Game Activity Suggestion for Labyrinth Reward for G1-G12

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by MinhChu, Mar 2, 2019.

?

agree or no?

1. Yes, I would like to see that change

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. YES, I would DEFINITELY want to see that change

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. NO, i just want that Seal Removal Scroll change to 1 billion

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. -.-' ... Agree to all

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. MinhChu

MinhChu Active Member

Hi G.M

I would like to suggest of the following change to the current game play for Labyrinth.
    As the game progress, the players in the game are in needs of many in game items and the demand of it is very high. It would be nice if there are some change in the Labyrinth Reward for each stage to accommodating the community needs of thing in the game to further help the game play experiences continues to improve for everyone. With that said, here are the following change suggestions.

1. The following items could be added to drop randomly according to Red Fox input. Change can be make to have one of the following item drop randomly in each Labyrinth event, for example ( monday - it will drop PUS, Wed - it will drop Genuine Jade, Friday - it will drop Silve Jade Stone... and etc...) not to say that it will have to follow in that order, but its will base on randomization to drop one of those item out, in place of Awareness Tablet, from the 4th stage and 5th stage in Labyrinth. However, all of these item should be "USER CANNOT TRADE" item, except for Silver Jade Stone, since they are to be crafted so it will get bypassed anyway... but you can made in the Gold Jade Stone "User Cannot Trade" also if you wish. :rolleyes:
    • Platinum Upgrade Stone
    • Genuine Jade
    • Ivy Hall Key
    • Silver Jade Stone
    2. If number (1) is to be accepted... then the following also needed to be change from Labyrinth Reward. It should only be drop on boss (2nd and 3rd) which limited it down to only 3 per Labyrinth.
    • Ancient Platinum (15%

P.S.
    I would also like to add...In game Item such as Seal Removal Scroll should be increase to 1,000,000,000 silver (1 billion) to make it more challenging for players who want to be stronger to get above 120% enchantment. :oops:

2. Emporioz

Emporioz Active Member

are you fu***** serious ?
    Guess u got ur 132% items and that change wont affect u that much
    Why is there no "No, these changes r ****" option?

3. Sizuki

Sizuki New Member

What in the actual ****?
    1,000,000,000 for a seal removal? Are u insane? No one has silver lying around anymore and you want to overcharge.
    I was happy with your greedy inputs until you mentioned SRS to be increased to 1b.

4. MinhChu

MinhChu Active Member

I don't have any item that is 132% beside the bought item, my set is only 108% and 120% sir....

I must disagree with your thought of thinking that I'm being greedy., That input is not for me, since I DON'T PLAY LABYRINTH. :rolleyes: ... These are mainly for the people who are still active to plays... I'm just voice for them.

and No, SRS is just to rebalance the game, at the current price, it only allow the top players to enchants and get their full 150% cs12 set, while the normal players are left using 120% cs0... :oops: so by increasing the price of SRS, it will slow down the top players to abuse the current silver and obtain top gears easier. While the new players can't even get 120%...