Bring Back Monthly Fashion Contest.

Discussion in 'Events' started by Jardin, Mar 27, 2019.

?

Can you dress?!

1. Yes! I'm the best!

2. No...I can't dress ;(

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Jardin

Jardin Summer Fashionista

Hello There!

I'm here today to suggest the return of the Monthly Fashion Contest, I understand the community is not that large, but the prizes don't have to be anything out of the extraordinary. It would just be great to compete for the best dressed once again.

Back In OGP, I believe the prizes where either scrolls or exos from the shop with a couple of "Special" editions where you could get rares.
    The prizes could be just like Fisticuffs, if not adjusted, such as Carat / Orichalcon Stones / Skill items / and so on..

Thank you for reading :)!

SUGGESTIONS FOR THE EVENT
    The event should start the 1st of the month and ends the 25th of the month give the Admins time to select a winner and distribute prizes by the end of the month.

Showcase the winners in the main page like they used to do back in the Original Game Planet (if possible)

Give Winners 30 days Fashionista Title as a bonus!
    Add Participation prizes to motivate players to at least submit an entry Participation prizes can be one of the Following:

• 2-3 Orichalcon Stones​
    • New Enigma Box​
    • Gemstone Generator (Premium or carat)​
    • 2000 Carat Coupon​
    • 5 Verda Coins
    It would be ideal to pick one Female and Male entry but as the community is not as big as it used to, Participation prizes will make up for only picking one winner.

ADD THEMES! It Makes it interesting and keeps away the generic entries!

Prizes should varie from RC and Carat items, Please no Boxes.
    Speical Fashion Events should offer Rare items such as Accessories, clothes, and certain skill items with the exeption of box skill items.

I.e. : For the month of Valentines any of the scrolls with heart effects would be appropriate.

Last edited: Mar 28, 2019
    WhoYu and Draygashi like this.
  2. Hercule

Hercule Well-Known Member

I voted yes but first I wanna know why did it go away. I noticed GM's are having more trouble than recently keeping up with Fisticuff's even though the community is smaller? Did y'all start giving the staff less 'hours'? If theres less man power and RedFox has to prioritize than I have to take my vote back and say dedicate the time to something more innovative than both Fitsicuffs and fashion events.

3. Jardin

Well the fashion event would be host on the forums, players would Screen Shot their sets and post them. And since it takes a whole month i dont see how it could be complicated.
    Also, Sorry no take backs!

Hercule likes this.
  4. Hercule

So why did it stop?

5. Starberry

Starberry Community Moderator (RuF) Discord Admin (RuF & 9D) Forum Moderator

You have my support.

Fashion Contests will come back soon.

[GM]Shadow and Jardin like this.
  6. Jardin

To be honest 3-5 month before OGP Closed i had already quit the game. I didnt get to play on GC and I just came back less than a year ago and realized it was gone when they had the Summer Fashionista event. The event compliments the game very well as the character customization is very unique and versitile even though most people use the same generic sets.

Hercule likes this.
  7. Hercule

Well I agree that people do lack creativity and I am guilty as well, I use premade sets. :p Even though this will come back probably I don't think its a real solution to people not exploring all of the cosmetics Rumble has to offer. Also people usually just login, make sets and screenshot em... Doesn't do anything for Rumble's activity. >_<

8. Jardin

Well based of the previous fashion events they did I thought it was judge very fairly.
    (with the exception of one of the winners)
    And a lot of people participated

Heres the link: http://forums.playredfox.com/index....-summer-events-rc-carat-spenders.44615/page-3

Thats why I made extra suggestions to the list such as adding themes so people can try using different items, and makes or a bit more harder. As for how active the game is....well anything that have to do with being active is a bit complicated. One of the problems is people can just get their friends, and make a private room to achieve which ever goal is set, or just afk. You Also have to blame some of it on how the game is being treated by its Overseer.

Last edited: Mar 28, 2019
  9. [GM]Shadow

[GM]Shadow RedFox Games Staff Member

Fashion Contests, yes! Although we've been on a hiatus from those contests, we're drafting some new contests for our artsy players. I can't confirm or disclose when that's coming, but for now stay on your toes! :)

Draygashi and Starberry like this.
  10. WhoYu

WhoYu Well-Known Member

"Artsy" contest are cool and all but with this small of a community the same hand full of people are gonna keep winning. This atleast gives everyone a chance.

I mean I can't draw or Photoshop, so im already at disadvantage chief. I could drop you Rumble Fighter next hot diss Track

11. [GM]Shadow

Spit me some fire then, Rumble Fighter Mixtape Contest

WhoYu and Starberry like this.
  12. Jardin

Well not the outcome i expected, but I guess this would do

[GM]Shadow likes this.
  13. [GM]Shadow

Not just artsy stuff, but you'll see.

Supah Hot Fire Event haha

WhoYu likes this.
  14. Starberry

Starberry Community Moderator (RuF) Discord Admin (RuF & 9D) Forum Moderator

Let's see how you dress b....

X D