Help needed :)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by GainZz, Jan 23, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GainZz

GainZz New Member

Hi guys,

I've recently re-downloaded Rumble Fighter again, and when I launch the game I just get a notification saying "cannot receive file index from server".
    I am playing from EU so not sure if that has anything to do with it? I used to be able to play fine.
    would appreciate any help.
    Thanks.

2. Draygashi

Draygashi World Record (Al Hata), CUC

They joined the EU server with everyone else, so your region won’t affect that. Normally when I get that error, it’s because of internet issues. I’ll look into this and see what else could cause this issue.

EDIT: Yeah, double check your internet connection and restart either your modem or router (both if applicable) and restart your computer. If that fails, double check to see if your antivirus software or firewalls are restricting RF by temporarily disabling them while trying to run RF

GainZz likes this.
  3. GainZz

GainZz New Member

Hi,

Thanks for the quick reply. I've tried all of the above that you mentioned and still no luck. I've also checked my anti-virus and firewall settings and all have given rumble fighter access to my device and to make changes.

Also, I've tried restarting my computer and modem. My internet connection I don't think will be affecting it as im running at 50 MB/s and 2-3 ping.

I've also re-tried to download the game, but instead of the redfox site, through the steam store to see if that would change anything and still have no luck.

Would appreciate some feedback to see if there's possibly any other solutions to the problem.

4. Arschgeist

Arschgeist Well-Known Member

Try running RumbleLauncher.exe as administrator (C:\PlayRedFox\RumbleFighter\RumbleLauncher.exe)

5. InoTurtle

InoTurtle New Member

Send a support ticket for your request.

6. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

We have Trump wall. that's why we block you af.

7. Shoukai

Shoukai Member

I have the same issue and I know the problem but I don't know how to fix it. The problem is that i'm using my campus wifi. Im from the University at Buffalo and every time I open RF it says "cannot receive file index from server". But when I use my mobile hotspot, it works.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.