogy or reference to bring up. At least this sentence:

"Glitches in Rumble Fighter are like the Choy Li Fut Advanced Nanmu, it's there but not everyone knows about it"

Last edited: Dec 18, 2018
  7. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

Hey please go take English courses at college or university.

Meggi and doston8 like this.
  8. Maomi

Maomi Clean Up Crew

And second off, it was a point being made. You're refuting that advanced names are:

Do all players no about this "abuse of the scrolls recovery property," hell no? A glitch is a defect or malfunction in a function, program, what-have-you. By taking what you said up above, The players are utilizing a "glitch" in the game that's not intended for the use of players. I don't suppose NimoniX covered "advanced nanmus" in the tutorial -- or am I wrong?

doston8 likes this.
  9. Draygashi

They barely covered Nanmu at all. Actually, don't think they mention it in the tutorial.

Also, I'm pretty sure anyone can discover a good recovery point on a scroll because that's where they'll stop the combo on a blocking enemy and start the combo over again.

Maomi and HumoLoco like this.
  10. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

Remember back in 2007 they introduce me da namnu til we reach around 25 lvl then after a year they reduce it to 15 lvl? I am sure mostly old gen from 2007 included me are almost missed nanmnu when they introduced it to us.

Yet they never covered about nanmnu.

Draygashi likes this.
  11. namedd

namedd Active Member

So was blood a rare back then?

HumoLoco likes this.
  12. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

which one af. i mostly forget some shet rare back in af.

doston8 likes this.
  13. Maomi

Maomi Clean Up Crew

It may be a glitch in your eyes, however, if it weren't all players would be utilizing the function called "advanced nanmus" in the game. Glitch, Malfunction, Irregularity -- the point is advanced nanmu juggles aren't officially covered in the game thus makes it a topic that's foreign to players who don't go to Forum > Rumble Fighter > Game Help and Tips > Game Guides > and this specific thread.

Should players be punished for using glitches that the game isn't willing to fix, the same moral question should be asked for advanced namus that aren't officially combos in-game.

Advanced nanmus as well as glitches both give the player a definite edge in-game. Advanced nanmus give a longer combo and glitches such as the emote glitch allows players not to be hit. If you want to go after one irregularity, you must target all of them as well.

doston8 likes this.
  14. Draygashi

Well each and every "glitch" or unplanned program fault falls into a different category. Some can fall under the same categories and some can fall under many categories. It all comes down to whether it's completely game breaking that it is addressed and how it is addressed. The emote glitch that allows you to GodMode has been patched, but rediscovered/unpatched and I'm sure the developers are still trying to figure out how to patch it once and for all. We all do have to realize, our development team has been falling short on staff members for the past decade and took a HUGE drop when WeMade left NimoniX to code/program/develop for this game by themselves. So of course there are still glitches that are 10 years old, we don't have the same development team we did back in the day and they either don't know about them or just don't know how to fix them.

Maomi likes this.
  15. Maomi

Maomi Clean Up Crew

I understand completely, thank you for explaining your reasoning. I just don't believe one glitch should be utilized because it brings:
    Where will the line be crossed? Let's say a scroll gets implemented that does permit a user to enter a "god modded" state while utilizing the advanced nanmu technique -- what then? I just believe that the moderators should go into detail with these types of rules because you could essentially be banned for a simple misunderstanding. "Some glitches are exceptional because they add depth to the game however, this one is a no-no because it doesn't allow players to be targetted in 1-2 second intervals" -- you see where I'm getting at here?

16. Draygashi

Some things are classified as advanced techniques and aren't brought to light because not even the Moderators or Developers (Present and/or Past) have full knowledge of them, compared to the veterans who have played this game for over 10 years.

As far as I am aware, nothing is worthy of a ban (as stated by Toast) unless it consists of GodMode and Client Crashing.

17. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

Actually. Nimonix have no term for advanced juggle tho. We the players have term for advanced juggle.

Let's look at Kingpin. It is easy to do advance juggle. but it is possible to do infinitely juggle if right time to use. because his ppkkp. for example you can do kkp p p ppkkp nanmnu when kingpin performed the part of ppkk animated in nanmnu stop that then you continue regular juggle. in fact you can juggle kingpin with ppkk instead of ppkk.
    It was made by user wanted that and came his true out.

yet Nimonix never covered about nanmnu. they throw it to us what we can do with it.

Rest juggle is kinda abused mechanic because it is almost unstoppable juggle. It should be allowed one or two time to doing rest juggle.

3rd juggle should be like this cuz some idiot gonna opposite me of define 3rd juggle. This is what i called 3rd juggle. yet you can end them with nanmnu with one punch not two punch instead. It is similar to shadow used to be when nimonix nerf it. I WANT IT. I DONT WANT THEM NERF IT. It is a lot of potential of 3rd juggle like that.

Bu juggle, ima too old gen for that. know nothing about it til i see someone doing it at moon. it's different than 3rd juggle. most of people confused with bu juggle and 3rd.

now aboved should be covered about the full potential of juggle and nanmnu.

Anyways by what you talk about. you meaning if someone doing infinitely juggle and redfox staff ban you to call it as glitches? because they are misunderstood it? or that little player piss off and wanted ban you?

yes there's already one. Zin Tkd R. His special does enter " practically god mode" but it is inv frame. It is possible to implement it later soon. Niga called me atlava hacker when i using zin tkd r.

but recently, i have see some noob abuses god mode which is against our rules term. They need to keep low down before they crying over the patched. It was meant for boss mode and guild war. because we used to black screen out, double ladder point, -1jump, and more shet for guild war to win the ladder point. nvm forget about crying god mode. let them be.

doston8 likes this.
  18. TheImmortalSea

I did, and I got a 98 (-;

19. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

sorry I dont accept it. try get 100% with honor awards.

20. TheImmortalSea

98/98 which is 100%