Game Wiki

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Floricel, Mar 6, 2019.

1. Floricel

Floricel Member

Is there a wiki with information about items? I find it very difficult to use the Create/Resource functionality in game. It's also hard to compare items if you don't have them, etc..

2. 9Forgotten

9Forgotten Member

I don't think so. There were fullneo's guides but they're outdated now. Nothing came out for the new stuff. Ideally some high level or knowledgeable player could make a video and describe some of that stuff. I would, but I no longer play

3. Floricel

Floricel Member

I prefer a wiki, with searchable content to a video. And something like a computer online shop, where you can compare two products or more. But that's a lot of work and I don't have access to all this info.

4. Ozbud

Ozbud Well-Known Member

Why don't you play anymore DA?

5. 9Forgotten

9Forgotten Member

Got other priorities in my life now bro, and prior to quitting it I went through a breakup that scarred me like hell. So now even logging into this game makes me apathetic cause it's a reminder. Rest assured this game will always have a special place in my memory, good times here on GC & Acclaim.

Cool gear btw, Saw some of your vids

6. Ozbud

Ozbud Well-Known Member

ty for watching. I played GC for a couple of months b4 the end. came across your name but didn't understand all the hate

9Forgotten likes this.