m2 first day, m33 time?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by hairynig, Jan 11, 2019.

1. hairynig

hairynig Member

considering I hit about lvl 1 - m2 in a total of maybe 2.5-3.5 hours of gameplay in grinding consistently how long would m2-m33 probably take me? Also I'm looking to trade some RPs for some items like redscale pet and s1 gears fujin.

2. wecanpretend

wecanpretend Member

The things you should worry about aren't the m2-33 grind but the m33-g1 grind and then the g1-12 grind

3. hairynig

hairynig Member

this is true, I often made m3 and m33 sitters in ts servers.

I plan on going g12 here

4. HRV13

HRV13 New Member

You should be able to do g1-12 in 2 weekends of 3x, just keep hitting people up in game for sups/exp pills. lots of the g12s are happy to support new players grinding hard and also helping at hsb from g1 on.

5. hairynig

hairynig Member

Yep there are a couple g12s that were friendly in helping me with awareness and exp boost, especially to get on my feet at first. I kinda started a guild instead of trying to get into one and it's actually going well, met some old darkshogun members from aeria unexpectedly and had some ppl from mayn sign on. Been mostly fun despite lack of other clan's players, trying to actually advertise and even stream and make gameplay vids of the server for a little potential publicity. Two of my guildies asked for best wishes to go Jin because they wanna fluff up other populations of the other clans. I'm in my end master levels now.

6. Goresone

Goresone Member

This. We do need more people in the other factions, this game can flourish if we can bump Jinongs player base

7. hairynig

hairynig Member

I have a guan as well now and I'm making a jin, lol. My fujin is now G2.

8. kazepls

kazepls Member

My jin is almost g11, was playing guan at first till g12 patch came out, i did quit for some time :)