Event: Lunar New Year 2019

Discussion in 'Archive' started by [CM]NineArts, Jan 22, 2019.

1. Yacha

Yacha Well-Known Member

Wth! Received a warning on the forum for my behavior and content. Man, i was speaking the truth! Go look at that one group page on FB. The people claiming to be innocent is involved in PS n RMT. I can name 75% of these ppl posting on the forum now.

Likewise, you people need to have a variety set. It's no longer PvE/PvP. Common sense! Create a exp/item drop set. You need a set for different occasions. This is main main reason why some people can't level up fast or have better drop. They depend on weekend event which is useless.

Chardzard likes this.
  2. Ozbud

Ozbud Well-Known Member

the new kl inner set combines both exp and drop

3. Yacha

Yacha Well-Known Member

That's not enough bro. You will need more than that to create a set. Options, costumes, and blah

4. ThomazTR

ThomazTR Member

Spend these 16h farming normal itens and later trade it with event itens that people bought in cash.

5. Phantomx0o0

Phantomx0o0 Member

It's better they will remove this event from the dungeon, exept for the pigs in item mall. It's clearly pointless. 1 pig has no guarantee.

Chardzard likes this.
  6. Ozbud

Ozbud Well-Known Member

So basically what you're saying is the general population have to suffer because RF cant stop auto farmers?

7. ThatHurt62

ThatHurt62 Member

The whole event is a farce if your high lvl you cant get drops from any dungeons, if your low lvl its impossible to get any drops either , auto farmers have messed up the enjoyment of the game so everyone suffers , palyers are thinking of leaving the game , not in low numbers but in high numbers so the game loses players and guess what RF will eventually think is it worth keeping the game going . My guess to the answer would be OH NO lets shut it down' Another fail , the only ones that have gained anything are the hackers , bug exploiters and auto farmers , so all honest players suffer.

Fannypack and exShadow like this.
  8. Terrorhavoc

Terrorhavoc Member

This drop rate isnt working in potala i dont think,only 1 single drop,so to think i need 250 × 4 is it possible to farm or will we get a better server buff to help?

9. rashbrasil

rashbrasil Active Member

the time is passing and nothing of an answer from you about what we have to do because so far it's annoying. Let's take 250 of each letter which is almost impossible because they are random the falls of those items. The letter 1000 letters = 1 Golden Neck Meat to fill my life 10000 hp for 3 seconds. what the player said on the top in the other post about 16 hours for those who have good equipment. I have not lost faith in you completely. Thank you very much for your attention or not because you are not watching Red Fox's person talking about what will happen to the event

Chardzard and Aggo777 like this.
  10. Revered

Revered Well-Known Member

GM, can ask JW for changing color of event drop? Or I`m expecting too much?

Meanwile: Where is Waldo?

[​IMG]

11. StylishMonk

StylishMonk New Member

So these pigs drop from any dungeon? Higher chance in red? Also can anyone reccomend a best/fast dung for farming pigs?

12. 2loap2

2loap2 New Member

We'll have to do some farm testing for these 2019 number items during 2x or 3x (might be really needed here) and post results.
    Edit: ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:rolleyes:

13. BlondICE

BlondICE Active Member

This event sux!
    1) u must collect 1000 letters = 1 pig = who at 90% will give u only 1x = 7x card exp on 30mins or panacea/vitality mushroom/ giseng :D
    2)The drop is not equal to all lvl = so people is forced to make alt characters just to participate in the event
    3) drop is bad if u consider that u need 1000 letters and u get per 1 dungeon run 10-20 letters...
    4) point of the event who is farmable only at 2x or 3x event days? (we still don't know how will increase drop)
    5)event collectibles: 2-0-1-9 is super small and hard to see...
    6)in other events we at least got something in stamp attendance reward according to the event
    7)Useless event buff (we better get +10% at ref/creating, not like movement speed 10% :D

14. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

i got drop from potala... and fyi.. u better off making a new tonn and farming red monsters.. a friend of mine already has almost 250 each...

hope the drop rate from the items inside are high lol

Last edited: Jan 24, 2019
  15. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

just fyi 9Arts plays the game lol.... I don't know how regular.. but I have seen him ingame..., I have seen Ahri a hand full of times too...

Although event being overbearing still stands...

[CM]NineArts likes this.
  16. Domingo

Domingo Active Member

If they play the game, they should know 1000 letters for 1 pig is not worth the time spend. Do they know???

Chardzard and DemonicSaber like this.
  17. Ozbud

Ozbud Well-Known Member

no they likely just use gm tools to give themselves the items they want so they don't know what it's like in the real world for players to obtain things in game

Chardzard, DemonicSaber and Domingo like this.
  18. Phantomx0o0

Phantomx0o0 Member

I wish that Atleast they would change the decreased drop chance by level of "2019". Where the hell would HI 7 and above go loot this things? Average player like me can't even kill a single mob in icy or potala. And how could we loot it with a very low drop rate?

Chardzard likes this.
  19. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

oh its worth the time if you want that item... or you can farm them the regular way...

last I checked... the items are all farmable...WITHOUT THE EVENT...

Yes the event is over bearing..... but you get to choose whether something is worth your time or not.. not them...

AND TBH... EVENT IS FARMABLE.... just tedious and over bearing...

20. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

and they probably do and can do that...

my point is they play the game... and test stuff in game... I have seen them do it...

now if they find stuff satisfactory and you don't... that;s another problem...

not saying they play like us 9d plebeians... they are 9d GODS... SO WHAT U EXPECT...

And event is n ot that bad like I said... just 99% of people including don't know what the **** they doing and where to farm...

A friend of mine almost has a box now... if he can do it why can't others....

An let me repeat my stance... 1k loot for 1 item is over bearing as heck... even in item mall... it should have been cheaper per box lol...