[Suggestion/Discussion] Double Death Mode

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Tengu, Mar 27, 2019.

?

Support

1. Yes

40.0%
  2. No

60.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

Type: Rumble
    Basic Battle Mode but with the following changes
    150 Seconds instead of 120
    Players get 2 Lives with a skull appearing on your health bar after dying like in Arena
    Unlike Arena, Players start off with 100% HP/SP at start and when revived after dying the first time

Last edited: Mar 28, 2019
  2. Pasha

Pasha Well-Known Member

It's already in game ,called wings and pots lel 1 more minute isnt good idea for rf at all

3. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

I firmly disagree. Every other fighting game uses a 2 rounds/lives system i.e. Killer Instinct, Dark Stalkers etc.

4. Pasha

Pasha Well-Known Member

But....what's the point to add anything to RF anymore ? Its already dead tbh , they dont want to bring it back to live ,by listening to us . All they want is your money (you can see that,by looking on last spenders ) I can clearly say that RF is gonna be my best game forever .every other game I'm playing gets boring after month or couple of months ,but RF , I was playing it since begging of 2008 and I was always happy to get something new ,to learn something new ,to wake up and see new update ,but now.....every update is same sht (boxes) I got account that I was dreaming of (and I'm not even using it )

RumbleNomad and HumoLoco like this.
  5. Reflex

Reflex Member

In favor of this for maps with lots of edge potential, sometimes you can just get super unlucky and die to some random stuff. However the scoring system would need to be changed so that players that land the first kill on another player are rewarded appropriately.

6. SlimeGirl

SlimeGirl Well-Known Member

If people don't use revs and kick anyone that does what makes you think anyone would be on board with this idea.

7. Disregard

Disregard Well-Known Member

Game is dead, but tbh. They should have made a custom mode. Ffs. As in, customize lives, time, and settings in general. This game is an arena fighting game that should've had custom settings in the first place.

ProfessorZtar likes this.
  8. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

Every time the devs listen to us the community catches amnesia, forgets what they were asking for then complains about getting what they asked for i.e. Plaza, True Battle, Classic Mode, BMs that drop scrolls, price changing items from RC to carats, less junk items in boxes, crafting events to turn Temps into Perms and/or Normal skill items into Rare versions, better daily logins and a crafting system that makes FREE BOXES. If you were a dev would you actually listen to us after proving we dont know what we want time and time again?

Also how can you say "every update is boxes" when we havent had a new box / new boxed content created since Black Friday, a spending holiday, we now get boxes for free every month and every major update for the past year-ish has been RE scrolls

Last edited: Mar 27, 2019
    Jardin likes this.
  9. RF4Life

RF4Life Active Member

if they had a custom game mode thingy like lost saga that would be nice af

10. Hercule

Hercule Well-Known Member

It has potential but might be rendered redundant. Maybe if revives weren't a thing at all outside of game modes but wings exist. Also 100% at revived is too much, 50% is good

11. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

If you revive with only 50% HP/SP itd just be a nerfed Arena Mode.

12. Hercule

Hercule Well-Known Member

Not if you only have two lives and start off with 100%, i just got a concern for people running away for 3 minutes

13. RumbleNomad

RumbleNomad Well-Known Member

Where do you think the concept of the Plaza came from?

14. Pasha

Pasha Well-Known Member

I'm not complaining about classic mode at all I mean only gonna say that they added it way to late . Scrolls from BM ? Hmmm yea cool and sht ,but these bms are annoying af ,not hard just annoying. Plaza is useless. If i was a dev ,I would listen to people , but not like they did after years.
    Ye my bad for saying that every update is new boxes , I said it cuz before I stopped playing rf all we had in updates were boxes . People wanted a lot of things but I rlly dont remember any thread with people asking them to make RC/Astro items into a carat ones...good move for f2p ppl . Holding RF by Redfox is like holding water in your hands ,it gonna leak till it's gone.

15. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

Why did nobody complain like this in OGP? RF is at its best in terms of quality right now.

16. Pasha

Pasha Well-Known Member

Tbh I wouldn't say that . In my opinion we had way more fun in OGP ,for example better events . We dont need these "new" scrolls and exos . They should make updates only on clothing and 1-2 scrolls /exos in 2-3 months rest of scrolls should be event only . And not with shtty events like play 200 games where everyone is afk . Better would be to do dmg to other players .

Disregard likes this.
  17. Disregard

Disregard Well-Known Member

OGP was not the perfect place for RF to be but miles better than what Gamescampus and even though Redfox is doing ok. OGP had something special with "ACTIVE EVENTS". Reason why people saying we only have boxes for updates because that was literally all we see every update making people quit from gamescampus to redfox. Having a scroll or exo every 2 weeks or as well as boxes (specially the same ones recycled over and over) are not events. A new scroll and exo means an additional update. Even spenders lost the value of being called an event. If you are gonna keep having spenders so frequently, then what other items are going to be prizes for it? Most of the people complain about spenders because either "I already have it and I don't feel like wasting $$$ on this" or "these items are absolute garbage". OGP RF was literally fun and what kept people playing in OGP.

Pasha likes this.
  18. Draygashi

Draygashi World Record (Al Hata), CUC

True battle

19. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

True battle returns you to the same life after subtracting -250ish HP while also disabling stats. This isn't True Battle.
    I can objectively say the events in OGP were far more boring unless you selectively forget **** like the 500 Kill rooms for Black Snowman (yknow, those shitty events where everyone is AFK) or how they'd put spenders a week or two after a major update and not with it. Also not sure if you haven't been paying attention but we generally do only get 1-2 new skill items every 2-3 months lol
    OGP being a good place in RFs lifetime is a delusion only held by people who don't know how bad OGP screwed every player. Sorry but I didn't forget how they did their largest spender of OGP RFs lifetime a few months before they invalidated our full account transfers by giving us 50000 Astros BEFORE confirming our transfer data. The reason we had "all these recycled box updates" is because there's a BOX ROTATION for people who have/want some but not others. As someone who has a job I don't mind boxes because I understand that hobbies sometimes cost money.

20. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

If we had a ******* time machine and went back to 2012 era OGP people would be begging to go back to RedFox

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.