things we will never have

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Fannypack, Feb 1, 2019.

1. Fannypack

Fannypack Member

2. Falcon

Falcon Active Member

FB_IMG_1549032997376.jpg

BlondICE likes this.
  3. kovan10

kovan10 Member

Falcon likes this.
  4. Yacha

Yacha Well-Known Member

Maybe talk to JWG in their Battle Royal 9d discord to see why. They probably be lol at us for being so dumb.

5. Yacha

Yacha Well-Known Member

Dumb as how western users doesn't like pvp lol

skcusfr and Falcon like this.
  6. Nekolady313

Nekolady313 Member

i see you post a crap ton about this game why does your message counter all ways stay at 5?

7. KProphetK

KProphetK Well-Known Member

Understand a few things. This game was not introduce as a PvP game in the USA. It was pve for almost 5 months before Asura was even made as a PvP server.

If the usa version was made anything close to kr server and we was able to make things or get them without so much dam time and still fail, this game and the population would be a lot better.

Making it so items based is why this game and population is the way it is.

I don't mind pvp but when I have to farm months to her mats for my pvp items and I fail hundreds of times waste hundreds if not thousands of dollars and not get anything out of it, then why bother with PvP?

Items are so over priced Right now it's insane.

I blame the publisher.

8. KProphetK

I do agree that 9D should be 100% PvP, so that we can have the game as it should be. There should be areas of PvE for those that want to PvE and there should be PvP sections with the best items can be only used in those areas, or thats the only way to get them is from a PvP based area.

There are a few games ive played where areas have world bosses and if you take part in it, your going to put yourself in a PvP situation, but the best thing is or I noticed on some of those games, that each player that takes part in the world boss kill, gets certain drops automatic to them for participating and the world boss drops are randomized.

It can go to most boss dmg, most PK's, most lives saved or many other random things, but one can not go in the area and just hide and get top drops from world/area boss. So theres never 1 or a few players that always get the drops!

IDK, this version will never be what it couldve been, due to the publishers not pushing for certain things or changing things to suit their pockets!

9. KProphetK

I didnt PvP much in Acclaim, not til G1 days, back then my chars didn't stand a chance in PvP! Acclaim, I did have one hell of aCK hyb on Nirvarna, but I was in a PvE league, so I was only allowed to PK in defense, never attack 1st.

G1 though, I mad Killa-Klownz and allowed PvP, but do at your own risk. I was still low lvl (HM1) as a LM and was trying hard to lvl, so that I could take care of my league! Once I made it to DB lvls, all hell broke loose and Asc/EL/PE and Yakuza stopped me dead in my tracks in Tibet for Gaga-King, but once I made DB8 and spent over $400 adjusting my char I was able to compete vs them and actually took over all bosses in Tibet and Icy for months.
    No one should have to spend so much $ to have decent (not top) gear and wep!

I only ever refined 1 wep past +11 and that was an old event set of bracers and thats sad. Anyways off to do RL things!

Later!

Last edited: Feb 2, 2019
    Falcon likes this.