Daily Login Event

Discussion in 'Archive' started by [GM]Ryu, Jan 30, 2019.

1. [GM]Ryu

[GM]Ryu RedFox Games Staff Member

We are still trying to figure out if the rewards are still active, but if you logged in anytime today you should still count for the Day 1 rewards. We are still working on a solution for the issue, but if the Daily Login Rewards are not working at all we might restart or postpone the event on a later date. We are currently investigating what caused the issue and find a solution for all players that participated on the login event.

2. Dakora

Dakora Member

It seems players who stayed logged in into the game during the event got the pop up but players who had to launch the game and log in did not get the pop up from what it looks like

3. AureLoVe

AureLoVe Active Member

Restarting would be much better than postponing the event as it's only going to upset the gaming community even more.

TheGeek likes this.
  4. [GM]Ryu

Thank you for letting us know. We will continue to monitor the situation, there are players that received the Day 1 rewards, but there were some that were not able to received any rewards.

TheGeek likes this.
  5. Dakora

Dakora Member

I was one of those players who didn't receive a pop up for logging into the game when I got home from work just to let you know :) trying to help the situation

6. xiaoxi

xiaoxi Member

as long as we are able to get all 15 items as the events are intended. It will be a fine idea to postpone, until it fixed, then restart the event. That way the players who are able to get item today, would not get more items then intended when the event restart.

7. AureLoVe

AureLoVe Active Member

Are you fun at parties

8. haringQQQ

haringQQQ Member

this even so fun ever well do youre best you dont do event

9. Exodus13

Exodus13 Member

I finally got the login event button at about 3:00am Wednesday morning and I got the Korean outfit and when I right click it, it says I'm wearing it but I'm really not it's still sitting in my inventory like I never right clicked it. When I right clicked it it sits there but the system says I'm wearing but I can still see my rare M14 armor plain as day. Good job on at least getting the login button fixed.

Logged out and back in now my character is wearing it.

Last edited: Feb 6, 2019
  10. windows015

windows015 New Member

Sir its already 2nd day waiting for the daily log-in event but unfortunately i didnt get the pop up in screen...will i still be able to get all rewards?I always log-in everyday...
    IGN:ErdniZ

11. CursedAF

CursedAF New Member

Day 2 and im not getting my event button like day1.
    And im missing both of my rewards here.
    Round of applause Redfox :)

12. jhunkenn

jhunkenn New Member

I`m not receiving my Day 2 rewards. why?
    I received the day 1 though.

13. jhunkenn

jhunkenn New Member

did you postpone the event?

14. AureLoVe

AureLoVe Active Member

I still was not able to get the rewards, sad case.

15. miguel74

miguel74 New Member

[QUOTE = "[GM] Ryu, post: 445878, miembro: 96810"] Actualización: Acabamos de enterarnos de la retroalimentación de los jugadores y los registros de inicio de sesión que algunos jugadores han recibido las recompensas del Día 1 y algunos ni siquiera aunque se registraron hoy. Actualmente estamos analizando este problema y seguiremos trabajando con los desarrolladores para resolverlo. [/ QUOTE]
    Yo también tengo el problema del inicio, no me llega, ni el mensaje, ni el inicio, ni el inicio, ni el trabajo, ni el objeto, sino el diario, el juego, el día 5/2/2019 ... SOLUCIÓN: soy 74tras

16. Exodus13

Exodus13 Member

Well it's back to the same thing, no login event button and now the 3x event is gone too wth going on?

Last edited: Feb 6, 2019
  17. [GM]Ryu

The Bonus Rates 3x event ended earlier today at February 6, 2019 at 11:00AM as scheduled. We are still working on getting the updated fix for the Login Event is still currently active.

18. [GM]Ryu

Update 2/6/19: Unfortunately we are unable to get an actual updated fix until next week. The event is still currently active, as some players are still able to claim the rewards. It would seem like players are able to receive the rewards at a certain time of the event, however this was not how the event was intended to work. We again apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience through out this event issue. We will make sure to update everyone once we have a definite solution. Thank you.

19. AureLoVe

AureLoVe Active Member

Players are looking forward to some of the rewards. Don't cancel the event, just postpone it till a later date. Thank you.

20. MaRbLEkInG

MaRbLEkInG New Member

We mostly received the rewards I guess because it pops-up 11PM or Midnight my time and it's there on my left-side screen Login and I am logged-in during that time. Maybe because people aren't being online at a specific time or before it popped-up.