Bonus Rates! 3x EXP, 3x Drop, and +3 CP!

Discussion in 'Bonus Rates' started by [GM]Ryu, Feb 1, 2019.

1. [GM]Ryu

[GM]Ryu RedFox Games Staff Member

Hello Heroes,

In celebration of the upcoming Lunar New Years we have a special extended Bonus Rates! Starting later today at 6:00 PM until Wednesday, February 6th 2019 11:00 AM PST, we’re offering increases on the following types of gains:
    • 3x Experience monster kills
    • 3x Item Drop rates on all monsters
    • +3 Contribution Points gains during PvP
    Event Duration:
    February 1, 2019 18:00 - February 6, 2019 11:00 PST (Server Time)

012919_main_banner05.png

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2019
  2. reddragon94

reddragon94 New Member

Can you just activate it now? So I can leave my character on to grind while I'm at work. I wont be able to put him in a Room to grind when the event starts due to me being at work at that time. So can you just do us a favor and activate it now please? some people have work later on and can't grind. I was hoping to wake up and have 3x active already, so I can put him in a cave and leave. Please activate it now.

3. Emporioz

Emporioz Active Member

Ye pls activate now pls have to work and pls give us free stuff i need free stuff pls

jesus christ

4. reddragon94

reddragon94 New Member

Free stuff will be activate 2/5-2/19 for the free log in rewards. Log in all 15 days for free stuff, but I'm not asking for free stuff. I'm asking for you guys to activate it now so I can go to work.

5. Emporioz

Emporioz Active Member

u didnt get the point huh ?

6. reddragon94

reddragon94 New Member

I did smart ass, but some people have work and cant be at the game when it starts and last week it started 11am PST, so I Don't understand why they pushed it back by a whole 6hrs. I work at 4:30, and cannot be at the game when it starts around my time at 8pm. I'm not asking for free stuff, I'm just asking for it to be activated the same time it was activated last week.

7. hairynig

hairynig Member

Lol, I don't think they're gonna make exceptions for one person, but I could be wrong!
    jk I was right.

Thanks to Redfox for giving me anything at this point. I like extra exp and drop and cp.