[Suggestion/Discussion] Double Death Mode

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Tengu, Mar 27, 2019.

?

Support

1. Yes

40.0%
  2. No

60.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bored

Bored Well-Known Member

Don't forget the favoritism from the GMs, kissing Labeba's ass would land you a lot of free ****.

OGP was way worse than everyone makes it out to be.

Tengu likes this.
  2. Disregard

Disregard Well-Known Member

As I said OGP has its problems. Not perfect. Of course nostalgia is kicking my ass big time because i actually remembered a lot of fun moments back when it was with ogp. You have variety types of people in the game that likes a part of RF. Adventure mode back then was a loved mode and a way to get easy carats when typhoon skin was in the medal shop, and people farm for armor pieces. There were goals that people actually cared to go for. Redfox is doing a great job, i just hate nimonix in general. I may be bias, but everyone is different to when they had fun in RF whether it was in OGP or Redfox.

3. Pasha

Pasha Well-Known Member

I have not said that ogp had only good events , but they had better ones for sure . The scrolls we getting now are 100% recycled idk if any of these scrolls got new animations (prob not )

4. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

I was 20 when we were in OGP and my memory is VERY good so i can promise you they were no different. The only thing OGP had that Redfox doesn't have are corrupt GMs.
    also scrolls have been recycling other scrolls since beta. Also not sure if you play other fighting games but there's this guy called Ken in Street Fighter and he's literally a copy of another character and nobody bats an eye as he appears in every game.

Edit: the new Scrolls have TONS of new animations and even super moves. Sorry man but your complaints are hard to understand.

Last edited: Mar 29, 2019
  5. Pasha

Pasha Well-Known Member

Idk how you but i've seen like 4-5 old scrolls in 1 of new scrolls . Events were better since we had events like they were posting hint to password for event room and sht not like this shtty fisticuffs. Tbh I had totally no problem with corrupted GMs ,never cared about that sht tbh . There was less lagg (ye I'm talking about NA server ,cuz that's where most of Old EU players started playing rf ) All I can say it looks like they ain't doing good job . Could you tell me any positive thing they did for us ?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.