Best cheap keyboard for R climbing?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by wolfierapssss, Dec 23, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Draygashi

Draygashi World Record (Al Hata), CUC

Do you know how to do ground hits or specials that involve the kG?

HumoLoco likes this.
  2. wolfierapssss

wolfierapssss New Member

Yes I do

3. Draygashi

Draygashi World Record (Al Hata), CUC

4. Starberry

Starberry Community Moderator (RuF) Discord Admin (RuF & 9D) Forum Moderator

I will get back to you with that later within the next week. The keyboard isn't primarily used by me, as stated previously.

Also, for your information :

5. wolfierapssss

wolfierapssss New Member

Thank you @Draygashi, after trying your method, i now understand what you and @Starberry mean by "any anti-ghost keyboard can theoretically air climb"

After experimenting with my keyboard (recall, it is an 6-key antighost - can press up to 6 keys simultaneously and thereafter, the keys would conflict and not register) i am able to better airclimb, but from time to time, my character tends to `kick` or doesnt register the grab (about 40% of the time).

Now, after digging some more with this newly found information, what interested me is in @Hercule 's posts:
    @Hercule stated that some of the keyboards that he bought was able to air climb, but, the Razer Ornata Chroma was the most effective, stating ".. this was the one. xD Not only that it's fast like a mechanical too. I wish I knew you IG so you can see this comparison but thanks for letting me swagger jack."

@Hercule ii was wondering if you could show me the comparison as well?, I would greatly appricate it as it looks like you have experience in choosing which keyboard is the best. I know that you havent been replying to this thread, but if you see this, could you possibly dm/msg me your ign so i can add you?

Also, @Starberry , Thank you! I will be looking forward to your demonstration! And also, thank you for that quote. That aligns with what my friend told me as well regarding air climbing.

Thanks!

6. ToulueVang

ToulueVang Clean Up Crew

Bro I used a old ass keyboard back in the day. R climb god. You probably just aren't pressing the button at the same time. Can even r climb with cheap walmart $18 Logitech keyboard. PLUS, who spends MONEY just to r climb...[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.