Event and Prize Suggestion Thread

Discussion in 'Archive' started by [CM]NineArts, Feb 9, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mandioca123

mandioca123 New Member

I like the ideas and all that but i think they shoud make the base drop rate way higher, out of events the game is boring.

If i coud farm CC dung, or even COF, VOH, GCM.
    Make the Craft items drop + times, i like the idea of the events but what this game needs is higher Base drop rate.

For exemple i came back to 9D 3 days before the x3 event. the whole time i grinded a new char and farmed allot COF, VOH, GCM for XP and items, i played the whole time and i had allot, but i mean allot of fun playing.

In the end i was able to farm the full GCM, Hermit set, but when the even ended, i was refining my gloves and i broke them, since then i tryed to run some Red passes and drops? slim to none.

What do i do during the weak out of event? farm Hours? for rewards, i dont think it's very fun.

im HG 6 now and the only thing i can do is infinite dungeon?

Last edited: Nov 29, 2018
  2. Domingo

Domingo Active Member

You need HG9 for HG set so you have to find SRS plvl party

Ultim8sage likes this.
  3. WhozUrDaddy

WhozUrDaddy New Member

i know we have had one before but I seriously think its time for another REFINEMENT event! so many +11s running around dead at least give us a chance to get passed that damn hump LOL! and I think when you log in for longer hours per month say after the 250 hour mark make one for 400 hours for something better like SB Large x 2 and at 650 hours make it a Dragon Tear/Blood! give us a reason to stay logged in longer then 11 days a month! Think about it!

4. Bankz

Bankz Active Member

I like the first part of your post.

I dislike the 400-650hrs rewards because that just means more afk people on server which isn't a goal to have.

5. StylishMonk

StylishMonk New Member

I agree, it seems it is all about CC at this point and the Christmas event was a huge letdown, I was expecting some sort of New Years Event but I dont think that will happen either, there is so many good ideas and events to do which can make the server so fun, Its been done in past offical to past pserver so why can't be done in Redfox? This also is a way to increase population because players leave because of this too.

Den0ne and Swim like this.
  6. Ultim8sage

Ultim8sage Member

Would love to have an event regarding infinite dungeon so the points earned would be x10 for example. Also weekly infinite dungeon rewards, and changing the situation where each mob stuns/paralyzes/silences/etc so you can't do much solo. Infinite dungeon has a huge amount of potential but it's so ungratifying to run it because the points you get are so low.

7. 2loap2

2loap2 New Member

It would be cool to make an event based on using Lightfoot. It could be a maze that players must go through or a race but with thin bridges or sharp turns to reward skill.

samusdude, Ultim8sage and BirdbrainX like this.
  8. 2loap2

2loap2 New Member

Dear RedFox Games,

For events, currently here's how I feel - not in terms of rewards but in a designer's perspective: An event involving the create/resource function (requiring dropped event items) should take no longer than 4 hours to obtain the most difficult item. This is to make sure the player base is rewarded for their time spent. This 4 hours is also intentionally when all of the daily log-in rewards stop - a decent amount of the player's time (one could argue 3 is enough but moving on) and an incentive to play the full duration. Personally, during the last event of Christmas 2018 it took about 2-3 hours to make a costume - Good! If a player plays during their 4 hours and does not get said event item, the event is going to cause the player to seem unaccomplished for the day - Bad! My hope is that you consider this train of thought and if possible make implements starting with the 2019 Lunar New Year Event.

Regards,
    Somaro

BirdbrainX likes this.
  9. krokzilla1122

krokzilla1122 Member

As someone who can't afford paying with cash i love anykind of creative contest that rewards with higher tier rewards (coins, ingame good, cash items). So anything artsy etc works for me. But ofc not every1 likes these sort of competitions so...
    Forum idea : player elected King or player elected party. Each 3months players can apply to participate in decision making of events etc. Players submit why they would be good representatives in different fields and others vote . Should be couple of People for each field with different stage within the game e.c - fresh HG, Endgame etc. These players would have private conversations with GMs about planned events, where their opinions would influence the outcome of events . Or, just a single elected representative - King.
    Ingame aspect : as a reward for their influence the King would recieve all of our NPC sale taxes(as a King does), a visual title or that stands out - aswell as a chance to boost player morale(server wide buff when player is online - chance to spawn event creatures(non abusive way) or something like that )

10. denteazul

denteazul Member

What i think everyone would benefit from is we get something like they did back in GC publisher = Triple Threat Event 2x a week. They used to throw every tuesday and thursday 24h 3x event, population was always up and running, i know is a dream but at least a 24hours 2x event during weekdays and then on with weekend event. Servers wouldn't be dead and ppl who can't spend weekends on the pc could get a chance to farm/grind and progress within the game. A long shot but would be a really nice thing if it ever happen!

krokzilla1122 likes this.
  11. denteazul

denteazul Member

Another not so impossible idea is to bring an event which we can farm God of Wind/ Rain set. Whether by farming mats or getting certain chance with a box (doable for f2p players). Unfortunately i lost the last and only event for GoW set and getting them now without spending real money is pretty much impossible! Cheers!

12. Ozbud

Ozbud Well-Known Member

it's not impossible, it just takes a long time. Like farming old KL beads before branches came along

13. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

you can get gor/ gow from branches too...

But branches do cost real money lol...

14. denteazul

denteazul Member

Nodoby who do not spend in game can't afford to die farming in potala (requires op gear like yours) to get mats and try luck crafting. Best chance is buying and if u don't spend, 60- 80b (one piece of gow set) is not realistic to farm, unless u take the whole year doing that which i along with most players can't do.

15. Dreamy

Dreamy New Member

Hello i would like to present u a suggestion about account and character security implemented also in other mmorpgs and that s simple. Just add the pin to the equiped items and stash like if u want to lock them u add the pin if you want to withdraw an item from stash or unequip an item or relic you have to unlock the function with your pin to do this. The pin should be different than the one you use for character selection screen. Adding that will decrease the chance of dropping on the floor the valuable items or account stealing. In a real situation using this sistem the GM s would not have to bare with the problem of item stealing on account problems

16. n0rbY

n0rbY New Member

Maybe farming items to make permanent epi with some create rate? (10-15%)

17. kovan10

kovan10 Member

Wait, is it normal that there hasn’t been any response from the “active GM or CM” all this time, even though they were the ones who opened this thread to begin with? I mean, one would expect that they, even if not giving a damn, would come on the forum to this thread from time to time and at least type in ‘no we won’t do that’ just so at least players know there is some sort of attention given to such an actual important thread as this one. But you don’t have to,“GM“. I’m just throwing in my opinion. I mean I don’t know what you’re doing in your role as a GM. But I’ve seen some real GM‘s, y‘know.

samusdude likes this.
  18. Samer206

Samer206 Member

Heavenly Dragon Costumes Set (M/F, 30 Days) Sale would be nice to have from time to time
    Also, please update item mall items/prices to match the current game
    (example: X2 create scroll on item mall is more expensive than X10 create scroll, therefore nobody buys it.
    so, I recommend you replace the x2 item mall create scroll with x10 create scroll)

looking forward to easter event!!

Captainpack and Junky91 like this.
  19. Samer206

Samer206 Member

Update suggestion: Easter event suggestion:
    Find the Easter Eggs across 9dragons land, and pick it for reward!!

(but please pick the reward list carfully, it will effect the game economy).

(example: Event: 2nd Year Anniversary Celebration,
    Find the Golden Pig
    Golden Pigs have been added to The Land. Once you find a Golden Pig, kill it to obtain Gold Pig for a Golden Egg!
    • Golden Pigs will appear in the field maps excluding Clan Base, Bamboo Village, Hefei, and Kunlun.
    • Golden Pigs will drop either Lucky Golden Coins and/or Gold Pig.
    • Obtain more Gold Pigs by hunting Golden Pigs in Loulan.
    • Golden Pigs replaces Lucky Golden Boxes for the duration of the event)

Captainpack likes this.
  20. Rizzoli

Rizzoli New Member

An event where you can craft permanent bags would be nice. Now you need to buy IM bags but for the players that can't or wont spend real money they can not farm decent. for example red ccd

Captainpack likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.